PDA

View Full Version : Shia admits affair with Meagan Fox

Ginobilly
06-28-2011, 09:39 PM
http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/cover-stars/201108/shia-labeouf-actor-transformers-indiana-jones-wall-street?mbid=synd_wonderwall

Poor Brian Austin Green.:depressed:lmao It is rumored that Bay also claimed to have also slept with Fox when he first casted her for the first transformers.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-28-2011, 09:41 PM
party foul

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2011, 09:42 PM
ugh I'm not reading all that shit

lefty
06-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Michael Bay? Pretty sure he fucked her

Shia ? Impossible

Prime1
06-28-2011, 09:45 PM
"Shia Labeouf" "Bad Boy" :lmao :lmao

They're really trying to spin this guy's image.

4>0rings
06-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Bay had Megan Fox get in a bikini and wash his lambo, yeah he fucked her. Hey honey, I can make you famous and rich in 1 movie, all you have to do is fuck me... yeah she said no....

What's hilarious from that story is that he thinks highly of himself as a great actor and all he's been in was transformers, the fuck.

Wild Cobra
06-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Who cares?

Why are so many people so concerned about others personal lives?

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 09:55 PM
Who cares?

Why are so many people so concerned about others personal lives?

because their lives suck

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Bay had Megan Fox get in a bikini and wash his lambo, yeah he fucked her. Hey honey, I can make you famous and rich in 1 movie, all you have to do is fuck me... yeah she said no....

What's hilarious from that story is that he thinks highly of himself as a great actor and all he's been in was transformers, the fuck.

dude, have you seen even stevens? shit was baaaayd

Wild Cobra
06-28-2011, 09:59 PM
because their lives suck
That's the only think that makes sense to me.

DMX7
06-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Oh no, girlfriend. Give me all da Gossip!

Not really though...

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 10:06 PM
That's the only think that makes sense to me.

thats it, wonder no more

mrsmaalox
06-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Oh no, girlfriend. Give me all da Gossip!

Not really though...

:lol The gossip is that 2 equally annoying people fucked each other---who'd a thunk it, huh?

Isitjustme?
06-28-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm embarrassed to admit I read parts of that. This guy is even more annoying than I imagined. He just talks about "Non-Hollywood" he is over and over. He seems to have a lot of philosophies and views on the world. Not a good thing. All of them are aggravating and painfully obvious.

silverblk mystix
06-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Just another Jewish actor hand-picked by Speilberg...

The Spin is exactly what is needed for him to continue to be force-fed to the public since his talent is not better than hundreds of non-jewish actors.

Frenzy
06-28-2011, 10:33 PM
All women have to get fucked to get anywhere in a man's world.

:stirpot:

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2011, 10:45 PM
sit on my dick frenzy and become someone in the world

DMX7
06-28-2011, 11:02 PM
:lol The gossip is that 2 equally annoying people fucked each other---who'd a thunk it, huh?

Isn't male America over that bimbo yet? There are better female celebs to drool over.

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 11:04 PM
THANKS FOR RUINING INDIANA JONES YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(swinging from a vine?? fencing??? FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu)

yes, these things are not ok. but they werent shias idea!!!!!

lil'mo
06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Just another Jewish actor hand-picked by Speilberg...

The Spin is exactly what is needed for him to continue to be force-fed to the public since his talent is not better than hundreds of non-jewish actors.

he's actually not a bad actor, you anti semite sonofabitch

GoodOdor
06-28-2011, 11:57 PM
Fox used to be so much hotter than she is now. Wtf happened to her.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-29-2011, 12:10 AM
lol silverblk mystix butthurt about Jewish success

DJ Mbenga
06-29-2011, 01:17 AM
all that time in a trailer will get people anxious for any action. everyone hates shia. i dont know whether this will add or subtract from that fame

Sisk
06-29-2011, 02:19 AM
Cussing in thread titles... Kori's about to lay the smack down

TE
06-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Where in the story does it contain Shia saying he had sex with Fox?

All I got from this was that Shia and Fox had something going on, not exactly sex.

CubanSucks
06-29-2011, 03:04 AM
bet he never tried that shit on Rosie with Turkish hangin around the set

http://stathamology.com/img/statham/02snatch/snatch00.jpg

JoeChalupa
06-29-2011, 09:28 AM
I don't think he is a bad actor, not great, but not horrible either. Megan has lost some of her hottness as they all do.

redzero
06-29-2011, 09:49 AM
bet he never tried that shit on Rosie with Turkish hangin around the set

http://stathamology.com/img/statham/02snatch/snatch00.jpg

Why did you choose a Statham character from one movie he doesn't do much ass kicking in?

lefty
06-29-2011, 09:51 AM
lol she fucked everybody but Tyrese

CROFLMAO BRHornet

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Saw that headline on the AV Club's website. They threw in a few more douchebag details (douchetails? WOOOOOOO-OOOOOOO!) beyond the Fox fucking. Real time saver.

