PDA

View Full Version : Heat: ***Official Thread for Teams with a LEGIT shot at the title***

Killakobe81
03-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Only Heat fan and realists allowed in here.
Heat winning this shit ... other team's hopes are simply a mirage ...

Thread
03-17-2013, 08:38 PM
It's so easy to lose it enroute to winning it.

San Antonio will not be an easy out.

KaiRMD1
03-17-2013, 08:39 PM
So shouldn't a heat fan have made this in order to make this a legit thread according to your logic?

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 08:46 PM
So shouldn't a heat fan have made this in order to make this a legit thread according to your logic?

:lol that's cold man...

It appears that I'm the only Laker fan that believes unequivocally the Lakers are going to win it all this year....I will gladly wear that burden...it's looks dark and bleak but I believe we're gonna pull it together and pull off the masterful upset of the ages to a stunned and shocked audience...Kobe getting to 6 despite everything puts him on equal footing with MJ....I believe in fate and I believe it's Kobe's destiny to get 6...the Lakers will get the 6th spot and just like the 94 Rockets will come from the 6th seed to capture the title...

Gentleman let the gamesmanship begin :toast

ElNono
03-17-2013, 08:48 PM

'seppe wrong bout dem Spurs

KaiRMD1
03-17-2013, 09:45 PM

It appears that I'm the only Laker fan that believes unequivocally the Lakers are going to win it all this year....I will gladly wear that burden...it's looks dark and bleak but I believe we're gonna pull it together and pull off the masterful upset of the ages to a stunned and shocked audience...Kobe getting to 6 despite everything puts him on equal footing with MJ....I believe in fate and I believe it's Kobe's destiny to get 6...the Lakers will get the 6th spot and just like the 94 Rockets will come from the 6th seed to capture the title...

I commend you for you blind faith. I wish you the best in your future endeavors :toast

Latarian Milton
03-17-2013, 10:19 PM
im a heat fan and a realist, and the only possibility we don't win this shit is if we lose one of our main niggas (bron or wade) to a season ending injury.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 10:24 PM
im a heat fan and a realist, and the only possibility we don't win this shit is if we lose one of our main niggas (bron or wade) to a season ending injury.

I want you boys at full strength cuz I don't wanna hear no gotdam whining when Kobe waxes det azz

KaiRMD1
03-17-2013, 11:24 PM
I want you boys at full strength cuz I don't wanna hear no gotdam whining when Kobe waxes det azz

If Kobe plays, Lakers lose, it's simple mathematics. Your teams' best bet in even making it that far is if Kobe stays out.

Thread
03-17-2013, 11:44 PM
^:rolleyes

scanry
03-18-2013, 01:02 AM
The Heat team can lock down any team in the closing minutes. OKC has an easy path to the finals tbh.

We'll see how we step up against the Thunder without Harden in about 9 weeks. The Lakers can actually pound them down low if they meet OKC in the playoffs.

Thread
03-18-2013, 01:17 AM
We'll see how we step up against the Thunder without Harden in about 9 weeks.

That's the key to the whole she-bang. Martin is a drifter, a no account, a loser. And everybody knows it.

I just gotta pray that when you get there---Miami is indeed waiting for you. Otherwise, I'm in a world of ca-ca.

BatManu20
03-18-2013, 03:07 AM
Heat are 3-peating tbh..

Thebesteva
03-18-2013, 03:10 AM

You willing to make a bet on the Lakers winning it all this year?

Venti Quattro
03-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Let's go Heat!!!

lakerhaterade
03-18-2013, 03:25 AM
So this is what it felt like in the early 90's when it was MJ's league.....

UNCLE-DREW
03-18-2013, 04:43 AM

God forbid anything happens like this, But if i have to choose i rather lose wade then bosh.

FkLA
03-18-2013, 05:11 AM
Checking in tbh.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:06 AM
You willing to make a bet on the Lakers winning it all this year?

absolutely..I take all bets...but your Spur fan troll act is gonna suck my dick before I do any business with you....

let's continue to dance for now....

and the bet for you is gonna be $500

Venti Quattro
03-18-2013, 07:28 AM
and the bet for you is gonna be $500

:lmao :lmao :lmao I know how this is all gonna turn out

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Heat are 3-peating tbh..

& all one has to do is [say it].

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 07:54 AM
Heat are 3-peating tbh..

