PDA

View Full Version : Lebron gets dunked on at his camp, Nike takes evidence

InRareForm
07-07-2009, 09:25 PM
http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/15942689

AKRON, Ohio -- You want to see video of Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron James?

If so, too bad.

Because you're not going to see it.

Thanks to Nike.

Turns out, there were at least two cameras rolling Monday night when Crawford dunked on James during a pick-up game here at the LeBron James Skills Academy. It was a two-handed jam, the kind that would've circulated quickly on YouTube. But Nike officials eliminated that possibility shortly after the dunk happened by allegedly confiscating tapes from various cameramen.

Freelance photographer Ryan Miller was one of the cameramen shooting the game.

He told CBSSports.com that Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt took his tape.

"He just said, 'We have to take your tape,'" Miller said. "They took it from other guys, too."

Worth noting is that there is no policy against filming at the LeBron James Skills Academy, and Miller said he had been filming all day without incident. Nobody ever told him to stop. Nobody ever said there was a problem ... until after Crawford dunked on James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

Minutes later, Miller said Merritt demanded his tape.

"There's nothing I can think of besides LeBron just not wanting it online," Miller said. "It's a good story to tell people, I guess. But then again, I'm kind of pissed. I lost my tape."

monosylab1k
07-07-2009, 09:30 PM
lol what's with LeBron getting owned by scrubs during the offseason? First HORSE, now this. He and Devin Harris should practice together.

Allanon
07-07-2009, 09:30 PM
:lol

robbie380
07-07-2009, 09:31 PM
keep it douchey lebron:toast

Findog
07-07-2009, 09:34 PM
What a douche...everyone gets posterized eventually.

Spursfan092120
07-07-2009, 09:37 PM
q83of629vJc

This guy?

eyeh8u
everytime i want to start liking this guy, he pulls shit like this or says things like "my range?..........its pretty much unlimited. "

if Jordan got dunked on he would have forced that scrub to play him one on one 200 times dunked on him for every point he scored, and laughed at him as he died of water dehydration.

ducks
this is why I call james james and never lebron or king james

hater
07-07-2009, 09:41 PM
fuck Lebron. He is the king of the assholes

NewJerSpur
07-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Funny stuff. And the ego grows....

Behrooz24
07-07-2009, 09:44 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflowned.gif

Spursfan092120
07-07-2009, 09:45 PM
4Ylfj6LlZLY uTS59-ej1fU hH73R9GIbXg AA0BUPb43Jo
Dunking ain't everything.

redzero
07-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Jordan dunked on LeBron?!

Spursfan092120
07-07-2009, 09:48 PM
For those who don't know how big of an asshole Lebron can be, here you go...owned by Stephon Marbury...

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2007/03/29/lebron-james-vs-stephon-marbury-the-150-shoe-vs-the-15-shoe/

During last nights Knicks and Cavs match up, there was another battle going on. As well documented around the net (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2006-11-01-marbury-shoes_x.htm), Stephon Marbury is endorsing a line of $15 Steve and Barry's kicks called Starburys. The premise behind the shoe is to give kids that can't afford outrageously priced shoes a chance to purchase a pair of NBA endorsed kicks that won't break their parent's bank account. So what does LeBron James, endorser of Nike's outrageously priced basketball sneakers, have to say about Marbury's new kicks? Here's what he told Newsday's Ken Berger (http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/ny-sbkside295150100mar29,0,6341008.story):
Before the game, James took a little shot at Marbury's $14.98 kicks, saying he couldn't imagine endorsing a sneaker that cheap. "No, I don't think so," James said. "Me being with Nike, we hold our standards high."Obviously LeBron James rise to fame and riches has allowed him to forget about where he comes from. Isn't this the same LeBron James that grew up in poverty in Akron, OH? What Marbury is doing is starting a cultural revolution. He's trying to change the game so that kids don't feel left out if they don't have a pair of $150 shoes. If LeBron wanted to be the man to be a real global icon, he would look to be something more than a puppet for Nike and become a leader like Marbury and step out and do something different that would actually aid the people that come from backgrounds similar to his own. As well, there are plenty of people that are making millions of dollars selling cheaper shoes. Shaquille O'neal has been doing it for years, but at more than twice the price ($39.99) of the Starburys. So what's Stephon's response to LeBron's obvious arrogance?
Marbury, who is friendly with James, was lacing up his Starburys before the game when informed of LeBron's comment. He thought about it for a moment and said, "I'd rather own than be owned." For those of you that don't know, unlike James, Marbury is actually tied to the equity of his brand. Marbury gets a piece of the profits from every Starbury shoe that is sold. So not only does he have a chance to revolutionize the shoe industry in a way that benefits the low income consumer, but he also has a chance to become a big time shoe mogul. Instead of being a lemming, James might want to start taking notes.

