PDA

View Full Version : Kobe has been beat up throughout the years

LkrFan
01-15-2011, 07:45 PM
and is not nearly as protected as a lot of you faggots want to believe. D-Whistle, LeHype, KD, Melo and all these so called superstars get more love from referees than a 5x NBA champion and bonafide HOFer.

Kobe has played "below the rim" and mostly on the perimeter for several years now. So why does he suffer broken fingers on his shooting hand? Because after Colorado the NBA has been trying to black ball him. Here is a snapshot of the type of bullshit Kobe has had to endure in route to his rings. LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJwpqrzi8n8&feature=player_embedded). This little video doesn't seem like much, but look at Ear Jordan literally grabbing his jersey trying to defend him. It might as well been any scrub guarding Kobe. They know they can get away with that bullshit the vast majority of the time so they will keep doing it.

This type of shit affects Kobe's efficiency especially when he gets hacked, misses a shot, and doesn't get FTAs. Sub him with D-Whistle. He either gets the and-1 or a minimum of 2 FTAs. Meanwhile if it is the latter, the fact that the miss he just had doesn't count against his FGA%s. It makes him appear to be better than he is. The average Joe looks at box scores and sees that D-Whistle gets 31 points on only 18 (recorded) FGAs. For example, he could go 9/18 (50%), but have have 13/19 FTAs.

You need another example. How about the Spurs very own Manure. Think about it. Manure plays with more reckless abandon than Kobe does. You don't see him with broken fingers on his shooting hand. Why? Because when he is fouled it is called. Truth be told, if Kobe got the same calls that his fellow "superstars" gets, he would average 35ppg (again, this time at at age 32).

Question of the day: How can a perimeter player get so beat up? We all know the truth even if you jackasses won't admit it. On the one hand, I could see why he doesn't get FTAs because he doesn't go to the rack as much. However, I guess his injuries came out of nowhere. Maybe he broke his finger shooting an uncontested 17 footer. :rolleyes

Players have to beat Kobe up to compete with him. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box now. You cowtippers can go back to your regularly scheduled farming duties. Flame away. :downspin:

Mel_13
01-15-2011, 07:51 PM
and is not nearly as protected as a lot of you faggots want to believe. D-Whistle, LeHype, KD, Melo and all these so called superstars get more love from referees than a 5x NBA champion and bonafide HOFer.

Kobe has played "below the rim" and mostly on the perimeter for several years now. So why does he suffer broken fingers on his shooting hand? Because after Colorado the NBA has been trying to black ball him. Here is a snapshot of the type of bullshit Kobe has had to endure in route to his rings. LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJwpqrzi8n8&feature=player_embedded). This little video doesn't seem like much, but look at Ear Jordan literally grabbing his jersey trying to defend him. It might as well been any scrub guarding Kobe. They know they can get away with that bullshit the vast majority of the time so they will keep doing it.

This type of shit affects Kobe's efficiency especially when he gets hacked, misses a shot, and doesn't get FTAs. Sub him with D-Whistle. He either gets the and-1 or a minimum of 2 FTAs. Meanwhile if it is the latter, the fact that the miss he just had doesn't count against his FGA%s. It makes him appear to be better than he is. The average Joe looks at box scores and sees that D-Whistle gets 31 points on only 18 (recorded) FGAs. For example, he could go 9/18 (50%), but have have 13/19 FTAs.

You need another example. How about the Spurs very own Manure. Think about it. Manure plays with more reckless abandon than Kobe does. You don't see him with broken fingers on his shooting hand. Why? Because when he is fouled it is called. Truth be told, if Kobe got the same calls that his fellow "superstars" gets, he would average 35ppg (again, this time at at age 32).

