PDA

View Full Version : nba officiating

MavDynasty
04-22-2011, 12:22 AM
many bullshit blocking calls on Barea even though he got elbowed in the face by the offensive player :lmao

Tyson Chandler getting a bullshit loose ball foul on him AFTER he got the rebound without any contact :lmao

can't fucking see a 3 pointer even with muthafuckin replay :lmao

bullshit technical on Terry :lmao

crc21209
04-22-2011, 12:22 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

DMC
04-22-2011, 12:23 AM
LOL mavs meltdown at 1 road loss.

Isitjustme?
Seems like you're angry...

MavDynasty
oh well, kidd will still get his rest but Portland is just making it shorter. POR blew their wad this game and still barely pulled off a win

MavDynasty
04-22-2011, 12:25 AM
will be a good closing game in front of our home crowd though, no worries

DMC
04-22-2011, 12:26 AM
lol choking at home

Tinystarz
04-22-2011, 12:26 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/Angry-Bird/File/211614/Angry-Bird.jpg

frodo
04-22-2011, 12:27 AM
no mourning imo dallas just lost a game dem supposed to lose. games in da rose garden wouldn't be cruise walks, da portland niggas ain't succumbing this easy tbqh

DMC
04-22-2011, 12:27 AM
no mourning imo dallas just lost a game dem supposed to lose. games in da rose garden wouldn't be cruise walks, da portland niggas ain't succumbing this easy tbqh

Are you really as fucking stupid as you sound?

NewJerSpur
04-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Barea's face impeding elbow's space=foul

MavDynasty
04-22-2011, 12:29 AM

Rogue, what the fuck :lmao

Ghazi
04-22-2011, 12:32 AM
I didn't think the officials were too bad tonight..

tlongII
04-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Dallas 23 FT's
Portland 21 FT's

If the refs ever call a game in this series fairly we'll blow you out.

DMC
04-22-2011, 12:35 AM
Dallas 23 FT's
Portland 21 FT's

If the refs ever call a game in this series fairly we'll blow you.
fify

MavDynasty
04-22-2011, 12:35 AM
Refs did their job, great fucking touch fouls to put Chandler, mavs best defender, on the bench

Great fucking noncall when camby piggy backs over jkidd to tip that shit in

jmanu20
04-22-2011, 12:38 AM
Refs did their job, great fucking touch fouls to put Chandler, mavs best defender, on the bench

Great fucking noncall when camby piggy backs over jkidd to tip that shit in

Which was canceled out by the refs not calling a T on JKidd when his reaction to the noncall was rather demonstrative.

mavsfan1000
04-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Mavs are going to choke another 2-0 lead. Fuck my life and fuck the mavs for getting me all hopeful.

frodo
04-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Are you really as fucking stupid as you sound?

been just acting black tbh, i'd rather act black soundin stupid than be a shameless immigrant that i actually am

NewJerSpur
04-22-2011, 12:45 AM
Mavs are going to choke another 2-0 lead. Fuck my life and fuck the mavs for getting me all hopeful.

Mavs are going to win in either 6 or 7, which makes Pau happy because it gives him more time to find his manhood.

Ghazi
04-22-2011, 12:53 AM

shut the fuck up pussy faggot

21_Blessings
04-22-2011, 01:30 AM
yet

Keyword.

If there is any team in the NBA capable of choking a playoff series away... Well. Yeah.

Jacob1983
04-22-2011, 01:44 AM
It's common knowledge that most non Mav fans would be thrilled to see the Mavs choke against the Blazers. I don't get the hate but hey this is America and you're entitled to your opinion. I mean if you're a Red Sox fan, I can understand how you hate the Yankees or a Cubs fan who hates the Cardinals. Anyways, the Mavs lost the game because they didn't make their free throws. If they had made at least 5 or 6 of the ones that they had missed, they would have either tied or won the game. Don't miss free throws. And don't have Haywood on the line. That guy is a joke at the FT line.

Cessation
04-22-2011, 02:55 AM
lol haywood 5 years 50 mill

Why meltdown though? You still up 2-1, road loss to the blazers is not that far fetched. I'm somewhat surprised mavs held home court, tbh.

greyforest
04-22-2011, 03:00 AM
Dallas is a pussy ass team with a big douche owner, but the officiating on this game was pretty fucking terrible, especially on that 3.

mavsfan1000
04-22-2011, 11:46 AM
lol haywood 5 years 50 mill

Why meltdown though? You still up 2-1, road loss to the blazers is not that far fetched. I'm somewhat surprised mavs held home court, tbh.
Because we are going to lose this series.

YoMamaIsCallin
04-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Wow. First, the Kidd 3 replay was inconclusive, you couldn't really tell if his right toe was on the line. So the call stands.

Second, Terry absolutely deserved that T. There was no way the refs could not give it to him. When you, unprovoked, shove another player hard as you flail your arms upwards, you are simply begging for a T.

Third, block/charge calls are tough. But I will say that it does NOT MATTER if someone's face gets hit by an elbow, if the elbow is not swinging and it's part of the shot motion. So you are wrong if you call bullshit because of that. You have to have another argument.

mavsfan1000
04-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Wow. First, the Kidd 3 replay was inconclusive, you couldn't really tell if his right toe was on the line. So the call stands.