In addition to that boast, LaBeouf also claims that he walked away from potential starring roles in The Social Network and 127 Hours because they weren’t the “Warren Beatty-type game changers” he’s looking for, and announces that he’s done with the action genre (he reportedly also passed on The Bourne Legacy and Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes), planning to only concentrate on the smaller films that interest him, as he’s already accrued “enough money to live 25 lifetimes.” Of course, his former co-star Harrison Ford also calls LaBeouf “a fucking idiot” in the same article, while also implying that he’s a liar who hasn’t yet learned how to promote a film without "making a complete ass" of himself, so take all of this with a grain of salt, everyone and especially Brian Austin Green.

I'm not going to bother digging through to see where the shooting schedules line up but would that mean that he thought Wall Street II: Money Never Sleeps WAS going to be the Warren Beatty game changer for him?

nkdlunch
06-29-2011, 09:58 AM
of course they fucked. all they do is wait around in the trailers while the cameramen are playing with their transformer toys. what the fuck else they gonna do???

he probably fucked Tyrese too.

its a fuckfest in those trailers.

CuckingFunt
06-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Saw that headline on the AV Club's website. They threw in a few more douchebag details (douchetails? WOOOOOOO-OOOOOOO!) beyond the Fox fucking. Real time saver.

I'm not going to bother digging through to see where the shooting schedules line up but would that mean that he thought Wall Street II: Money Never Sleeps WAS going to be the Warren Beatty game changer for him?

In the article he blames Oliver Stone for Wall Street II being a piece of shit. AV Club's recap also left out the bit where Shia claims to have gotten in a scuffle with Tom Hardy while filming The Wettest County in the World after which Hardy didn't try to start any more shit.

Isitjustme?
06-29-2011, 10:12 AM
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l638/jrgebnpgnra/DOWANT_28877d_2269426.gif

Best thing ITT tbh

silverblk mystix
06-29-2011, 12:11 PM
he's actually not a bad actor, you anti semite sonofabitch

Not anti-semitic...

Just pointing out how much of a monopoly exists in hollywood...

research it and you will be astounded at the percentage of hollywood jobs are occupied by jewish people...

it has gone on for ages and research why megan fox was kicked out of transformers (speilberg/megan fox- hitler comment)...

props to jewish people for being talented...but if other non-jewish actors/producers/writers/etc... were given the SAME or EQUAL chance...hollywood would be more diversified and more representative of true america....

never said anything anti-semitic.

Spurtacus
06-29-2011, 12:58 PM

She fucked LaGoof. And Bay.

CubanSucks
06-29-2011, 02:57 PM
In the article he blames Oliver Stone for Wall Street II being a piece of shit. AV Club's recap also left out the bit where Shia claims to have gotten in a scuffle with Tom Hardy while filming The Wettest County in the World after which Hardy didn't try to start any more shit.

:rolleyes I'm sure. Sounds like an insecure little bitch with a Napolean complex.

"Yeah I was gonna fight him! I'm not scared of anyone! After I punked him out he didn't try to do shit to me anymore!"

CubanSucks
06-29-2011, 02:59 PM
Why did you choose a Statham character from one movie he doesn't do much ass kicking in?

Yes, I realize this (more like no ass kicking except for that one little scene in the pic). But Snatch is so far and away my favorite movie with him in it

DMC
06-29-2011, 05:44 PM
She came of legal age? ??

scott
06-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Shia LaBeouf: Hollywood's Last Bad Boy

Stopped reading here. Obviously this was written by Shia's publicist. Lame.

Creepn
06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
IAV Club's recap also left out the bit where Shia claims to have gotten in a scuffle with Tom Hardy while filming The Wettest County in the World after which Hardy didn't try to start any more shit.

LMAO! Give me a break. 5ft Shia pet pounded Bronson/Bane into submission and made him cower to the real bad ass on the set? Please.

Monostradamus
06-29-2011, 09:13 PM
:lmao best part of that article was LaDouche claiming to have beaten up Tom Hardy. Yeah right, like skinny little faggot Even Stevens could ever take fucking Bane.

Monostradamus
06-29-2011, 09:16 PM
this guy is seriously the biggest douche i've ever seen in Hollywood ever.

CubanSucks
06-29-2011, 11:40 PM
:lmao

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=655994&gt1=28148

Harrison Ford: "he's a fucking idiot"

E20
06-30-2011, 01:39 AM
Shia LeDouche of all people.

Fuck man can't a nigga catch a break?

Ginobilly
06-30-2011, 04:12 PM
I wonder what Fox's response will be? Will it be the classical stuck up bitch response, "he had a small dick and sucked in bed"? Brian Austin Green is probably the luckiest cuckold in hollywood.:lol

desflood
06-30-2011, 04:42 PM

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=655994&gt1=28148

Harrison Ford: "he's a fucking idiot"

That quote is nearly always taken out of context. Shia was talking about how everybody really dropped the ball on that last (piece of shit) Indiana Jones film. Harrison's calling him a fucking idiot was his way of defending that abomination of a movie. In this one instance, I'd have to side with LaBeouf. Just this once, though.

DMC
06-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Next overdose headline