NewJerSpur
07-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Those LeBron travelling clips never get old....the NBA even ran one in a commercial promoting Cleveland playoff games, REPEATEDLY.

xellos88330
07-07-2009, 09:57 PM
For those who don't know how big of an asshole Lebron can be, here you go...owned by Stephon Marbury...

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2007/03/29/lebron-james-vs-stephon-marbury-the-150-shoe-vs-the-15-shoe/

During last nights Knicks and Cavs match up, there was another battle going on. As well documented around the net (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2006-11-01-marbury-shoes_x.htm), Stephon Marbury is endorsing a line of $15 Steve and Barry's kicks called Starburys. The premise behind the shoe is to give kids that can't afford outrageously priced shoes a chance to purchase a pair of NBA endorsed kicks that won't break their parent's bank account. So what does LeBron James, endorser of Nike's outrageously priced basketball sneakers, have to say about Marbury's new kicks? Here's what he told Newsday's Ken Berger (http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/ny-sbkside295150100mar29,0,6341008.story):
Before the game, James took a little shot at Marbury's $14.98 kicks, saying he couldn't imagine endorsing a sneaker that cheap. "No, I don't think so," James said. "Me being with Nike, we hold our standards high."Obviously LeBron James rise to fame and riches has allowed him to forget about where he comes from. Isn't this the same LeBron James that grew up in poverty in Akron, OH? What Marbury is doing is starting a cultural revolution. He's trying to change the game so that kids don't feel left out if they don't have a pair of $150 shoes. If LeBron wanted to be the man to be a real global icon, he would look to be something more than a puppet for Nike and become a leader like Marbury and step out and do something different that would actually aid the people that come from backgrounds similar to his own. As well, there are plenty of people that are making millions of dollars selling cheaper shoes. Shaquille O'neal has been doing it for years, but at more than twice the price ($39.99) of the Starburys. So what's Stephon's response to LeBron's obvious arrogance?
Marbury, who is friendly with James, was lacing up his Starburys before the game when informed of LeBron's comment. He thought about it for a moment and said, "I'd rather own than be owned." For those of you that don't know, unlike James, Marbury is actually tied to the equity of his brand. Marbury gets a piece of the profits from every Starbury shoe that is sold. So not only does he have a chance to revolutionize the shoe industry in a way that benefits the low income consumer, but he also has a chance to become a big time shoe mogul. Instead of being a lemming, James might want to start taking notes.

I actually own Starburys. I actually prefer them over Nike's. Nike's give my feet blisters. The Starburys make my feet feel like they are running and jumping on air. In Nike's, my feet are screamin "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS OVERPRICED PRISON!!!"

kamikazi_player
07-07-2009, 10:04 PM
4Ylfj6LlZLY uTS59-ej1fU hH73R9GIbXg AA0BUPb43Jo
Dunking ain't everything.
DC-iWaDlNOI
forgot one

Trainwreck2100
07-07-2009, 10:04 PM
wtf why isnt youtube embed working

cause when you embed youtube, you only use the code ater the equals sign

stxspurs
07-07-2009, 10:07 PM
too bad steve and berrys left san antonio

Spursfan092120
07-07-2009, 10:09 PM
I actually own Starburys. I actually prefer them over Nike's. Nike's give my feet blisters. The Starburys make my feet feel like they are running and jumping on air. In Nike's, my feet are screamin "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS OVERPRICED PRISON!!!"
Yeah..they actually are pretty comfortable shoes..and they last..that's one reason why I'll always respect Marbury...