Willing to bet the house on the repeat ... 3 peat maybe the car ...we shall see. Underrated is the fact that the heat should be going for the 3 peat, this year. Very few teams in the past 30 years have made it to 4 straight Finals and obviusly the 3peat is a rare feat. That is a lot of basketball in a short span plus Wade and Lebron have done Olympic duty as well.

Just saying next year is the first season since they were formed that I think they are truly vulnerable. Not taking anything away from the Mavs ...but Lebron shit the bed in 2011...
We'll see what kind of gas is left after they win it this year ..plus he has been extremely healthy an injury becomes more probable playing at that level and so many extra games.

DMC
03-18-2013, 07:59 AM

So you're a Heat fan now? You started the thread then in your OP you admit the Lakers don't have a legit shot. You getting your Dale fart catcher on with the transient fan shtick? Your team might not even be a legit 8th seed.

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 08:27 AM
So you're a Heat fan now? You started the thread then in your OP you admit the Lakers don't have a legit shot. You getting your Dale fart catcher on with the transient fan shtick? Your team might not even be a legit 8th seed.

Read the OP ... I am a realist far from a Heat fan. I do enjoy Lebron's beautiful/ugly game though ....

Cant stand Battier Ray or BOsh

I do like Chalmers though ... and ade is cool when he is not being a douche (ditto Lebron)

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Oh I concede we are not a title team ... and if we are not a legit 8th seed if we pull of the SECOND 1/8 upset in 3 years on dem Spurs it will be glorious ...

Thread
03-18-2013, 09:12 AM
Oh I concede we are not a title team ... and if we are not a legit 8th seed if we pull of the SECOND 1/8 upset in 3 years on dem Spurs it will be glorious ...

I could enter my house justified then. We'd party are asses off, Killa. They'd run & tell the Ellis girl on me again, but, I wouldn't give a hoot nor a holler. I'd kiss her on the mouth and run like the dickens.

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 09:39 AM
I could enter my house justified then. We'd party are asses off, Killa. They'd run & tell the Ellis girl on me again, but, I wouldn't give a hoot nor a holler. I'd kiss her on the mouth and run like the dickens.

And the fear of that looms over this place. They know what happened here the last time we ousted dem Spurs ...
This time after all the mad ish that has been talked all year about our payroll and Kobe's leadership ... it would be a RECKONING.
Sure there is a chance we will lose... a good one actually, but I would take it.
I dont see us beating a young hungry OKC or MIA so there is no other "big game" I want to hunt.
I dont see us beating OKC/MIA and those young athletes 4 out of 7 ... but a Spur team led by aging vets just like the Lakers are just the type of team we can upset. OF course I would rather face Memphis or Denver those two have nothing but a WCF trip to show for all their talent ... and neither coach is as good as Pop.
But the "spoils" are not as good either. Beating a Spur team led by MVP candidate Parker, A resurgent Duncan, GINONOLI!!!!, DA FUTURE (KL) and the best coach in the biz?

Now that is the kind of win that bolsters the spirit ...we beat the Clips, Warriors or some other do nothing franchise it means little.

Ace
03-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Spurs have a chance, but will they? I don't think they can beat Miami in a 7 game series but if healthy, they could be Miami's biggest threat.

I've said before they have personal to expose Miami's weaknesses. Still, I think Miami is simply the better team and would win the series in 6, possibly 7. Miami forces teams to match up with them and unless Splitter suddenly turns into Tim Duncan, Pop will go small.

Miami as the defending champs have added pieces to get better. LeBron has improved, Wade is healthy and Bosh is fitting into the offense better. Miami is nothing like 2011 team who couldn't play team ball and had no depth. The streak means nothing to me but all the talk about them peaking too soon is ridiculous.

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Spurs have a chance, but will they? I don't think they can beat Miami in a 7 game series but if healthy, they could be Miami's biggest threat.

I've said before they have personal to expose Miami's weaknesses. Still, I think Miami is simply the better team and would win the series in 6, possibly 7. Miami forces teams to match up with them and unless Splitter suddenly turns into Tim Duncan, Pop will go small.

Miami as the defending champs have added pieces to get better. LeBron has improved, Wade is healthy and Bosh is fitting into the offense better. Miami is nothing like 2011 team who couldn't play team ball and had no depth. The streak means nothing to me but all the talk about them peaking too soon is ridiculous.

Although the Spurs are strong where MiA is weakest (PG and Center) I think chalmers Cole and Birdman provide enough resistantce defensively to make that a moot point. I know it's cool to say when on a Spurs website, but come on ...they have no chance neither does the Lakers or Clippers or Memphis. OKC is the one team if Westbrook can play like he did that one game he went off in the Finals for another game or two and Durant can go off with Battier and Lebron defending then maybe we get a 6 game series. But no, barring injury no one is beating them.

