PDA

View Full Version : This game was lost...

silverblk mystix
01-10-2012, 10:30 PM
In those minutes where Pop put Bonner (ahead of Tiago) and Anderson on the floor at the same time...and left them in ...minute after agonizing minute after agonizing minute....

On the bright side....

these guys are "players"

Neal
Leonard
Tiago
TJ Ford
Blair

these guys are " bums"

Bonner
Anderson

Pop...when will we see a "wrinkle" in your offensive " arsenal" that doesn't involve Parker dribbling by himself for an entire game?

Ditty
01-10-2012, 10:36 PM
k

stephen jackson
01-10-2012, 10:38 PM
thanks for your analysis.

ElNono
01-10-2012, 10:39 PM
even Pop was mad at Bonner... the question is why he's still getting that much burn

redskinfan
01-10-2012, 10:39 PM
In those minutes where Pop put Bonner (ahead of Tiago) and Anderson on the floor at the same time...and left them in ...minute after agonizing minute after agonizing minute....

On the bright side....

these guys are "players"

Neal
Leonard
Tiago
TJ Ford
Blair

these guys are " bums"

Bonner
Anderson

Pop...when will we see a "wrinkle" in your offensive " arsenal" that doesn't involve Parker dribbling by himself for an entire game?

Agree!

jaffies
01-10-2012, 10:41 PM
merge

Borosai
01-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Must be so.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2012, 11:19 PM
I agree. Shit went downhill shortly thereafter.

Mr. Body
01-10-2012, 11:22 PM
even Pop was mad at Bonner... the question is why he's still getting that much burn

"Damn it, Bonner, why do I keep playing you? Fuck you Bonner, for causing me to do this!"

Nathan Explosion
01-10-2012, 11:50 PM
This game was lost the moment the plane touched down. Forgotten in all the madness and blame game is the fact the the Spurs lose in Milwaukee more than they win. Don't know why that is, but it's been that way for years, even when the Spurs were winning titles.

Sean Cagney
01-11-2012, 12:48 AM

F IN GOD KNOWS! BUT I AM ABOUT SICK OF HIM BY NOW, to the point where it's just rediculous! He is horrible, period.

LakerHater
01-11-2012, 01:10 AM
The last secs of the game & they still had two 20 secs TOs!

Horse
01-11-2012, 01:51 PM
The last secs of the game & they still had two 20 secs TOs!
Not calling a timeout is a real headscratcher. Over the years no one has been better than Pop at drawing up plays to get wideopen looks.

portnoy1
01-11-2012, 01:53 PM

On the bright side....

these guys are "players"

Neal
Leonard
Tiago
TJ Ford
Blair

these guys are " bums"

Bonner
Anderson

When Tim Duncan becomes dominate and Parker reverses to an 18yr old rookie that would get yelled at when he dribbled around trying to get his.