BruceBowenFan
07-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Where's your crown KING NOTHING.

Spurtacus
07-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Where's your crown KING NOTHING.

Nice. :toast

VivaPopovich
07-08-2009, 12:25 AM
what a loser. dude cares more about his image and shameless self promotion than respecting the game

hopefully next season will be another losing one for the Queen

KidCongo
07-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Kobe doesn't even contest.

Spursfan092120
07-08-2009, 01:55 AM
we're talking about Lebron being a dick...not someone contesting someone...but if that's the case...

fZPRQCqxG_I

robbie380
07-08-2009, 01:56 AM
everytime i want to start liking this guy, he pulls shit like this or says things like "my range?..........its pretty much unlimited. "

if Jordan got dunked on he would have forced that scrub to play him one on one 200 times dunked on him for every point he scored, and laughed at him as he died of water dehydration.

i have to agree with this one.

KidCongo
07-08-2009, 01:57 AM
what a loser. dude cares more about his image and shameless self promotion than respecting the game

hopefully next season will be another losing one for the Queen

:toast
Yeh working out the future of the NBA and hosting a camp for them.

Spursfan092120
07-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Yeh working out the future of the NBA and hosting a camp for them.
And then refusing to allow anyone to see it when they outshine him...what a leader... :toast

KidCongo
07-08-2009, 02:07 AM
You say you are calling LeBron a dick but you show a video of him giving Kobe, his greatest opponent some big compliments.

Gouken
07-08-2009, 02:31 AM

You must be joking.

MQOw39hZYIw

ep0F3ieSTZA

2Mb4luM-grI

jzBAZ6rFjQw

Gouken
07-08-2009, 02:37 AM
UJBFglyC69I

Spursfan092120
07-08-2009, 02:37 AM
You say you are calling LeBron a dick but you show a video of him giving Kobe, his greatest opponent some big compliments.
I'm calling him a dick because the guy made fun of Stephon Marbury for endorsing shoes that the poor community can afford. I'm calling him a dick because he walked off the court after losing without talking to the media. I'm calling him a dick because his company confiscated evidence that someone in college dunked on Lebron. Sure, he didn't do it, but he definitely could have told them to return it...and didn't. I'm calling him a dick because he said "My range is unlimited." I'm calling him a dick because of his "Check my $tats" t-shirt. No one gives a shit how much money you have, Lebron...

carrao45
07-08-2009, 03:32 AM
I'm calling him a dick because the guy made fun of Stephon Marbury for endorsing shoes that the poor community can afford. I'm calling him a dick because he walked off the court after losing without talking to the media. I'm calling him a dick because his company confiscated evidence that someone in college dunked on Lebron. Sure, he didn't do it, but he definitely could have told them to return it...and didn't. I'm calling him a dick because he said "My range is unlimited." I'm calling him a dick because of his "Check my $tats" t-shirt. No one gives a shit how much money you have, Lebron...

This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This

nevetslc
07-08-2009, 04:00 AM

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07R42sngi9dOI/610x.jpg
:rollin

KidCongo
07-08-2009, 04:34 AM
You must be joking.

The Franchise
07-08-2009, 06:33 AM

That's all you can do when you're always the one with the boot in your ass. :lol

symple19
07-08-2009, 07:40 AM

I agree. Lebron appears to be regressing as an individual. His first few years in the league he handled himself rather well. I liked him because he seemed like the anti-kobe, a dude who wasn't too caught up in himself. Boy was I wrong. All of these little things are adding up to the point where he's becoming the biggest tool in the shed. If it's true about him not allowing the tape out because of his "image" then I'm done pulling for the guy. WTF kind of BS is taking some dudes tapes? More importantly, how in the hell does evil NIKE have the authority to take said tapes? I'd tell the middle management NIKE d-bag who tried to take my tape to fuck off. Unless they're employed by Nike or Lebron, I would threaten em' with a lawyer and get it back. I wanna see it now. And now I'll actually start to look forward to Skip Bayless crushing him on ESPN. Fuck Lebron and NIKE. Makes me feel good that I've bought nothing but Adidas since the early 90's.