Cry Havoc
03-18-2013, 01:43 PM

Reasonable post.

I honestly think the Spurs are the only team that moves the ball well enough to stymie Miami's defense. The Thunder would probably get swept by the Heat this year. It would be a boring Finals unless the officials wanted to push it an extra game or two.

Honestly though, I would be shocked if Miami loses more than 1 game in the entire EC playoffs, and I can't see anyone out West pushing them to 7 unless they were cold and the Spurs were really hot. The Thunderefs ISO ball is hopeless against Miami. Spurs would probably get a couple because we're tough to beat at home, but I can't see us winning a game in Miami.

Thread
03-18-2013, 01:47 PM
If the Spurs got there Stern would give his blessing and keep still.

I don't know if I could take it though. I'd be sick. Physically ill. I'd definitely hunt Ace down and build a shoestore in his ass. Same thing with Bene, just on sheer principle + he really needs one built.

Johnny RIngo
03-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Miami has homecourt advantage throughout all of the playoffs. That combined with the fact that they'd have the two best players on the floor against any possible opponent makes them as unstoppable as it gets. Nobody from either conference has a chance unfortunately.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Miami has homecourt advantage throughout all of the playoffs. That combined with the fact that they'd have the two best players on the floor against any possible opponent makes them as unstoppable as it gets. Nobody from either conference has a chance unfortunately.

Go back and watch the very last Laker vs Heat game...Kobe torched Wade mercilessly...sure Wade had 30 pts but they all came with Kobe on the bench..next they put Lebron on Kobe and Lebron in his prime couldn't stay in front of Kobe they had switch Lebron off for fear he was going to foul out...go back and rewind the game and then come back and talk to me...

Pau was out and Dwight was playing subpar...with our full compliment of players...with Dwight playing like he did in Orlando - Miami cannot beat us in a 7 game seriesPeriod

Ace
03-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Go back and watch the very last Laker vs Heat game...Kobe torched Wade mercilessly...sure Wade had 30 pts but they all came with Kobe on the bench..next they put Lebron on Kobe and Lebron in his prime couldn't stay in front of Kobe they had switch Lebron off for fear he was going to foul out...go back and rewind the game and then come back and talk to me...

Pau was out and Dwight was playing subpar...with our full compliment of players...with Dwight playing like he did in Orlando - Miami cannot beat us in a 7 game seriesPeriod

Wade in both games against the Lakers out played Kobe, the first game he destroyed Kobe and shut his ass down. LeBron just toyed with everyone the Lakers threw at him. Its moot however considering the Lakers most likely won't see the second round much less the WCFs.

Ace
03-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Although the Spurs are strong where MiA is weakest (PG and Center) I think chalmers Cole and Birdman provide enough resistantce defensively to make that a moot point. I know it's cool to say when on a Spurs website, but come on ...they have no chance neither does the Lakers or Clippers or Memphis. OKC is the one team if Westbrook can play like he did that one game he went off in the Finals for another game or two and Durant can go off with Battier and Lebron defending then maybe we get a 6 game series. But no, barring injury no one is beating them.
Spurs chances rely on Duncan and his ability to play at a high level. Thats a lot to ask out of him at his age but if delivers, Miami could have their hands full.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Wade in both games against the Lakers out played Kobe, the first game he destroyed Kobe and shut his ass down. LeBron just toyed with everyone the Lakers threw at him. Its moot however considering the Lakers most likely won't see the second round much less the WCFs.

actually Like I said..Wade scores his points with Kobe on the bench...Lebron pretty much nuts up everytime he has to guard Kobe one on one or when Kobe is defending him one on one...Lebron has no heart...he gets scared when Kobe challenges him man to man...he prefers his teammates set him a screen on Kobe so that he can drive to the basket...I personally don't respect that...when a guy challenges you to your face you're supposed to go at him...your bitchass can pop off at the mouth all day but I have the tape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnxXYsRrWlw

Lebron, Wade, Allen, Battier, Chalmers...they have the bodies to run at Kobe and they all end up getting the business...

Seventyniner
03-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Spurs chances rely on Duncan and his ability to play at a high level. Thats a lot to ask out of him at his age but if delivers, Miami could have their hands full.

