Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect them to be just as tough, if not tougher.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He won't average 20 and 10 any more. The knee is gone. Sucks for you.
    Possibly, I'm still gonna be doubtful as well until the season starts up again. Amare seems to have come back from some much more heavy stuff but you just never know.

But IF he is healthy, there will be to pay...it wouldn't even be fair anymore.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you dumb s talking trash about next season? The world may end before then. We have a WCF looming.

Pop your ADHD drugs and focus.

Thank you, Tim Duncan! peskypesky's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you dumb s talking trash about next season? The world may end before then. We have a WCF looming.

Pop your ADHD drugs and focus.
    Lakers fans HAVE to look forward to next year, because well, they're about to lose to the Champs.

I'm a chessplayer. Are you?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't have to be great, he just needs to continue on with his 13 and 10.
    Fixed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those are early season averages when he was a backup Center. When he gets more than 30 minutes a game, he's a 20 and 10 guy.

Casual fans suck
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of stupid question is that. Have you seen the Lakers play? The Hornets were a team that were not even playing well going in to the playoffs, they landed a pathetic weak Dallas team, and caught the Spurs on some bad shooting nights. The Lakers would have killed the Hornets in 5. I hope the Spurs players are sleeping on the Lakers like their idiotic fans.
    Idiotic fans? Why don't you go to lakersground and read some of the bull being spewed there you ing waste of breath.

Killed the hornets in 5? Talk about the epitome of arrogance...I hope you think the same way about the spurs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers fans HAVE to look forward to next year, because well, they're about to lose to the Champs.
    dually noted

I hope half of you hang around after game 6.

Of course, you'll be ex-champs, but that's besides the point.

You'll hear from my lawyer!
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree with that assessment...However, I might add that the Spurs have a much better bench...The Lakers front court length will also be a problem...
    The Lakers have one of the best benches in the league. They are younger too. It's going to be a fun series, that's for sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe is hungry. Bowen is not the same defender as he used to be, although still as dirty. He hurts people intentionally.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thomas can't keep Odom from having a big series, he is not a great offensive player. Between Oberto, Duncan, Thomas, a little bit of Horry, we got plenty of bigs to check him.
    If you throw all those guys at Odom, Gasol will step up. I think the Spurs fans are underestimating the Lakers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is hungry. Bowen is not the same defender as he used to be, although still as dirty. He hurts people intentionally.
    And the Lakers never do that...

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I am dying laughing at Laker fans who think Gasol has a chance in on stopping Duncan. Yeah, Duncan had a bad game the last time they played. What about the other 3 times they played this season? What about all the other times they have played in their career? Anyone who has watched those two teams knows Gasol has never consistently held Duncan well.

This is the same Gasol that recently had a playoff game where he didn't collect one defensive rebound. This is the same frontline that has been outrebounded practically every game in this postseason. Yet their frontline is better than SA's?

Whatever....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers matched up well against the Jazz and you're being delusional thinking that just by beating them you can pretty much cruise by anyone...
    I don't think the Lakers are thinking that at all. Some fans might think so but the Lakers are taking this series very seriously.

I'm glad we get to play the Lakers... so the fans can continue hating the Spurs and continue to be this re ed.
    Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am dying laughing at Laker fans who think Gasol has a chance in on stopping Duncan. Yeah, Duncan had a bad game the last time they played. What about the other 3 times they played this season? What about all the other times they have played in their career? Anyone who has watched those two teams knows Gasol has never consistently held Duncan well.

This is the same Gasol that recently had a playoff game where he didn't collect one defensive rebound. This is the same frontline that has been outrebounded practically every game in this postseason. Yet their frontline is better than SA's?

Whatever....
    Gasol is not going to stop Duncan. Nobody can 1-1 but Gasol will have is 19 points, 10 rebounds 3 blocks and 4 assists... Duncan at this stage of his career will be hard pressed to average that in this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully he'll poke one of Kobe's eyes out. but then again, Kobe is so great he'll still score 50 on us, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol is not going to stop Duncan. Nobody can 1-1 but Gasol will have is 19 points, 10 rebounds 3 blocks and 4 assists... Duncan at this stage of his career will be hard pressed to average that in this series.
    Duncan will eat Gasol ALIVE. My prediction for Duncan is 30pts 20rebounds and 5 blocks per game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornets are tougher than the Lakers.

The Fakers won 1 more game than the Hornets in the regular season. Big ing deal.

LA will be lucky and win one game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan at this stage of his career will be hard pressed to average that in this series.
    And why is that? Are the Lakers going to double team him everytime he gets the ball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers have one of the best benches in the league. They are younger too. It's going to be a fun series, that's for sure.
    you're kidding, right? the lakers bench is pitiful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornets will prove to be a much more difficult opponent that the Lakers.

LA will be lucky and win one game...
    Lakers MIGHT win game 1, because the Spurs had to sleep on a plane the night after a Game 7. But that'll be the only game they MIGHT win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're kidding, right? the lakers bench is pitiful.
    Uh, no they're not. They're universally considered the best bench in the NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hmm, so Duncan, when he doesn't have the flu, can put up a 24, 14, 2 and 3 avg against the Suns (who have Shaq and Amare)...but he won't be able to get 19 and 10 against a frontline of Gasol and Odom?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

i hope u stay wit ur word untill we win that series

Thread Information