Lebron is not the :bking
Somebody should slap him :pimpslap

sonic21
07-08-2009, 08:26 AM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7158/image2ada.jpg

Muser
07-08-2009, 09:23 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2009, 09:29 AM
This is exactly why there is NO chance Lebron actually goes through and enters the dunk contest like he said he would..there's no way he'll allow himself to risk losing, and Nike obviously won't either..this dude really can't handle embarrassment, even though he's pretty much embarrassing himself with these types of stupid incidents..as if anybody is going to care if he got dunked on..it happens to everybody..

Holmes_Fans
07-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Why in the hell would this guy give up his tape? What is nike going to do send a hitman to take him down if he didn't?

too bad steve and berrys left san antonio
They ALL shut down.

LnGrrrR
07-08-2009, 09:51 AM
My question... why did the guy let them take his tape? I'd be like, "Uh no, f*ck off."

hater
07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07R42sngi9dOI/610x.jpg
:rollin

damn!! dude's back looks like my carpet at my old bachelor's pad.

:vomit:

JudynTX
07-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Funny stuff. And the ego grows....

How much bigger can his ego get? :rolleyes

dave
07-08-2009, 10:59 AM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin

BlackBellamy
07-08-2009, 11:17 AM
My question... why did the guy let them take his tape? I'd be like, "Uh no, f*ck off."
Prolly wouldn't get invited to very many Nike (or James) related photo shoots, and I'm sure that's quick death for a sports photojournalist. Nike, the old sweat-shoppers, endorse (and thereby control) everyone (bastards).

lefty
07-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Is it the ECF already ?????

BlackBellamy
07-08-2009, 11:19 AM
damn!! dude's back looks like my carpet at my old bachelor's pad.

:vomit:
:lol Really! It looks like it should say "WELCOME" rather than "CHOSEN"

lefty
07-08-2009, 11:20 AM
You must be joking.

MQOw39hZYIw

ep0F3ieSTZA

2Mb4luM-grI

jzBAZ6rFjQw

Where is that video or Kobe's ass being rejected by Duncan on a violent dunk attempt ?

IronMexican
07-08-2009, 11:21 AM

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 11:22 AM

That's what I would have done. Big deal if they ask you to leave you already got the story you needed.

Spursmania
07-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Wow-that's pathetic and at a basketball camp no less. What a douche.

Whisky Dog
07-08-2009, 11:36 AM

That's the point. Kobe's a dick but he comes off as a dick and doesn't hide it. Lebron is a dick who tries to act friendly and talk big but his actions show otherwise. He's a fraud, a hypocrite.

He's all about himself. If you really believe you're the best you wouldn't feel threatened by some no name college kid getting the better of you on one play. A real, truly self actualized and confident person would build the kid up and congratulate him on his play because the kid's no threat to you. He's like a little kid that you're playing against... No threat and you encourage him rather than take away his successes.

Why So Serious
07-08-2009, 11:37 AM
:ihitnike

:lmao at the picture

by copping the tape they made this into a much bigger deal.

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 11:43 AM
I will need to see video of this to believe it actually happened, if there is no video, it never happened

Hornets1
07-08-2009, 11:45 AM
They are about to talk about the dunk on "First Take."

Kobe™
07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Remember Kobe being dunked on at his academy a few years ago*
Suprisingly none of his people asked for any footage to be removed

LMFAOOO

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 11:55 AM
They are about to talk about the dunk on "First Take."

I can tell you how it will go.

Skip Bayless will call him Prince James and talk about how overrated he is and how this was him being too full of himself and how he sucks

the other person that day will walk the fence

that show sucks. It's the same thin over and over and over. Skip Bayless has given the same opinion for 4 years now and I don't even think he believes his gimmick anymore

Venti Quattro
07-08-2009, 11:58 AM
I will need to see video of this to believe it actually happened, if there is no video, it never happened
What video are you talking about? Nike confiscated all of it!

Venti Quattro
07-08-2009, 11:58 AM
I can tell you how it will go.

Skip Bayless will call him Prince James and talk about how overrated he is and how this was him being too full of himself and how he sucks

He's never wrong though

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 12:07 PM
that show sucks.

