PDA

View Full Version : It has come to my attention that the TBH Treaty has been breached

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 05:26 PM
TBH...mono is failing to fulfill one of the provisions of the contract. Hopefully he looks into this and takes care of it soon. Thanks all.

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 05:30 PM
TBH...mono is failing to fulfill one of the provisions of the contract. Hopefully he looks into this and takes care of it soon. Thanks all.

Please shut the fuck up. Who gives a shit anymore.

z0sa
02-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Mono will apologize swiftly.

jeebus
02-02-2012, 05:31 PM

Spur_Fanatic
02-02-2012, 05:34 PM

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Please shut the fuck up.

Been telling you this since your first thread tbh. Blackswordsman already does your act and he does it a lot better.

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Been telling you this since your first thread tbh. Blackswordsman already does your act and he does it a lot better.

I honestly didn't know you existed until the last couple of days.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-02-2012, 05:52 PM

:lol cam dating website faggot
Still trying to spit game on the net huh? You're the biggest and fakest faggot i have ever come in contact with. The more you post the more i wanna meet up and split ya wig.

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Still trying to spit game on the net huh? You're the biggest and fakest faggot i have ever come in contact with. The more you post the more i wanna meet up and split ya wig.

You should shut the fuck up also.

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 06:12 PM
I honestly didn't know you existed until the last couple of days.

That's because timvp restored this username via the amnesty clause dipshit.

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM

6x6uW5Phafc

Chris Fall
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM

threaten to tell his wife tbh

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 06:18 PM
That's because timvp restored this username via the amnesty clause dipshit.

Oh. How could I forget that. Yes, the restoration of the amnesty clause. Makes perfect sense now. Fucktard.

Stalin
02-02-2012, 06:19 PM
^ :lol

Brazil
02-02-2012, 06:20 PM

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-02-2012, 06:21 PM
^ :lol

You owe me a blowjob faggot. Don't think I forgot

MavDynasty
threaten to tell his wife tbh

:lol

Kori Ellis
What did mono do now?

Stalin
02-02-2012, 06:34 PM
You owe me a blowjob faggot. Don't think I forgot

in soviet russia faggotry gets stomped
in the us of a, faggotry gets a parade :lol

JayTheClown
02-02-2012, 06:37 PM

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 06:49 PM
:cry why don't people think I'm funny :cry

nice word in the other thread brah, im sure the thunder will heavily consider trading hardin for bonner :lmao

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 06:50 PM
What did mono do now?

not fulfilling one of the obligations tbh

jjktkk
02-02-2012, 06:55 PM

Funny how 41 always seems to get his mouth around a thread.

MavDynasty
02-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Tbh y'all should fight in the hood like a real African American

Telling someone's wife is white boy shit, imho

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Tbh y'all should fight in the hood like a real African American

Telling someone's wife is white boy shit, imho

Fucking someone's wife is african american shit though, imho

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
nice word in the other thread brah, im sure the thunder will heavily consider trading hardin for bonner :lmao

Right. But in this thread, you look like a bitch.

BlackSwordsMan
02-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Interesting. I hope he fulfills said agreement and doesn't breach it.

BlackSwordsMan
02-02-2012, 07:42 PM

Is that anyway to start a friendship?

Stalin
02-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Fucking someone's wife is african american shit though, imho

Gordon Hayward
02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I bet this homo had this on his mind all day, tbh.

