PDA

View Full Version : When playing "dirty cowboy" goes wrong..........

Sii
07-10-2009, 11:12 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/breaking/6522133.html#

Prosecutors: Woman shot man during foreplay
By PEGGY O’HARE
Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
July 9, 2009, 9:21PM

A woman accused in the shooting death of her common-law husband told police her gun accidentally fired while they were playing a game of “dirty cowboy” during sexual foreplay, a Harris County prosecutor said.

Deborah Yvette Parker, 38, is charged with manslaughter and being a felon in possession of a firearm, court records show. She remains in the Harris County Jail on bail totaling $60,000.

Parker is accused of recklessly causing the death of her longtime companion, Broderick Craig Crachian, 58, at the couple’s apartment in the 2700 block of Lorraine on June 30.

Crachian was shot in the chest, the Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office said. His death was ruled a homicide.

Parker is “extremely distraught” by Crachian’s death and has fully cooperated with Houston homicide investigators, her attorney said.

“She loves him, and this is just a terrible accident,” said Parker’s court-appointed attorney, Murray Newman. “My understanding is she was 100 percent cooperative with the police and very forthcoming in everything that she told them.”

Parker called 911 after the shooting occurred, Newman said.

Parker made a statement that she accidentally shot Crachian during sexual foreplay, said prosecutor Marcy McCorvey.

“She describes it as playing ‘dirty cowboy,’ ” McCorvey said. “She did admit to being in possession of the handgun and using it as a toy during foreplay with the victim’s acquiescence and request for it to be used in that manner.”

Both McCorvey and Newman declined to elaborate on the type of foreplay the couple was engaged in or what “dirty cowboy” meant. Newman declined to say if the couple had played the game before.
A heated argument

Houston Police Department homicide investigators who worked the case were not available for comment Thursday but previously said in a news release that other residents at the couple’s apartment complex saw Parker and Crachian having a heated argument in the street several hours before the shooting.

After the argument was subdued, the couple returned to their apartment. Several hours later, Parker went to another apartment, frantically yelling that Crachian had been shot, police said.

Parker also is accused of illegally possessing the gun after being convicted of the felony offense of prostitution in 2007 because she was caught with the weapon before the fifth anniversary of her release from prison for that conviction, court papers show.

Parker also has convictions for promoting prostitution, drug offenses and misdemeanor assault, Harris County court records show.

JudynTX
07-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Whoa......that's taking foreplay to a whole new level. :wow

CosmicCowboy
07-10-2009, 11:18 AM
LOL from the urban dictionary...

1. dirty cowboy 20 up, 20 down love it hate it

when a male is chewing tobacco and spits the tobacco juice between a females tits and then begins to tit fuck her. The male then cums on her face, after orgasm the male then spits his tobacco juices on her face.
I was tit fucking this bitch with big ol titties and i had a dip in my mouth at the time, i had no lube so i used my dip spit and the dirty cowboy worked great. I didn't even have to light up a smoke after sex.
get this def on a mug Mug
dirty cowboy tobacco titty cum juice
by big guns 'mike johnson Aug 30, 2006 share this
2. Dirty Cowboy 2 thumbs down love it hate it

put both hands in the form of a gun and put both index fingers in the butthole and vagina and alternate between the two repetitivly
"hey do you want a dirty cowboy"
dirty cowby dirt cowboy diry cowb dirty cowb irty cowboy dirty cowboy
by S.F.G.C Jun 30, 2009 share this
3. Dirty Cowboy 6 thumbs down love it hate it

Cowboy chases his Cowgirl around the house backwards with his hairy ass yelling Dirty Cowboy.
While inside your house, a cowboy (with hat on) unexpectedly yells Dirty Cowboy and walks/runs backwards with his pants down. Chasing her with his hairy ass, while she screams and runs away. The Dirty Cowboy must corner the Cowgirl (kitchen is good place)and rub his hairy ass on her as she screams. Some Dirty Cowboys like to yell, 'can you smell that' or 'did you hear that', but that is optional. Beware of the wet finger!
cowboy cowgirl butt ass hairy
by CVMP Dave Oct 22, 2008 share this

SpursStalker
07-10-2009, 11:20 AM
:lol

mrsmaalox
07-10-2009, 11:22 AM
LMAO @ "hairy ass"!! :lmao

Summers
07-10-2009, 11:25 AM
LOL from the urban dictionary...

1. dirty cowboy 20 up, 20 down love it hate it

when a male is chewing tobacco and spits the tobacco juice between a females tits and then begins to tit fuck her. The male then cums on her face, after orgasm the male then spits his tobacco juices on her face.
I was tit fucking this bitch with big ol titties and i had a dip in my mouth at the time, i had no lube so i used my dip spit and the dirty cowboy worked great. I didn't even have to light up a smoke after sex.
dirty cowboy tobacco titty cum juice
by big guns 'mike johnson Aug 30, 2006 share this
2. Dirty Cowboy 2 thumbs down love it hate it

put both hands in the form of a gun and put both index fingers in the butthole and vagina and alternate between the two repetitivly
"hey do you want a dirty cowboy"
dirty cowby dirt cowboy diry cowb dirty cowb irty cowboy dirty cowboy
by S.F.G.C Jun 30, 2009 share this
3. Dirty Cowboy 6 thumbs down love it hate it

Cowboy chases his Cowgirl around the house backwards with his hairy ass yelling Dirty Cowboy.
While inside your house, a cowboy (with hat on) unexpectedly yells Dirty Cowboy and walks/runs backwards with his pants down. Chasing her with his hairy ass, while she screams and runs away. The Dirty Cowboy must corner the Cowgirl (kitchen is good place)and rub his hairy ass on her as she screams. Some Dirty Cowboys like to yell, 'can you smell that' or 'did you hear that', but that is optional. Beware of the wet finger!
cowboy cowgirl butt ass hairy
by CVMP Dave Oct 22, 2008 share this

I don't see the part about live ammunition.

Leetonidas
07-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Now that's a shot.

SpursWoman
07-10-2009, 11:28 AM
http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/33.gif

JudynTX
07-10-2009, 11:29 AM
http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/33.gif

:lol:lol Nice!

tp2021
07-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Accidentally went off during foreplay? Talk about premature.

Trainwreck2100
07-10-2009, 12:18 PM
take out the bullets next time you dumbass