PDA

View Full Version : jason terry

Phillip
04-21-2010, 11:35 PM
fuck yourself. how about hitting a wide open FT line jumper.

IronMexican
04-21-2010, 11:36 PM
This is like blaming Pargo back in 2008. It's not his fault the Superstar of the team wasn't demanding the ball.

jag
04-21-2010, 11:39 PM
lol stretch

oh crap
04-21-2010, 11:39 PM
tbh he was one of the main offensive weapons you guys had imo, scrah.

The Cougar
04-21-2010, 11:40 PM
how does that fucking happen he makes the 3s but misses the chip shots

DAF86
04-21-2010, 11:41 PM
:rollin WTF? Terry was the best player on your team by far tonight.

in2deep
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
LMFAO Mavfans shortcircuit

timvpimp
04-21-2010, 11:47 PM
JET is fucking old and done, and will never play the same wonderful games he played last season. Like the Lamar motherfucking Odom to lakers, Jet only plays one good game in every 5-6 games or some, which is the fact that you've known for multiple fucking months and that you always try to ignore because you don't fucking trust RODDY.

PLAY Rodrigue Beaubois, YOU FUCKING MORON.

mavs>spurs2
04-21-2010, 11:50 PM
timvpimp = rogue everyone ignore him

Frenzy
04-21-2010, 11:53 PM
lol stretch

hiding?:lol

badfish22
04-21-2010, 11:59 PM
hiding?:lol

fail

sribb43
04-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Fuck J-Ho

picc84
04-22-2010, 12:02 AM
This is like blaming Pargo back in 2008. It's not his fault the Superstar of the team wasn't demanding the ball.

Son, the superstar of the team was still at UCLA playing college ball.

Xevious
04-22-2010, 12:55 AM
He was the only guy knocking down shots. Can't blame him for trying.

Phillip
04-22-2010, 09:32 AM
he missed wide open easy ones when they counted most? typical JET this year. sure he played well early, but in the end, he just gave a halfassed job. good quantity, horrible quality. looked solid on the stat sheet, but in the end, he fucked up in the most crucial of situations.

TheManFromAcme
04-22-2010, 09:33 AM
I can't stand Terry and I don't like to curse but he is a little....(rhymes with ditch)

Someone help....

noob cake
04-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Jet may not play well against the Spurs, but he is a coldblooded Rockets killer.

I fear Jet as much any player in the league.

Findog
04-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Get mad at the other 8 Mavs players that didn't show up, not Jet.

Phillip
04-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Get mad at the other 8 Mavs players that didn't show up, not Jet.

hes supposed to be the guy who lives the spotlight, who loves taking and making big shots, bla bla bla

if hes gonna say all that shit, maybe he needs to back it up and hit a wide open 15 foot jumper when it matters most. sure he sucked ass in most of game 1, but he hit the big shots when it really counted, pretty much iced the game. tonight he had a chance to possibly get this game in a position where they could win it, and instead of taking it to the hoop with a wide open lane, he shoots a 15 footer, which is cool, because you expect him to hit those, but he didnt. to make it worse, when he missed them, he just stood there dumbfounded that he missed, instead of getting back on defense or following up on his shot.

JET is supposed to be the #2 guy on this team. he needs to step up and actually be that guy

koriwhat
04-22-2010, 10:24 AM
timvpimp = rogue everyone ignore him

i'll do one better and ignore both of you fags! lol mavs suck ass just like their fag fan base. fags.

Findog
04-22-2010, 10:33 AM
sure he sucked ass in most of game 1, but he hit the big shots when it really counted, pretty much iced the game.

If Jet played like he did last night in Game 1, then the Mavs win by 20 and it never comes down to needing a couple shots to ice it.

JET is supposed to be the #2 guy on this team.

Well Kidd is our second-best player, in some ways our most important player, and certainly our alpha dog. As far as #2 scoring option, I thought that was Butler, Terry or whoever has the hot hand. In Game 1 that was Butler. Last night it was Jet. Bitch about missing a foul-line jumper all you want - without Jet we lose by 25 and there is no comeback.

Phillip
04-22-2010, 10:52 AM
If Jet played like he did last night in Game 1, then the Mavs win by 20 and it never comes down to needing a couple shots to ice it.

Well Kidd is our second-best player, in some ways our most important player, and certainly our alpha dog. As far as #2 scoring option, I thought that was Butler, Terry or whoever has the hot hand. In Game 1 that was Butler. Last night it was Jet. Bitch about missing a foul-line jumper all you want - without Jet we lose by 25 and there is no comeback.

I agree completely on all accounts. But a halfassed job is still unacceptable. Its like if a carpenter built you a table. On the outside it looks REALLY nice, but little do you know, it was made from cheap-ass wood and not put together very well, and it breaks on you shortly after getting it. Who the hell is gonna say "hey, at least I have a table to break!". That is basically what is being said here about JET's performance. Yeah, he had 27, but he could have EASILY had 34+ as well as a win, had he hit a few wide open shots/drove the ball over the last 4-5 minutes of the game when it was in reach.

I don't care if the Mavs lost by 14 after a "nice comeback", or lost by 25. A win is a win, and a loss is a loss. Moral victorys dont count anymore if you are a true title contender, which I believe the Mavs are. They only count for teams like OKC, who are young, talented, and up and coming. I still have plenty of faith in this Mavs team that they will dispatch the Spurs in 5 or 6. I think a loss may help snap them back to reality, knowing this is win or go home time, and honestly, I had a feeling they would lose last night due to a lack of focuse. Hopefully they bounce back and have a dominant game 3.

Phillip
04-22-2010, 10:53 AM
i'll do one better and ignore both of you fags! lol mavs suck ass just like their fag fan base. fags.

lol koriwhat

lol insecure

lol faggot

koriwhat
04-22-2010, 11:00 AM
lol koriwhat

lol insecure

lol faggot

lol dumbfuck who thinks he knows me... youre so homo

lol calling me insecure... good come back fag.

lol your shit team just got shit on bitch!

nkdlunch
04-22-2010, 11:03 AM
"Jason Terry was a terror for most of the contest. His weak-side curls opened him for jumpers that he rarely missed. However, in the closing minutes, when the game was still up for grabs, Terry bricked four consecutive shots and finished 9-for-19 for 27 points.

Choke redux?"

-Charlie Rosen

Cry Havoc
04-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Both teams took waaaaaay too many jump shots last night. The Spurs continued driving throughout the game though, and the Mavs sagged back and shot long range 2s.

z0sa
04-22-2010, 11:24 AM
phillip/stretch is a faggot

Phillip
04-22-2010, 11:25 AM
z0sa is a faggot.

z0sa
04-22-2010, 11:26 AM
lol 102-88

Phillip
04-22-2010, 11:33 AM
lol 100-94

stretch's wife
04-22-2010, 11:38 AM
fuck yourself.

I'd fuck him.

That turtle head is a turn on.

lol spurs

Goran Dragic
04-22-2010, 12:06 PM

I know you agree and there's no point in me saying it but this is Dallas' problem right here. Yeah, the "whoever has the hot hand" strategy works when Dirk is on, but when they need a reliable #2 option to step up they don't have one.

imho, if Atlanta knows they're losing JJ and would be willing to work out a sign and trade, they should be willing to trade Roddy to get him. In a way it's only destiny since players who were on the Suns seem to always end up on Dallas.