PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are the class of the NBA and always will be

DazedAndConfused
02-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Never forget that. We set the bar that every other team in this league is trying to reach.

You thought this team was done, over the hill, and on its last legs. Little did you know, they were just biding their time, waiting until the just the right moment to kick into their second gear.

What you saw today is the team you will see the rest of the team, and once Barnes and the rest of the crew get back we will be even stronger.

Lesson to all you maggot Spur fans. Don't ever run your mouth again to the two-time defending champs. You are all faggots and your team is nothing more than PHX 2.0, you will never win a ring as constructed. Our front line will DEMOLISH YOU when the playoffs roll around, should you even make it to the conference finals.

Pelicans78
02-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Mavs will end the Lakers dynasty. It's fact.

TampaDude
02-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Never forget that. We set the bar that every other team in this league is trying to reach.

You thought this team was done, over the hill, and on its last legs. Little did you know, they were just biding their time, waiting until the just the right moment to kick into their second gear.

What you saw today is the team you will see the rest of the team, and once Barnes and the rest of the crew get back we will be even stronger.

Lesson to all you maggot Spur fans. Don't ever run your mouth again to the two-time defending champs. You are all faggots and your team is nothing more than PHX 2.0, you will never win a ring as constructed. Our front line will DEMOLISH YOU when the playoffs roll around, should you even make it to the conference finals.

Bookmarked for when the Lakers get bounced from the playoffs this year. :lol

Ghazi
02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
pity post

Giuseppe
Ron Artest

Obstructed_View
Are the Lakers struggling so much that their fans somehow think this was a signature win? :lol

John Basedow
Ron Artest

KD's daddeh

DPG21920
02-27-2011, 05:00 PM
If you keep starting nonsensical threads about the Lakers and spamming the board, you won't have the privilege of starting threads much longer.

Final warning.

jeez21
02-27-2011, 05:01 PM
this team is nothing but selfishness and ego. when they win it's because of one on one shots going in. that's not gonna hold up in the long run. they have no ball movement, no point play, and only decent shooting. Pure talent? yes they kill every team, but I think Phil gave up on coaching.

Obstructed_View
02-27-2011, 05:02 PM
If you keep starting nonsensical threads about the Lakers and spamming the board, you won't have the privilege of starting threads much longer.

Final warning.

Hey, the Lakers won a game. It doesn't happen that often.

Sisk
02-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Dazed has such a shitty life he lives vicariously through the lakers.. poor guy.

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey, the Lakers won a game. It doesn't happen that often.

Your campy humor will take you places.

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Dazed has such a shitty life he lives vicariously through the lakers.. poor guy.

crofl...and spurfan doesn't?

Besides the Spurs there's nothing else to live for in that obese Mecca.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2011, 05:08 PM

I toast u my nigga....:toast

WeNeedLength
02-27-2011, 05:12 PM
crofl...and spurfan doesn't?

Besides the Spurs there's nothing else to live for in that obese Mecca.

Oh damn, talking shit about our city. Your words are so hurtful that I just might cry...:cry

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Oh damn, talking shit about our city. Your words are so hurtful that I just might cry...:cry

scro if what I said was not factual then feel free to correct me.

Flo-Rida
02-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Even when the heat lay the beat down once again ?

WeNeedLength
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
scro if what I said was not factual then feel free to correct me.

I don't argue with multi-troll homosexuals so you can go ahead spewing your insecure shit, I'll stop responding to you. Don't worry, carry on...

crc21209
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Dazed with that Laker dick deeeeeep down his throat....:lol

LnGrrrR
02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Lakers = classy :cry :cry

John Basedow
02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
I don't argue with multi-troll homosexuals so you can go ahead spewing your insecure shit, I'll stop responding to you. Don't worry, carry on...

I'll take that as an agreement with my original post.

jeebus
05-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Mavs will end the Lakers dynasty. It's fact.
Good call.

Splits
05-08-2011, 05:13 PM
And the OP is an idiot. The Lakers win without class. They lose without class. They are the worst representation of the NBA. Good riddance to this PoS organization.

jag
05-08-2011, 05:16 PM

ElNono
05-08-2011, 05:17 PM
36 point bar... :lol

crc21209
05-08-2011, 05:17 PM

:lol Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-08-2011, 05:20 PM
http://freegif.123gifs.eu/people/menschen-0133.gif

easy7
05-08-2011, 05:25 PM
If class = 2 main players ejected in a must win playoff game for cheap fouls you are right.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-08-2011, 06:04 PM
lakers bb is the worst shit on the face of the heart - we won't remember their brand at all - it has been a nightmare with a fitting and deserving end

Sisk
05-08-2011, 06:08 PM
mavs will end the lakers dynasty. It's fact.

qft

AchillesHeel
08-24-2013, 05:00 PM
:lol