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 12:08 PM
He's never wrong though

if seen through the eyes of someone who will criticize everything Lebron James does, or a Laker fan who has a complex when their best player is mentioned along with Lebron Jame

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
if seen through the eyes of someone who will criticize everything Lebron James does, or a Laker fan who has a complex when their best player is mentioned along with Lebron Jame

Skip gayless hates Kobe too.

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Skip gayless hates Kobe too.

he has just created a shtick where he hates on everything people like. A couple years ago when the Nation wasn't hating on Ohio State (pre 2006 BCS title game) he hated on them for everything they did. Now that everyone hates Ohio State and calls them overrated (of which Skip was actually correct at the time), he sticks up for them and likes them.

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 12:22 PM
he has just created a shtick where he hates on everything people like. A couple years ago when the Nation wasn't hating on Ohio State (pre 2006 BCS title game) he hated on them for everything they did. Now that everyone hates Ohio State and calls them overrated (of which Skip was actually correct at the time), he sticks up for them and likes them.

Exactly. That's his gimmick and it's beyond old. When tOSU beats USC he'll go back to hating.

Spursmania
07-08-2009, 12:23 PM

They just had about a ten minute discussion on it on ESPN Fist Take. Surprisingly, everybody said there was no excuse for it. Lebron should have known better. LOL...

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Exactly. That's his gimmick and it's beyond old. When tOSU beats USC he'll go back to hating.

I just want to see the show he does after (if) Lebron ever wins a ring. I think he will retire before he comes in the next day and eats crow

IronMexican
07-08-2009, 12:32 PM
tOSU beats USC he'll go back to hating.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 12:39 PM

I threw that part in just for you IM.

cheguevara
07-08-2009, 12:39 PM
yeah Lebron will probably get a ring. But in a stacked team, same as Kobe. Bron and Kobe will never win a ring with a bunch of roleplayers a la Jordan. This is being proven again and again.

jonnybravo
07-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Not to be an ass but Lebron has a camp? What does he teach?

Lesson 1 - How to be 6'8" 260 pounds of muscle?

Lesson 2 - Freakishly athletic and you! The art of blowing pass your man.

Thunder Dan

Pryor will run all over you guys

...just that passing part that might be a problem.

I'll be there though, can't wait.

jonnybravo
yeah Lebron will probably get a ring. But in a stacked team, same as Kobe. Bron and Kobe will never win a ring with a bunch of roleplayers a la Jordan. This is being proven again and again.

Scottie Pippen is now a role player?

Lol...the same Scottie who led his own team of "scrubs" to a game of the finals? That Scottie?

IronMexican
07-08-2009, 12:43 PM
This man will be waiting for Pryor to get past the DL and LB's:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/ross_tucker/01/14/tucks-takes/taylor-mays.jpg

http://hstrial-jaysonbraddock.intuitwebsites.com/taylor-mays-p2.jpg

cheguevara
07-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Scottie Pippen is now a role player?

Lol...the same Scottie who led his own team of "scrubs" to a game of the finals? That Scottie?

here we go again with Pippen. Pippen was the ONLY big star other than Jordan in the Bulls.

Scottie Pippen should thank Jordan for this career. Jordan made him. and you know it

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 12:46 PM
...just that play calling part that might be a problem.

Fixed

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 12:49 PM

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/ross_tucker/01/14/tucks-takes/taylor-mays.jpg

Pryor is bigger and faster. Won't be a problem

IronMexican
07-08-2009, 12:51 PM

Just looking at these pics gets me pumped. Dude is a freak of nature. How many other Safety's can run a 3.4 weigh 240 pounds and be 6'3. He's the reason that D is so stout. He allows everyone else to play closer to the line. He should be a Raider next year.

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Just looking at these pics gets me pumped. Dude is a freak of nature. How many other Safety's can run a 3.4 weigh 240 pounds and be 6'3. He's the reason that D is so stout. He allows everyone else to play closer to the line. He should be a Raider next year.

he doesn't run a 3.4 40....that would be a world record

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 12:55 PM
This man will be waiting for Pryor to get past

And this is what's gonna happen to him.

