PDA

View Full Version : Greggor and Mathews relationship

Fabbs
05-12-2013, 07:58 PM
You know a lot of you Hayters were hating on Pop n Bonner when Mathew had a couple of 20+ minute games against the Lakers.
The hatred intensified after CIA Pop gave Matty a well deserved start in Game 2 vs the Warriors.
When the Spurs lost that game, and now that we lost todays game to even the series at 2-2 with Mathew playing only 6 minutes, some of you are questioning Greggor and Mathews love and commitment to each other. I'm here to say we have won half (1/2!) of the playoff games since Gregg took the initiative to sign Matty Bonbon in 2007. Ok well maybe less then half. How many games have you won as an NBA coach?? That's what i thought. Pop not only mounted Mattys open holed contract but he drove his extension thru.

Pop and Bons relationship is as strong as ever.
We may not win this series against Golden State but is that really important?

Cane
05-12-2013, 08:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

:downspin:

RD2191
05-12-2013, 08:06 PM
:frying:

silverblk mystix
05-12-2013, 08:32 PM
You know a lot of you Hayters were hating on Pop n Bonner when Mathew had a couple of 20+ minute games against the Lakers.
The hatred intensified after CIA Pop gave Matty a well deserved start in Game 2 vs the Warriors.
When the Spurs lost that game, and now that we lost todays game to even the series at 2-2 with Mathew playing only 6 minutes, some of you are questioning Greggor and Mathews love and commitment to each other. I'm here to say we have won half (1/2!) of the playoff games since Gregg took the initiative to sign Matty Bonbon in 2007. Ok well maybe less then half. How many games have you won as an NBA coach?? That's what i thought. Pop not only mounted Mattys open holed contract but he drove his extension thru.

Pop and Bons relationship is as strong as ever.
We may not win this series against Golden State but is that really important?

You are cordially invited to a very special afternoon tea get-together...

Matty will be the guest of honor...

DarrinS
05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
R u trolling?

MultiTroll
02-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Is anyone getting concerned about the drop in playing time for BonBon?

maverick1948
02-23-2015, 10:27 AM
Matt will either be a coach for Spurs next season or he will sign a 1 yr minimum contract to see 6 mins a game if that much