"I need to get home so I can start a thread to tattle on Mono :cry :cry :cry"

"I want a Spur and a pickle under my username because Mono takes Spurstalk too seriously and I pwned him!! :cry :cry :cry"

"He posted the name of a random friend of mine on Spurstalk and that made me and all my gang friends mad... so I'm gonna tell his wife how mean he's been to me on the internet :cry :cry :cry"

"So what if I'm part of this (unexplained-mysteries.com/forum (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?act=idx)) forum, you won't be laughing at me when the Sasquatch is finally discovered! :cry :cry :cry"

"Mono cares too much about being cool on the internet and he isn't even cool IRL, but I'm smart and I posted my grades in the Club forum because I'm not insecure at all... and I don't care what random people on the internet think about me! :cry :cry :cry"

"I don't understand why mono was so popular around here... he reviews movies! I'M the one who should be popular!! :cry :cry :cry"

"I'm in a gang and I'll show up at your house :cry :cry :cry"

"Mono broke THE TREATY!! And my pussy hurts... and I've played-out this whole fight with mono and now people don't give a fuck because I'm actually just as lame, if not more so, than he ever was because I actually think I'm a badass for threatening to call his wife. :cry :cry :cry"

benefactor
02-02-2012, 08:11 PM

Magua
02-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I bet this homo had this on his mind all day, tbh.

"I need to get home so I can start a thread to tattle on Mono :cry :cry :cry"

"I want a Spur and a pickle under my username because Mono takes Spurstalk too seriously and I pwned him!! :cry :cry :cry"

"He posted the name of a random friend of mine on Spurstalk and that made me and all my gang friends mad... so I'm gonna tell his wife how mean he's been to me on the internet :cry :cry :cry"

"So what if I'm part of this (unexplained-mysteries.com/forum (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?act=idx)) forum, you won't be laughing at me when the Sasquatch is finally discovered! :cry :cry :cry"

"Mono cares too much about being cool on the internet and he isn't even cool IRL, but I'm smart and I posted my grades in the Club forum because I'm not insecure at all... and I don't care what random people on the internet think about me! :cry :cry :cry"

"I don't understand why mono was so popular around here... he reviews movies! I'M the one who should be popular!! :cry :cry :cry"

"I'm in a gang and I'll show up at your house :cry :cry :cry"

"Mono broke THE TREATY!! And my pussy hurts... and I've played-out this whole fight with mono and now people don't give a fuck because I'm actually just as lame, if not more so, than he ever was because I actually think I'm a badass for threatening to call his wife. :cry :cry :cry"

sup mono

Brazil
02-02-2012, 08:14 PM
sup mono

jeebus
02-02-2012, 08:26 PM
sup mono

Stalin
02-02-2012, 08:29 PM
i knew mono wouldn't take such a ruthless buttfucking with a straight face
oh this is far from over, tbh

:corn:

Kori Ellis
02-02-2012, 08:32 PM
sup mono

Not mono. Not even close :lol

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Yeah I've caught him twice now taking jabs under what he believes to be little known trolls...

92 Shoot em up
02-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah I've caught him twice now taking jabs under what he believes to be little known trolls...

:lol removing your comments section cause your pussy hurts,
:lol fisherman
:lol skinny azz wannabe thug
:lol cam dating site
:lol unsolved mysteries

Gordon Hayward
02-02-2012, 08:40 PM
sup mono

lol the mindset of this guy, mavs>spurs ^

"It's got to be mono who just said all those mean things about me!!! It's got to be, because everyone else thinks I'm cool now because I pwned mono so bad for taking the internet too seriously! :cry :cry :cry"

"He's so gay for being in krews and getting chosen for the EC. Only an internet geek and a totally uncool person IRL would do gay stuff like that! :cry :cry :cry"

"Hey timvp and Kori... can I be on the EC, because mono couldn't handle all that power? Oh ya, and can I have a Spur AND a pickle under my name?? The Spur would be nice, but if you want me to accept The Treaty I GOTTA have the pickle so everyone knows that mono takes the internet to seriously and got totally owned by me!! :cry :cry :cry"

"I'm in a gang and part of my gang initiation was get on the laptop my parents bought me and threaten to beat people up on the internet.... while simultaneously having a 4.0 gpa taking a WHOPPING 12 hours of classes in one semester! :cry :cry :cry"

BlackSwordsMan
02-02-2012, 08:43 PM
sup kori

Kori Ellis
02-02-2012, 08:44 PM
:lol removing your comments section cause your pussy hurts,
:lol fisherman
:lol skinny azz wannabe thug
:lol cam dating site
:lol unsolved mysteries

Really you need to stop, or I'll delete all your usernames and ban all your IPs.

