View Poll Results: Anybody surprise that Bush is more committed to polluters than to public health?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I thought he was using the death penalty to hold down health care costs

2 50.00%
  • No, his idea of government for the public good is whatever Rove tells him it is.

1 25.00%
  • Yes, I just took my lips from the administration's collective genitals just now, and was astonished.

0 0%
  • Yes, This is the first news story I have read. Ever.

1 25.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is fun watching you go off.

You know, I don't clearly remember that many posts back, but you still missed where I said levels were important relative to what the white house statement supposable was by the activist 3rd party source.

Now let me remind you of something you seem not to understand. I never said the article was a 100% fabrication, but you treat it as if I said that, arguing about points I don't disagree with. That's why I ignored allot of what you said like what did the report say. I was laughing my ass off all the way. You kept making up arguments between us that didn't exist.

Why do you waste the time with assumptions rather than address the things I have asked about. That's why I get so pissed at you. You assign things I didn't say. You even openly say I meant things I didn't. I can only conclude you purposely avoid all those past unanswered questions because you know I'm right about it. Why else keep changing to arguments that don't matter?

It sure is fun watching such foolish activity.
    Its fun watching you be a sophist piece of . A practice you continue to this day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Air pollution: 'Heart disease link found'

Extremely small particles of pollution have the potential to evade the lungs' protective filter system and end up deep in the body, scientists suggest.

Researchers speculate the particles could then build up in blood vessels and raise the risk of heart disease.

They say their early study - based on extremely small particles of gold - brings them a step closer to cracking the "mystery" of how air pollution and heart disease and stroke are linked.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39710321

"fake news" "needs more study" "alternative facts trump science"

Thread Information