Theoretically, the Spurs have more upside than other top teams because Pop can up Duncan and Ginobili's minutes in the playoffs significantly. It's easier to add 6 MPG to Duncan (30 to 36) than LeBron (39 to 45). Hell, Tony Parker is #61 in MPG this year at a hair under 33 and he leads the Spurs.

Then again, this has been true for several years and doesn't seem to have helped.

Ace
03-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Theoretically, the Spurs have more upside than other top teams because Pop can up Duncan and Ginobili's minutes in the playoffs significantly. It's easier to add 6 MPG to Duncan (30 to 36) than LeBron (39 to 45). Hell, Tony Parker is #61 in MPG this year at a hair under 33 and he leads the Spurs.

Then again, this has been true for several years and doesn't seem to have helped.

Both players are on the tail end of their careers and haven't played big minutes all year. Simply upping their minutes and they will be out of gas in no time.

Ace
03-18-2013, 04:11 PM
actually Like I said..Wade scores his points with Kobe on the bench...Lebron pretty much nuts up everytime he has to guard Kobe one on one or when Kobe is defending him one on one...Lebron has no heart...he gets scared when Kobe challenges him man to man...he prefers his teammates set him a screen on Kobe so that he can drive to the basket...I personally don't respect that...when a guy challenges you to your face you're supposed to go at him...your bitchass can pop off at the mouth all day but I have the tape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnxXYsRrWlw

Lebron, Wade, Allen, Battier, Chalmers...they have the bodies to run at Kobe and they all end up getting the business...

Your tape isn't imbedded but here. Wade dropping 16 in the 4th, clearly while Kobe tries to guard him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luf-VO1p9Uo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Seventyniner
03-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Both players are on the tail end of their careers and haven't played big minutes all year. Simply upping their minutes and they will be out of gas in no time.

Using my argument for last season, I'd be half right (Duncan) and half wrong (Ginobili), though I'd be wrong about Parker too, so 1 out of 3 isn't good for me.

Player

2013 RS PER

2013 RS MPG

2012 PO PER

2012 PO MPG

2012 RS PER

2012 RS MPG

Duncan

Parker

Ginobili

Basically, Ginobili and Parker had significant dropoffs in the playoffs with increased minutes, while Duncan was about the same. I'd consider 22.60 to 22.97 PER as upping his game because it's against harder opponents and 22.60 was already an elite level.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 06:27 PM
Your tape isn't imbedded but here. Wade dropping 16 in the 4th, clearly while Kobe tries to guard him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luf-VO1p9Uo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:lol hey dipshit...do you realize you embedded a video that PROVES MY POINT :lol....

a couple of things either (1) you didn't bother to look at the vid or (2) You don't know the difference between Kobe and Meeks / Blake...:lol

Listen not one time in your vid did Wade score over Kobe 1 on 1...as I previously mentioned pretty much 98% of his points came when Kobe was either on the bench...the few jumpers he did hit when Kobe was on the court was Wade coming off of screens that Bosh set...it's the same thing Bosh does for Bron...it's the same thing Bosh tried to do during the ASG but it failed during the ASG and Lebron was forced to finally play Kobe straight up..but he was looking at Bosh for his pick or screen so that he find a way to score on Kobe...again Lebron and Wade cannot let me repeat CANNOT play or defend Kobe 1 on 1 effectively...sure for maybe a play or 2 but they cannot guard Kobe the way he can and does guard them. Your video does nothing but prove my point....

Now go back to the vid I linked (if you care to get ass wrecked again) notice in the vid that Kobe calls for the iso on Lebron and Wade and calls of any screens or picks..this is what I call man to man...Lebron and Wade are scared to play Kobe 1 on 1...almost everytime they do it ends badly for them...sure they've done it successfully a time or two but these niggas cannot stay in front of a 35 yr old Kobe...imagine what Kobe would have done to them in his prime...instead he was forced to do it to Duncan since Duncan was the only fool standing there.:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Ace get your punk ass in here..you gonna own this lie you tried to slide in here on us...I'll tack and staple it to your ass myself

Ace
03-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Wade outplayed Kobe twice this year and shut his ass down to a tune of 8-25 (on his home court:lol). As it stands, Kobe's Lakers are one the teams nobody mentions in the Heat's 22 (3) game win streak. :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:33 PM
Wade outplayed Kobe twice this year and shut his ass down to a tune of 8-25 (on his home court:lol). As it stands, Kobe's Lakers are one the teams nobody mentions in the Heat's 22 (3) game win streak. :lol

that's not owning a lie you tried to sell...listen Ace just know who you fucking with before you post shit trying to clown Kool...you'll lose 98% of the time...