(For the record, this poster isn't the same as Gordon Hayward -- mavs>spurs just has a lot of e-enemies.)

Kori Ellis
02-02-2012, 08:45 PM
sup kori

sup BSM

Stalin
02-02-2012, 08:46 PM
:lol having alot of e-enemies

jeebus
02-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Really you need to stop, or I'll delete all your usernames and ban all your IPs.

(For the record, this poster isn't the same as Gordon Hayward -- mavs>spurs just has a lot of e-enemies.)

I'm terrible at guessing who owns trolls.

Anyone know who owns 92?

Gordon Hayward
02-02-2012, 08:53 PM
"So what if Kori and timvp are patronizing me by offering me The Treaty. So what if they actually thought mono was a decent guy and a funny poster. So what if they think I'm annoying and pathetic. So what if they banned me before but I created countless trolls and couldn't stay away from Spurstalk because I take it way too seriously. :cry :cry :cry"

"Little do they know that in between studying for the 12 hours of really hard classes I'm taking, I mug people at ATM machines and hold up gas stations because I'm in a gang! So what if Kori and theyounghusband wish I would have been aborted by the 17 year old girl that conceived me in the bathroom of a public park...I'll go to their house and beat both of them up! :cry :cry :cry"

:cry

Gordon Hayward
02-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Ok, I'm done.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2012, 08:56 PM
sup gordon

jeebus
02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
"So what if Kori and timvp are patronizing me by offering me The Treaty. So what if they actually thought mono was a decent guy and a funny poster. So what if they think I'm annoying and pathetic. So what if they banned me before but I created countless trolls and couldn't stay away from Spurstalk because I take it way too seriously. :cry :cry :cry"

"Little do they know that in between studying for the 12 hours of really hard classes I'm taking, I mug people at ATM machines and hold up gas stations because I'm in a gang! So what if Kori and theyounghusband wish I would have been aborted by the 17 year old girl that conceived me in the bathroom of a public park...I'll go to their house and beat both of them up! :cry :cry :cry"

Gold.

MavDynasty
02-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Who is 92?

A hint?

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Spurstalk. We know drama.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2012, 09:00 PM

:lmao

cantthinkofanything
02-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Who is 92?

Your mom. But I banged her anyway.

Gordon Hayward
02-02-2012, 09:03 PM
sup gordon

Hello, Goran, how are things?

Neo.
02-02-2012, 09:07 PM
All of you better watch out. I know kung fu.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Hello, Goran, how are things?

things are great tbh. What's it like living with a bunch of mormons?

Gordon Hayward
02-02-2012, 09:14 PM

things are great tbh. What's it like living with a bunch of mormons?

Something many of us know about Mormon girls: They are steadfast in their desire to be virgins until marriage.

Something many of you don't know about Mormon girls: They'll let you use the backdoor because technically they're still virgins.

So living with a bunch of Mormons isn't so bad, tbh.

You been to a Suns game this year?

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 10:03 PM
:lmao I told Fpoonsie i wasn't gonna respond to him anymore so he has to log into Gordon Hayward :rollin

dude you're obsessed seek help

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 10:07 PM
tbh I don't think Poons trolls, imho

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 10:08 PM
_JaG or Harlem would be my first couple guesses, but my troll detection ain't what it used to be:lol

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 10:11 PM
not harlem

it's Fpussy brah

MavDynasty
02-02-2012, 10:18 PM
:lol thinking I was 92 and clipperluva

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 10:20 PM
well 92 is pretending to be mono now via pm now that kori came in here and waxed his ass, dude didn't even know the real mono's xbl tag :lol

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 10:21 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao Get owned bitch.

:lol having alot of e-enemies

Whenever you have a lot of e-enemies, but none of them can get the better of you unlike what happens to mono all the time, that's when you know you are winning at the internets.