Second, Terry absolutely deserved that T. There was no way the refs could not give it to him. When you, unprovoked, shove another player hard as you flail your arms upwards, you are simply begging for a T.

Third, block/charge calls are tough. But I will say that it does NOT MATTER if someone's face gets hit by an elbow, if the elbow is not swinging and it's part of the shot motion. So you are wrong if you call bullshit because of that. You have to have another argument.
The reffing of the whole game was terrible. Stop trying to diminish the impact the refs had on this game.

Axe Murderer
04-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Because we are going to lose this series.

:toast

Big win for your guys last night. What do you think are the chances they go on to sweep Indiana?

mavsfan1000
04-22-2011, 12:43 PM
:toast

Big win for your guys last night. What do you think are the chances they go on to sweep Indiana?
:flipoff

SomeCallMeTim
04-22-2011, 04:35 PM
It's common knowledge that most non Mav fans would be thrilled to see the Mavs choke against the Blazers. I don't get the hate but hey this is America and you're entitled to your opinion.

Does Mavfan really have a persecution complex?

Dallas is the favorite in the series. Most non-fans of a team tend to root for the underdog... for sentimental reasons but also favorable matchups for their own team down the road. It's not personal, just business.

Dallas isn't even on the radar of "most hated" teams in the league. Would they even have a player in the top 10 "most hated?" That list starts with Kobe, LeBron, KG, Pierce, Artest, etc.

dallaskd
04-22-2011, 04:36 PM
the fix is in. anyone remember this bullshit?

TyoTKbhiBVA

SomeCallMeTim
04-22-2011, 04:42 PM

Agreed across the board. Sometimes refs blow it. NBA acknowledges as much, we already have an "official apology" for the OKC/DEN game.

But this whole idea that NBA officiating is "in crisis" seems ridiculous to me. I don't believe for a second that officiating has gotten worse over the years -- it's almost certainly better in large part because of replay, more training, and better timekeeping. It's just that more people are paying attention with greater scrutiny.

It's easy to identify the problem (refs get some calls wrong) but harder to come up with solutions. And no, "Fire Bennett, Javie, Salvatore, and the Crawfords" is not a valid solution. It isn't about getting rid of somebody, it's about showing that someone else would do a better job.

The one thing that would help more than anything else is more replay. Do we really want more interruptions in the game, though? The NFL has upped its accuracy because of all the replays, but the game is stopped a lot more, too. That's the tradeoff, do we want accuracy or flow?

SomeCallMeTim
04-22-2011, 04:45 PM
the fix is in. anyone remember this bullshit?

TyoTKbhiBVA

Your video argues against your point. That missed call led to the NBA installing replay review for the first time. If you actually believe the NBA wants to fix games, then they want less oversight on calls, not more.

rasho8
04-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Barea should feel lucky he doesn't get elbowed in the face more often. I mean what is he like 5 feet tall? He takes one bump and falls down and they call an offensive foul. Its not the ball handlers fault his hip is even with Barea's nose. Short little fuck needs to try to stay on his feet instead of falling backward every time he tries to body someone up.

4>0rings
04-22-2011, 06:28 PM
mavfan going all Br bitch up in here

dbestpro
04-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Therein lies the problem. Every game in the NBA is affected by the officiating because there is no consistency from team to team or even worse player to player. The last team standing is the team who got the best calls.

YoMamaIsCallin
04-23-2011, 12:01 PM
The reffing of the whole game was terrible. Stop trying to diminish the impact the refs had on this game.

Oh I see, this was supposed to be a sympathy session, a support group for crying Mavs homers who FEEL that the reffing was "terrible" and was a huge "impact" on the game. Excuse me for trying to be objective, from now on I'll just nod empathetically, murmur "Yes, I hear you", and then share my stories of pain from THE MAN who JUST WON'T LET MY TEAM WIN and how UNFAIR it all is. Then we'll all go out for drinks later and we'll just FEEL A LITTLE BETTER. After all that's what it's all about right? Feelings? Woh wo wo Feelings? Again in my heart? (sob....)

mavsfan1000
04-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Oh I see, this was supposed to be a sympathy session, a support group for crying Mavs homers who FEEL that the reffing was "terrible" and was a huge "impact" on the game. Excuse me for trying to be objective, from now on I'll just nod empathetically, murmur "Yes, I hear you", and then share my stories of pain from THE MAN who JUST WON'T LET MY TEAM WIN and how UNFAIR it all is. Then we'll all go out for drinks later and we'll just FEEL A LITTLE BETTER. After all that's what it's all about right? Feelings? Woh wo wo Feelings? Again in my heart? (sob....)
You are not being objective. Anyone that is truly objective would see the Mavs got screwed by Portland's homecooking refs. The fans definitely influenced the calls as Portland has one of the loudest fans. Shame on refs that get off on the fans excitement.

Axe Murderer
04-23-2011, 12:22 PM

http://www.thepinkflamingo.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/unclesam.jpg

http://www.seoco.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/big-mama-2.jpg

http://www.callingcard-mexico.com/img/woman33.jpg