Let's toast to the Heat losing tonight :toast

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 08:13 PM

I have not seen a Heat game in years where Wade guarded Kobe exclusively, but try again. Wade can not guard Kobe ... Kobe cant stop wade 1 on 1 either but he definitely plays Wade better than teh other way around the foul in the aSG is positive proof ... he was getting beat up so he hacked like a bitch.

Doesnt matter though, Heat won both games this year but Lebron was the main reason ...

Ace
03-18-2013, 08:25 PM
I have not seen a Heat game in years where Wade guarded Kobe exclusively, but try again. Wade can not guard Kobe ... Kobe cant stop wade 1 on 1 either but he definitely plays Wade better than teh other way around the foul in the aSG is positive proof ... he was getting beat up so he hacked like a bitch.

Doesnt matter though, Heat won both games this year but Lebron was the main reason ...

Having fun the monkey but got bored when he started the long paragraphs. I can't pretend to read THAT much.

lefty
06-17-2013, 11:54 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

spurraider21
06-18-2013, 12:14 AM

:wow thread with the goods

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 12:16 AM
So much for being a realist Killa :lol

DMC
06-18-2013, 12:30 AM
It ain't a ring until the fat bitch sing

spurraider21
06-18-2013, 12:37 AM
It ain't a ring until the fat bitch sing

this is a thread for teams with a legit title shot. this isn't a thread for 2013 nba champions

Killakobe81
06-18-2013, 12:40 AM
I have to admit, this thread was not my finest ...and I STILL dont know how Lebron is allowing this shit to happen. I am not like Kool completely sensitive and protective of Kobe's legacy (though defending him vs. haters was one of the reasons I joined) ... but come on. This SHIT is on the Kang. Sure Bosh, can be a puss, Wade looks broke down at times, Spo is obviously at a disadvantage against Pop.
But when Lebron goes 1 for 8 vs. Diaw I dont see how you can blame ANYONE else but the Kang. I made this thread based on the fact he would not ALLOW his team to lose as LONG as he got some decent help. Wade has been great the past 3 games. Bosh has been effective and is even protecting the rim. Ray and Shane have found their strokes ...Mike Miller is shooting like the 2012 Finals. So what is missing ...

A dominant virtuoso Lebron performance. No excuses allowed. I paid him the ultimate respect with this thread ... he loses he has to eat the turd sandwhich that comes with it.

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 12:52 AM
I have to admit, this thread was not my finest ...and I STILL dont know how Lebron is allowing this shit to happen. I am not like Kool completely sensitive and protective of Kobe's legacy (though defending him vs. haters was one of the reasons I joined) ... but come on. This SHIT is on the Kang. Sure Bosh, can be a puss, Wade looks broke down at times, Spo is obviously at a disadvantage against Pop.
But when Lebron goes 1 for 8 vs. Diaw I dont see how you can blame ANYONE else but the Kang. I made this thread based on the fact he would not ALLOW his team to lose as LONG as he got some decent help. Wade has been great the past 3 games. Bosh has been effective and is even protecting the rim. Ray and Shane have found their strokes ...Mike Miller is shooting like the 2012 Finals. So what is missing ...

A dominant virtuoso Lebron performance. No excuses allowed. I paid him the ultimate respect with this thread ... he loses he has to eat the turd sandwhich that comes with it.

Are you a fking idiot? You said LEGIT title shot :lol So the Spurs winning their first 3 series were because of the "kang" :lmao

Killakobe81
06-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Are you a fking idiot? You said LEGIT title shot :lol So the Spurs winning their first 3 series were because of the "kang" :lmao

Oh no I am not saying that, I give the Spurs full credit for beating a HEat team that is playing reasonably well. Maybe we (or I) have been overrating James. A player of his talent (considered potential GOAT) in his prime, with All-star caliber help ... SHOULD be favored and should win. IF Lebron goes off (30 5 and 10) with the help he is getting, Heat would beat the Spurs. Do you disagree?

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Oh no I am not saying that, I give the Spurs full credit for beating a HEat team that is playing reasonably well. Maybe we (or I) have been overrating James. A player of his talent (considered potential GOAT) in his prime, with All-star caliber help ... SHOULD be favored and should win. IF Lebron goes off (30 5 and 10) with the help he is getting, Heat would beat the Spurs. Do you disagree?

