PDA

View Full Version : Bad vibes , reassurance needed

Rummpd
02-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Rambling thoughts of a tired man before going to bed in City (Philly) like most of the sports crazed populace, I am down in the dumps today = and we here all have something to really complain about a coach/quarterback - time management!

Back to the Spurs - feeling bad vibes , I need reassurance bout the rest of this week. Short answers please:

Tim and his injuries, is it more than a one game thing?

Rasho to come back, but will he come back strong?

The evil one may actually become a Spur, Spurs seemingly trying to catch LA with media distractions. Will he come or not, blah blah blah? OK NO MORE ON THIS ONE.

Was Rose's one big game a sign of good to come or just one of those increasingly rare events?

Too much time off between games then a dumb 3 in 4. Will Spurs overlook Bobcats?

Can they beat Washington without a healthy Tim (yes but more difficult)?

Miami is a statement game, will Spurs be rolling or reeling by then?

MadDoc

RobinsontoDuncan
02-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Yes, Washington feeds off weak Leastern confrence teams and Miami does the same.

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 11:04 PM
You worry too much.

Kori Ellis
02-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I think that the Bobcats game will be interesting. Without TimmyD and Rasho, do you start Massenburg AND Horry or does Malik get the start?

Solid D
02-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Get an extra couple of hours sleep, eat some fruit and take the stairs, not the elevator. You'll feel better and I'm sure things will be fine, as long as you're alive and making a postive influence on others.
:)

IX_Equilibrium
02-07-2005, 11:10 PM
I think that without TD and Rasho, the Spurs will feel enough of a sense of urgency to pull out the win against those East Coasters.

1Parker1
02-07-2005, 11:15 PM
I think we may lose to the Wiz AND Heat...I especially have a bad feeling about the Heat game, although Ithink that Spurs should play that game with intensity...it could be a preview of the NBA Finals. It'll be interesting to see how Dwayne Wade and Tony Parker play against each other.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-07-2005, 11:26 PM
I think Tuesday night you'll see Manu punctuate his selection to the All-Star game with a monster night.

ducks
02-07-2005, 11:29 PM
if tp does not get in tp will be ticked and it wil be his night

grjr
02-08-2005, 01:58 AM
I think that the Bobcats game will be interesting. Without TimmyD and Rasho, do you start Massenburg AND Horry or does Malik get the start?

Looks like Charlotte won't have a lot of big men either. We're flush with guards and wingmen so let's start 4 of em and blow those guys out early.

Rummpd
02-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Gracias, feeling better s/p a good nights sleep etc.

Spurs roll.

sa_butta
02-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Rambling thoughts of a tired man before going to bed in City (Philly) like most of the sports crazed populace, I am down in the dumps today = and we here all have something to really complain about a coach/quarterback - time management!

Back to the Spurs - feeling bad vibes , I need reassurance bout the rest of this week. Short answers please:

Tim and his injuries, is it more than a one game thing?

Rasho to come back, but will he come back strong?

The evil one may actually become a Spur, Spurs seemingly trying to catch LA with media distractions. Will he come or not, blah blah blah? OK NO MORE ON THIS ONE.

Was Rose's one big game a sign of good to come or just one of those increasingly rare events?

Too much time off between games then a dumb 3 in 4. Will Spurs overlook Bobcats?

Can they beat Washington without a healthy Tim (yes but more difficult)?

Miami is a statement game, will Spurs be rolling or reeling by then?

MadDoc
First I think Duncan will be totally out of the Charlotte game
and limited action in Washington game.

I beleive Rasho will be Rasho he will be defensive presence in the lane
with like 5-8 ppg. and at least 10 boards.

Rose will gain confidence if Pop lets him. I think Pop should let him
do what he came to do and thats get rebounds, hustle and make some garbage points.

The Spurs should roll the pussycats w/o Duncan we are just too deep for
them.

I think Duncan will be back with limited action against Washington but someone everyone else will have to step it up ie. Gino and Parker.

Rolling over Miami with a healthy Duncan and Rasho.