Question of the day: How can a perimeter player get so beat up? We all know the truth even if you jackasses won't admit it. On the one hand, I could see why he doesn't get FTAs because he doesn't go to the rack as much. However, I guess his injuries came out of nowhere. Maybe he broke his finger shooting an uncontested 17 footer. :rolleyes

Players have to beat Kobe up to compete with him. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box now. You cowtippers can go back to your regularly scheduled farming duties. Flame away. :downspin:

Poor Kobe.

http://www.improve-vertical-jump.com/how-to-jump-higher/kobe-bryant-top-5-basketball-elbows-of-all-time

LkrFan
01-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Poor Kobe.

http://www.improve-vertical-jump.com/how-to-jump-higher/kobe-bryant-top-5-basketball-elbows-of-all-time

This is a way for him to protect himself because the refs surely won't. If he needs some space, throw them bows. Quite effective if you ask me.

Mel_13
01-15-2011, 07:56 PM
This is a way for him to protect himself because the refs surely won't. If he needs some space, throw them bows. Quite effective if you ask me.

So quit crying, Kobe can take care of himself.

LkrFan
01-15-2011, 07:59 PM
So quit crying, Kobe can take care of himself.
Not crying, just pointing out the obvious. If this were TD you wouldn't be saying this crap. Hypocrite.

Mel_13
01-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Not crying, just pointing out the obvious. If this were TD you wouldn't be saying this crap. Hypocrite.

:lmao

Let's just wait and see if any of your fellow Laker Fans want to go on record about how Kobe doesn't get a fair shake from the refs.

Giuseppe
01-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Manure. Think about it. Manure

Cry Havoc
01-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I like this thread. :lol

Jt.ONE
01-15-2011, 08:13 PM
shit happens, tbh

Giuseppe
01-15-2011, 08:16 PM
You fucks blinked. And he got ta 5.

Just like that.

Ace
01-15-2011, 08:19 PM
You idiot, you do know Kobe broken his finger trying to guard Lebron not being fouled. Another LkrFan fail thread :lol

LkrFan
01-15-2011, 08:20 PM
This thread is epically retarded
Retarded in what regard? This thread is the truth and you know it.

LkrFan
01-15-2011, 08:21 PM
You idiot, you do know Kobe broken his finger trying to guard Lebron not being fouled. Another LkrFan fail thread :lol
Nice try dumbass. He may have reinjured it on that play but it was not the initial injury. But that's neither here or there. Answer the rest of my post and don't splice what you can to fit your sorry ass agenda.

LkrFan
01-15-2011, 08:24 PM
:lol

Ace
01-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice try dumbass. He may have reinjured it on that play but it was not the initial injury. But that's neither here or there. Answer the rest of my post and don't splice what you can to fit your sorry ass agenda.
If you haven't notice nobody is answering because they all know you're a joke. You can't argue stupid so why would they bother.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Hype

cHeat

Sp*rs

Kobe has been beat up :lmao

ElNono
01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
:cry :cry :cry Kome gets not calls :cry :cry :cry

:rolleyes

dbestpro
01-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Kobe needs more fouls to go his way like Bill Gates needs another computer.

Mel_13
01-16-2011, 01:34 PM

Let's just wait and see if any of your fellow Laker Fans want to go on record about how Kobe doesn't get a fair shake from the refs.

:wakeup

Donkeybong
01-16-2011, 01:41 PM
there is truth to this thread. If you've watched the past 2 season, Kobe has been treated like a scrub by the Refs. Maybe he doesnt do a good enough job acting like some of the other floppers. His patented yelling while going to the rim just isnt cutting it anymore. I think it's because Kobe makes it look so easy and fluid, even while getting hacked.

Killakobe81
01-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Agree he sometimes gets beat up with no call, but he does berate the officials quite a bit which does not help. He also takes a lot of shots and also is the primary creator/facilitator inthe Lakers offense so they can not call every foul.
Last, kobe does take some dumb shots which also affects his efficency. Now he makes some tough shots too and glad he takes some (because I dont think he would be as good in the clutch when the defense stiffens if he did not) but he needs to stop with the "heat check" over two defender shit.

Spursmania
01-16-2011, 02:21 PM
It's way to early in the season to start whining about poor Kome:sleep

djohn2oo8
01-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Kobe gets away with ALOT on offense. Just call it even

leemajors
01-16-2011, 02:51 PM
It's almost like he plays against the Jordan Rules defense :cry