Still my point was, you wrote the word LEGIT on your title. What does LeBron have to do with the Spurs playing great at a team and being legit to win the title? The Spurs were 2nd best in their conf after 82 games and when WestBrook was injured it was clear as water that the Spurs were going to the finals. What does anything in there have in connection to your k:lolng?

If you're going to play that game, I might aswell say what if Danny Green goes off for 12/12 from the 3 point line.

Killakobe81
06-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Still my point was, you wrote the word LEGIT on your title. What does LeBron have to do with the Spurs playing great at a team and being legit to win the title? The Spurs were 2nd best in their conf after 82 games and when WestBrook was injured it was clear as water that the Spurs were going to the finals. What does anything in there have in connection to your k:lolng?

If you're going to play that game, I might aswell say what if Danny Green goes off for 12/12 from the 3 point line.

Back when this thread was made Heat were rolling, Lebron was playing amazing. I said they would repeat in the beginning of the season and re-affirmed my opinion with this thread. Sure It looks foolish now that the Spurs are up ...but when I made this thread it made sense. Which is why it is being bumped now. Even when they struggled vs. Pacers NO ONE bothered to bump this. I dont know if you did not get that point ...your posts make it sound like I created this recently ...

Spurs are very Legit more so than I thought at season's beginning. I predicted WCF as a cieling for Spurs ... I was wrong.

I get your point but with the way Lebron was playing earlier this season I did not think he could lose in the playoffs ...

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 01:19 AM
Back when this thread was made Heat were rolling, Lebron was playing amazing. I said they would repeat in the beginning of the season and re-affirmed my opinion with this thread. Sure It looks foolish now that the Spurs are up ...but when I made this thread it made sense. Which is why it is being bumped now. Even when they struggled vs. Pacers NO ONE bothered to bump this. I dont know if you did not get that point ...your posts make it sound like I created this recently ...

Spurs are very Legit more so than I thought at season's beginning. I predicted WCF as a cieling for Spurs ... I was wrong.

I get your point but with the way Lebron was playing earlier this season I did not think he could lose in the playoffs ...
Yes they struggled against the Pacers. But everyone in this place knew the Heat were winning. And if the Pacers actually won, the Spurs would've swept them. But again, that shit has nothing to do with the Spurs shitting on most of you now.

Yes. You made this thread in March and the subject was about winning the 'ship and in order to win the 'ship you have to win 16 games, 4 in the finals. And guess what? The Finals was still in June. Great job.

Killakobe81
06-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Yes they struggled against the Pacers. But everyone in this place knew the Heat were winning. And if the Pacers actually won, the Spurs would've swept them. But again, that shit has nothing to do with the Spurs shitting on most of you now.

Yes. You made this thread in March and the subject was about winning the 'ship and in order to win the 'ship you have to win 16 games, 4 in the finals. And guess what? The Finals was still in June. Great job.

No doubt but I didn't hedge all season and won't stop now. If James is what I think he is he dominates when needed tonight and creates for his team. If they lose he gets the blame just like the credit he will get for willing a victory if they win.

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 08:37 PM
No doubt but I didn't hedge all season and won't stop now. If James is what I think he is he dominates when needed tonight and creates for his team. If they lose he gets the blame just like the credit he will get for willing a victory if they win.

Doesn't fucking matter. Up 3-2 in the finals is fucking legit.

Killakobe81
06-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Up 5 with less than a minute is pretty fucking legit and yall still lost.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 08:37 AM
tim duncan got robbed of a DPOy this year, now his fmvp and championship is lingering....to think one day he wouldve back it up like my avatar name....only to have 3 douchebags on the team still coat riding him

Killakobe81
06-19-2013, 01:10 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I was trying to not kick a man when he is down but since yall tried to clown with such hubris ... here is how Websters defines a "mirage".

"something illusory and unattainable like a mirage"

You know the thing that REALLY is cruel about a mirage? The kinds that appear in the Sahara? You think you are so close to striking paydirt only to have that is vanish right before you get there.

Last night was a mirage. And just like the old cartoons, you dove head first in to that shimmering water and ended up with sand in the vagina ...

For the record I hope there is a great game tomorrow and I no longer care who wins. I was leaning Heat (only for James I hate Ray, Wade, Bosh and especially Battier)) but the Green and Duncan storylines had me rooting for yall last night. I got 7 games of my favorite sport ...

Killakobe81
06-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Like I said ... a fucking mirage. Those that believed they had a shot just made that shit hurt more ...
This season was over before it began.
Next year HEat will be bvulnerable but this was Lebron's year ...I SAIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!

DMC
09-21-2013, 02:54 PM

lol