1ynPh4tF5Bc

IronMexican
07-08-2009, 12:56 PM
he doesn't run a 3.4 40....that would be a world record

Crap sons. I meant 4.3. Yeah lol, 3.4 is impossible:lol Still, he's the fastest player on SC.

You really believe OSU can win, though? USC did lose a lot of players, so it should be closer than last year.

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 12:58 PM
My seats last year sucked, it made a blowout even worse. Boeckman can suck my dick

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8ce17f6aec&view=att&th=1225b80f8d25d9dc&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Dex
07-08-2009, 12:58 PM
The more I hear about Lebron's personality, the more he seems like a real prick. He's definitely an amazing player, but it almost makes you hope he'll continue to fall on his face.

IronMexican
07-08-2009, 12:59 PM
And this is what's gonna happen to him.

xv2iN4bUeVM

Agreed

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Boeckman can suck my dick

:toast Him and Boone... and hartline. Glad they are gone.

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Crap sons. I meant 4.3. Yeah lol, 3.4 is impossible:lol Still, he's the fastest player on SC.

You really believe OSU can win, though? USC did lose a lot of players, so it should be closer than last year.

I think they can win. There isn't much of a talent disparity between the schools. Pryor is a freak and if he learned how to pass at all that will be good for the Buckeyes. tOSU lost a ton of players too. It's also very hard to win at the Shoe, especially for a young QB. Place is really loud and a night time, prime time game will make it even louder. I think it's a toss up, but I think Ohio State can win no doubt

Venti Quattro
07-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Not to be an ass but Lebron has a camp? What does he teach?

Lesson 1 - How to be 6'8" 260 pounds of muscle?

Lesson 2 - Freakishly athletic and you! The art of blowing pass your man.

Lesson 3 - Footwork 101

Strike
07-08-2009, 01:03 PM

That is 100% sig worthy.

IronMexican
07-08-2009, 01:10 PM
sons would you take Eric Berry or Taylor Mays? Is it weird that I like the Tennessee fightsong, Rocky Top, a lot?

Spursfan092120
07-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Lesson 3 - Footwork 101
Lesson 4

-6iibPJb-yo

Red Hawk #21
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Haha that video is funny lol, Lebron gets away with so much shit- Travels, fouls, carries. And he can't use it to his advantage to get a ring. Lol Lechoke. And btw, Courtney Lee dunked on Lechoke twice in the playoffs. The famous one is when Lee Jammed on Lechoke with two hands but the other one was in Orlando when lee smashed it on Lechoke with one hand and screamed at Lechoke after. Lechoke is consistently posterized lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Does Hartline suck? The Miami Dolphins drafted him in the fucking fourth round. I was pissed as shit.

Yes he does. And to make matters worse he's a whiny little bitch.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Skip Bayless has given the same opinion for 4 years now and I don't even think he believes his gimmick anymore

Skip Bayless is fuckin hilarious.

nkdlunch
07-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Lebronze didn't get a gold until Kobe joined Team USA

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Fuck. Everyone is saying hes a great special teams player, knows how to run routes, has great hands, and essentially a great team player.

But i cannot believe this douche is the same player they are talking about.

http://www.heykobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/brian_hartline_bending_over_fiance-heykobe.jpg

He's too slow and he dropped a bunch of passes last year. Rumor has it that he was a problem in the locker room all season too. Most tOSU fans celebrated when he declared for the draft.

Chillen
07-08-2009, 02:07 PM
So let me get this straight, Lebron can't be fruitful and respect his opponents at the end of playoff games if he loses and go shake hands, and if he get's dunked on the video has to be taken by Nike and literally destroyed to avoid being humiliated.

We are all witnnesses to a pro athlete that is ashamed to get dunked on or lose. MJ would want that so he could seek out his Jordan revenge on that guy or team.

Lebron clearly needs some true confidence in his abilitys, if you lose it's ok because next time you know you can win.

That is what MJ had and what Lebron needs to develop a little more.