Brazil
02-02-2012, 10:57 PM
:lmao winning at internets

jag
02-02-2012, 11:03 PM
_JaG or Harlem would be my first couple guesses, but my troll detection ain't what it used to be:lol

Yeah you know me with all those troll accounts I've created.

I think I'm fairly open with M>S whenever I disagree with him.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah you know me with all those troll accounts I've created.

I think I'm fairly open with M>S whenever I disagree with him.

tbh I only put you down as a possibility because you're the only other person I've seen with a GH avatar

mavs>spurs
02-02-2012, 11:12 PM
it's poonsie dude no doubt about it. my detective skills have seen something that nobody else has been able to spot. dude needs help.

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2012, 11:13 PM
M>s is my dude, tbh, I wouldn't go at him..

jag
02-02-2012, 11:13 PM
tbh I only put you down as a possibility because you're the only other person I've seen with a GH avatar

Yeah I assumed that when I saw your post. I didn't even know a there was a Hayward troll.

jag
02-02-2012, 11:17 PM
That's not really poonsie's style. I assumed it was dok until he started posting.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Something many of us know about Mormon girls: They are steadfast in their desire to be virgins until marriage.

Something many of you don't know about Mormon girls: They'll let you use the backdoor because technically they're still virgins.

So living with a bunch of Mormons isn't so bad, tbh.

You been to a Suns game this year?
:lol i seriously have no idea who's troll this is

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2012, 11:26 PM
And no I haven't been to a Suns game this year. Don't plan on going to one either.

Pelicans78
02-02-2012, 11:28 PM
And no I haven't been to a Suns game this year. Don't plan on going to one either.

Maybe I can go to a Suns game and you can go to a Hornets game. Both of us will root for the home team to win so our respective teams can get more ping-pong balls.

Gordon Hayward
02-02-2012, 11:32 PM
:lol i seriously have no idea who's troll this is

Yeah... I can't quite figure it out.

Fpoonsie
02-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Uh, I don't do trolls. I subscribe to Cubby's religion.

Wish I could take credit for this cat, though. Bringing tha goods, imhmfo.

At the same time, it does tickle me somethin' FIERCE thatchur so paranoid.

Kori Ellis
02-03-2012, 12:27 AM
It's not Fpoonsie.

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 12:29 AM
hey kori im being welched on left and right..mono never threaded the apology and timvp never gave me my EC privileges...the last thing we all want is for me to go all nuclear up in this bitch imho.

Brazil
02-03-2012, 12:39 AM
hey kori im being welched on left and right..mono never threaded the apology and timvp never gave me my EC privileges...the last thing we all want is for me to go all nuclear up in this bitch imho.

if only you could stop your childish stupid behavior

GLAAD Committee
02-03-2012, 12:42 AM

You got your pickle:rolleyes

Now come on over and I'll give you another pickle you thilly gooth:)

Fpoonsie
02-03-2012, 01:02 AM
It's not Fpoonsie.

See.

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 01:03 AM
http://www.theblown.com/wp-content/uploads/paul-wall.jpg
See.

Fpoonsie
02-03-2012, 01:12 AM
...ok.

mavs>spurs
02-03-2012, 01:23 AM
sorry i wont post your private info anymore. it was wrong tbh we should make a treaty.

ElNono
02-03-2012, 02:15 AM
it's poonsie dude no doubt about it. my detective skills have seen something that nobody else has been able to spot. dude needs help.

It's not Fpoonsie.

:lol looks like you mad detective skillz need some work, tbh

ElNono
02-03-2012, 02:16 AM
tbh, if I had to guess, it's probably one of the JamStone trolls, IMOOOO

Gordon Hayward
02-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Whenever you have a lot of e-enemies, but none of them can get the better of you unlike what happens to mono all the time, that's when you know you are winning at the internets.

:lmao is ho serious?

