PDA

View Full Version : Why the Rockets are struggling

djohn2oo8
01-19-2010, 02:42 PM
They are barely beating bad teams, and when they have chances to beat some good teams, they make too many mental mistakes. They seem to be too focused on the trade deadline, they just need to take it one game at a time, and forget about the last one. Another reason they are stuggling is that they don't have a go-to-guy. And no, I did not expect Ariza to be that, I already knew they needed a two-guard, now they need a two-guard and someone with size in the post because they are getting killed there. Morey knows they aren't a playoff team without a big change:

"Not a playoff team w/o change.Need urgency to build leads,cannot be satisfied w/slim margins we manage to the end.AB set up 17 good shots."

http://twitter.com/Dmorey

Which is why they have to make A move before the trade deadline.

j.dizzle
01-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Morey is taking a page from the zenmaster..If his players read that shit, they'll start playing harder hahaha

Allanon
01-19-2010, 02:50 PM
The Rockets are stuggling cuz they have $40 million in street clothes.

Rockets have done a great job with what they have but sooner or later you gotta have some talent to win.

Fpoonsie
01-19-2010, 03:00 PM

Rockets have done a great job with what they have but sooner or later you gotta have some talent to win.

Yeah, Allanon pretty much hit the nail. I didn't realize it was such a mystery.

Double-Up
01-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Yeah, Allanon pretty much hit the nail. I didn't realize it was such a mystery.

Yep, no surprises here.

Indazone
01-19-2010, 03:50 PM
We better get someone good for T-Mac.

djohn2oo8
01-19-2010, 04:07 PM

7 deals are on the table, the one I would want to do, since Washington is going to blow up the team, would be

Rockets recieve: Caron Butler, Mike Miller, Brendan Haywood

Wizards recieve: Tracy McGrady, and Jermaine Taylor

Xylus
01-19-2010, 04:10 PM
7 deals are on the table, the one I would want to do, since Washington is going to blow up the team, would be

Rockets recieve: Caron Butler, Mike Miller, Brendan Haywood

Wizards recieve: Tracy McGrady, and Jermaine Taylor

I don't understand why the Wizards would do that trade. 3 of their top 5 scorers (including two of their best rebounders) for Tracy McGrady?

djohn2oo8
01-19-2010, 04:13 PM
I don't understand why the Wizards would do that trade. 3 of their top 5 scorers (including two of their best rebounders) for Tracy McGrady?

They are looking to start from scratch, and it has been stated by their front office that everybody is on the block

Xylus
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
They are looking to start from scratch, and it has been stated by their front office that everybody is on the block
Yeah, I guess they could rebuild thanks to a high draft pick and lots of cap space thanks to McGrady's expiring contract. Still, you'd be asking a lot from Antawn Jamison...

admiralsnackbar
01-19-2010, 04:18 PM

Because Washington needs to start over, and McGrady's contract enables them to start next year, especially if Arenas' contract gets voided by his felony.

Andrew Bynum
01-19-2010, 04:24 PM

:lmao

Bosh and Iggy, rockets wont even give up that much!

Sportcamper
01-19-2010, 04:26 PM

Adelman is a great coach...Teams star players are out all season & Adleman still competes...:tu

djohn2oo8
01-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Budinger NEEDS more minutes