PDA

View Full Version : It's quite clear who gets ref help consistently in this league

DazedAndConfused
04-27-2010, 09:17 PM
It's the fucking Cavs. You don't believe me, go watch the game on TV right now. Fucking unbelievable how biased the refs are in their favor.

They did the same shit to Orlando last year and Orlando still face fucked them 4-1.

gaKNOW!blee
04-27-2010, 09:21 PM
It's the fucking Cavs. You don't believe me, go watch the game on TV right now. Fucking unbelievable how biased the refs are in their favor.

They did the same shit to Orlando last year and Orlando still face fucked them 4-1.

:lol

D2Procon
04-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Brad Miller got 3 fouls in 1 minute, Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson each got a foul in 30 sec. Unbelievable...

gaKNOW!blee
04-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Brad Miller got 3 fouls in 1 minute, Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson each got a foul in 30 sec. Unbelievable...

The FT's and fouls are pretty damn equal, quit being a bitch bro.

Tmac&Luther
04-27-2010, 09:27 PM
The FT's and fouls are pretty damn equal, quit being a bitch bro.

:lol C'mon....it's not about the fouls being equal. It's when and the type of fouls/no calls that happen.

They got skull fucked on that Rose and one no call.

himat
04-27-2010, 11:00 PM

4-2 but thats still funny. Can't wait till they do that again.

AussieFanKurt
04-27-2010, 11:31 PM
I've said it and I'll say it again, Stern loves LeBron

Hopefully his injury is severe

jacobdrj
04-28-2010, 01:37 AM
They called LeBron for traveling in game 5... WTF!
He was just doing a crab-stop-and-hop. It was very clear from the replay that he was about to be in the shooting motion eventually when he was called for it...

HarlemHeat37
04-28-2010, 01:38 AM
Ya, next to LA, I agree that Cleveland is up there..

jacobdrj
04-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Loved those quick fouls on Brad and Jokim...

mavsfan1000
04-28-2010, 01:41 AM
You know who gets ref help consistently in this league? The Lakers

DxB
04-28-2010, 07:42 AM
stop whining like the little laker bitches that you are... You get moore than enuff help

boston.balla
04-28-2010, 08:40 AM
lmao at this entire thread. There is no jumpshooting team in the history of the league that gets more fts and that gets away with illegal defense (artest on durant/gay earlier this year) then the lakers.

Of course the majority of laker fans are such dumb excuses of a human being, like this:
http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/EpicFail/EpicFailCute.jpg
and like op here that when they see another team with preferential treatment (incomparable though, let's be honest) they start to bitch like cute giggling little girls. take another look at the image and picture luva holding hands with kobe in his dreams. That's right, we're talking about such girls.

So a big TEE HEE to this thread which has EPIC FAIL written all over it.

boston.balla
04-28-2010, 08:51 AM
LOL at my post, I really nailed the laker fan base with that one :lmao:lmao

JoeTait75
04-28-2010, 11:08 AM
That's funny, up until the fourth quarter I thought the officials were blatantly hosing the Cavaliers, and I mean blatantly. To me it was clear that the officials were looking to extend the series by giving Chicago every single borderline call.

Actually, I thought Chicago got the whistles throughout this series. Shaq was in early foul trouble every game, including Game 5. And he was the victim of some phantom whistles.

As for those fouls on Miller and Noah, well, I'm not sure how much you guys know about basketball, but trust me- when you grab another player's arm and hold on to it... that's a foul. Always has been.

TheMACHINE
04-28-2010, 11:20 AM
LOL at my post, I really nailed the laker fan base with that one :lmao:lmao

did you serioulsy laugh about your own post 11 minutes later?!

that shit is gay.

ChrisRichards
04-28-2010, 11:47 AM
All championship teams gets a benefit of a doubt. LA, Chicago, Boston, Miami and now the Cavaliers.

OP is so dumb to realize this is not unusual.

mavsfan1000
04-28-2010, 12:08 PM

that shit is gay.
:lol That is kind of funny to laugh at your own post 11 minutes later.

SomeCallMeTim
04-28-2010, 03:49 PM
I was sick and tired of threads like these, oh, about 10 years ago.

Few things sap my enjoyment of sports more than the constant whining about "preferential treatment" given to Team A while Team B "has to play 5-on-8."

If you want to lower your sports IQ 30 points in my eyes, then create a thread like this one, or jump in with your own harangue about how Stern/the refs/the Illuminati have it out for your team.

As far as I am concerned, these are the only truisms when it comes to officiating:

1) Officials never get all the calls right.

2) Wrong calls that hurt a fan's favorite team tend to be remembered/amplified while wrong calls that help that team are forgotten/dismissed.

3) Superstars do get a lot of calls because they're better than 98% of the other players out there. Duh. This is why they are superstars. They are faster, stronger, more skilled, quicker, and smarter than other players. It stands to reason that they will, therefore, get more calls because -- let's face it -- it's exceptionally hard to guard them without fouling.

4) Officials can get caught up in the momentum of a raucous home crowd. I agree that that bias does exist.

boston.balla
04-28-2010, 03:55 PM

that shit is gay.

LOL butthurt much? I found the picture to be very funny and I laughed all of them 11 minutes. What's the problem? Never laughed more than 10 seconds? Don't you think I nailed the *majority* of the laker fanbase? Don't you have a sense of humor?

I laugh right now when i've seen the picture again. Is that a crime? Can you differentiate between laughing about the content of a post and the post itself as an event? God bless, I know you are one of the more enlightened laker fans in here but don't just bring it on yourself with this amount of fail. That's why it's so fucking funny, cause my initial post was about this idiotic and persistent fail that you laker fans always bring.