"I took the internet too seriously and got banned from Spurstalk... so then I created a bunch of funny indian trolls (because I'm half-featherhead) and waited for the day that timvp and Kori finally let me come back to show Mono who's boss!! Thug Lyfe ain't easy for a street-wise featherhead whose goal is to win the internets. :cry :cry :cry"

lol ignored
lol nobody cares
lol treated like a female

"Mono takes the internet to seriously so I demand an apology! :cry :cry :cry"

"Why is no one listening to me!?! Don't you realize I'll go nuclear if I don't get what I want!?! :madrun :cry"

"Where's my pickle icon!?! :madrun :cry "

tbh, the more I think about it, if you really want to figure out who I am you should start a thread in your other favorite forum: unexplained-mysteries.com/forum (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?act=idx). Maybe your friends in the paranormal or cryptozoology community can help you out.

DisAsTerBot
02-03-2012, 10:15 AM
lol the mindset of this guy, mavs>spurs ^

"It's got to be mono who just said all those mean things about me!!! It's got to be, because everyone else thinks I'm cool now because I pwned mono so bad for taking the internet too seriously! :cry :cry :cry"

"He's so gay for being in krews and getting chosen for the EC. Only an internet geek and a totally uncool person IRL would do gay stuff like that! :cry :cry :cry"

"Hey timvp and Kori... can I be on the EC, because mono couldn't handle all that power? Oh ya, and can I have a Spur AND a pickle under my name?? The Spur would be nice, but if you want me to accept The Treaty I GOTTA have the pickle so everyone knows that mono takes the internet to seriously and got totally owned by me!! :cry :cry :cry"

"I'm in a gang and part of my gang initiation was get on the laptop my parents bought me and threaten to beat people up on the internet.... while simultaneously having a 4.0 gpa taking a WHOPPING 12 hours of classes in one semester! :cry :cry :cry"

:rollin

stretch
02-03-2012, 10:42 AM
:lmao

Fpoonsie
02-03-2012, 11:14 AM

BlackSwordsMan
02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
jigsaw needs to log on some more because gordon is winning my heart

LeBald Crabs
02-03-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm a faggot. I'm also 30+ and I don't have a life.

Yeah faggot, what else is new?

djohn2oo8
02-03-2012, 12:28 PM
I mean really, :lmao @ cam dating site.

DisAsTerBot
02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
bukkake

DMC
04-06-2012, 12:09 AM
:lmao :lmao

Great Caesar's Ghost no WONDER posters were so butthurt about Nazi trolls and pinking and EC and shit

:lmao :lmao :lmao

oh shit. so lolarious

I think I just laughed away my will to hemann.

You're really hurt over this silly shit? I've caught 100lb bull sharks that didn't flail this much.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Crofl crofl crofl crofl

twelve hours in one semester?

Bald oak cliff has to be one of the stupidest motherfuckers in ST history

LkrFan
04-06-2012, 12:44 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Muser
04-06-2012, 12:53 PM
:lmao is ho serious?

"I took the internet too seriously and got banned from Spurstalk... so then I created a bunch of funny indian trolls (because I'm half-featherhead) and waited for the day that timvp and Kori finally let me come back to show Mono who's boss!! Thug Lyfe ain't easy for a street-wise featherhead whose goal is to win the internets. :cry :cry :cry"

lol ignored
lol nobody cares
lol treated like a female

"Mono takes the internet to seriously so I demand an apology! :cry :cry :cry"

"Why is no one listening to me!?! Don't you realize I'll go nuclear if I don't get what I want!?! :madrun :cry"

"Where's my pickle icon!?! :madrun :cry "

tbh, the more I think about it, if you really want to figure out who I am you should start a thread in your other favorite forum: unexplained-mysteries.com/forum (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?act=idx). Maybe your friends in the paranormal or cryptozoology community can help you out.

I've used this quite a bit recently, but damn this deserves it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eAMH0BOyrFk/ThPTDl_4nmI/AAAAAAAAPOA/jWPFEQqRJiU/s1600/FGShaqShove.gif