Chillen
07-08-2009, 02:10 PM
http://www.heykobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/brian_hartline_bending_over_fiance-heykobe.jpg

that girl is hot...to bad she's probably :married:

Thunder Dan
07-08-2009, 02:43 PM
You will not be happy with Hartline. My sister when to high school with him, I knew him growing up, he was a douche bag and still is. He is a cancer in the locker room too. He hated Pryor last year because Pryor didn't throw him the ball and they even got in a couple fights. He sucks

LnGrrrR
07-08-2009, 02:55 PM

lol a 3.4 would be pretty badass though :D

duncan228
07-08-2009, 07:34 PM
The latest.

Nike takes videographers’ tapes at LeBron camp (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-james-dunkvideo&prov=ap&type=lgns)

What happens at LeBron’s camp stays at LeBron’s camp.

A minor controversy erupted at the LeBron James Skills Academy on Monday night when two videographers recorded a pickup game in which Xavier’s Jordan Crawford dunked on James.

Gary Parrish reported on CBSSports.com that a Nike representative confiscated tapes of the dunk after conferring with James.

A representative with Nike, which runs the camp at the University of Akron in James’ hometown, made no mention of Crawford’s dunk. He said the tapes were confiscated because videotaping of after-hours pickup games at the camp is not allowed.

“Nike has been operating basketball camps for the benefit of young athletes for decades and has long-standing policies as to what events are open and closed to media coverage. Unfortunately, for the first time in four years, two journalists did not respect our no videotaping policy at an after-hours pickup game following the LeBron James Skills Academy,” said Nike spokesman Derek Kent on Wednesday.

A spokesman for James said he had no comment.

The camp features 80 top basketball prospects from around the nation.

Crawford said his dunk happened in the first 20 minutes of a game that lasted about two hours and did not prompt any reaction from James.

“We just went on playing,” Crawford said Wednesday. “It was exciting just to be playing on the same court as him. I can see why he is so great at what he does.”

timtonymanu
07-08-2009, 09:09 PM
That's the point. Kobe's a dick but he comes off as a dick and doesn't hide it. Lebron is a dick who tries to act friendly and talk big but his actions show otherwise. He's a fraud, a hypocrite.

He's all about himself. If you really believe you're the best you wouldn't feel threatened by some no name college kid getting the better of you on one play. A real, truly self actualized and confident person would build the kid up and congratulate him on his play because the kid's no threat to you. He's like a little kid that you're playing against... No threat and you encourage him rather than take away his successes.

+1. which is why i have more respect for Kobe and KG than LeBron because they are real. LeBron is a fake and tries to act like he's Tim Duncan but he's not. I hope the queen never wins a title.

Spursfan092120
07-08-2009, 11:20 PM
http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20090708/118742.gif
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avitus1
07-08-2009, 11:34 PM

LMAO, Brilliant.

Slydragon
07-08-2009, 11:45 PM

:lol:lmao

j-6
07-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the introduction to Shaun Hines, IM.

LnGrrrR
07-09-2009, 08:26 AM

:rollin:rollin:lmao:rollin

pauls931
07-09-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm slow so was it lebron or Nike that was behind this. Either way, I'm not buying products endorsing either. This is weak...

Basketball Jones
07-09-2009, 09:42 AM
:lmao :lmao

ShoogarBear
07-09-2009, 10:11 AM
EDIT: somebody beat me to it.

it's me
07-09-2009, 11:56 AM

hooo crap.... this is great:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-09-2009, 12:03 PM
http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~mdownes/bdhome/csm1.jpg
Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt

TheMACHINE
07-09-2009, 12:10 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4315071

Interview of Dunker

Also click on the Skip Bayless one...he goes nutz on "LeBrick"

hater
07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
LMFAO @ the gif

JustBlaze
07-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Lebron gets dunked on at his camp, Nike takes evidenceAin't that a bitch. And they're only making things worse by doing so.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
07-09-2009, 03:11 PM
http://timm84.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/crybaby.jpg

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
07-09-2009, 03:13 PM
http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20080513/90042.jpg

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
07-09-2009, 03:22 PM
I can't believe nobody had a freakin Iphone 3G S!!!:depressedI really want to see that video.

Spurtacus
07-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Man, I am so glad I'm not a Cavs fan. I'd been torn between team loyalty and this asshat of a player. GROW UP LEBRON.