Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Kori/TiMVP, have you woken up yet? I think these clips would actually add significantly to the discussion; and it would be nice to see these linked too on Truehoop (this has become a topic their too).
    timvp should be able to do it in a little while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so are you denying that bruce has a long history of being notoriously dirty?
    I don't really care. He plays defense aggressively, you do blow and then drive blitzed. Which one is worth a federal case?

THANK YOU BASED NEAL ClingingMars's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Princess Pimp is a got troll who has nothing better to do than continue his or her obsession with the imaginary asterisk. It eats at your soul, doesn't it?

-Mars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kicking Amare's heel at his dunk, well, that's sending a necessary message for the common good of the good guys called Spurs' team. What else is new?
    Gotta love Suns fans making up dirty Bowen plays.

Hard work, NO EXCUSES.

Outside of SA, no one thinks of Bowen as being other than one of the if not THE dirtiest players in the NBA. They all arent ignorant or blind. It's pretty damn obvious.
    I live in Virginia.

Eat it, you whiny son of a .

-Mars
    Last edited by ClingingMars; 03-13-2008 at 03:15 PM.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I live in Virginia.

Eat it, you whiny son of a .

-Mars
    You are an angry person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are an angry person.
    awww, boo hoo, I pwned him by proving that there ARE people outside of San Antonio who see Bowen for who he is: a hard working defensive oriented small forward who plays defense like every game is his last.

this incessant ing of other teams just shows how much SAS is in the heads of other fans.

-Mars

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp should be able to do it in a little while.
    Are you going to do it in this thread, or are you going to start a new one?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    awww, boo hoo, I pwned him by proving that there ARE people outside of San Antonio who see Bowen for who he is: a hard working defensive oriented small forward who plays defense like every game is his last.

this incessant ing of other teams just shows how much SAS is in the heads of other fans.

-Mars
    I'm pretty sure he meant outside of SA fans, rather than outside of San Antonio the city.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to learn how to argue sports without calling each other " got" and the like. It's obnoxious.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    People need to learn how to argue sports without calling each other " got" and the like. It's obnoxious.
    But how else are they going to assert their masculinity?

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I don't know very many other words to describe Mav fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of SA, no one thinks of Bowen as being other than one of the if not THE dirtiest players in the NBA. They all arent ignorant or blind. It's pretty damn obvious.
    I live in Lansing Michigan and I don't think that. I think he gets away with a lot of that is not within the letter of the rules as do most players. I think he does things than can potentially injure other players as do a lot of other players. I explained in an earlier post why I don't believe he is dirty but I will repost it. Dirty implies premeditation, IMO. I do not think Bowen sits in the locker room before a game and says "Hmm...we have Dallas tonight...I need to go for Dirk's ankles" I don't know that for sure....and no one else on this board does either. I do think he does things in the heat of battle that are dangerous and illegal, again, as a lot of players do. I do not believe he sets out to intentionally injure, again...just an opinion...no one but Bowen knows for sure, no matter what some here post and believe. While there is no accurate stat to record whether a player is dirty or how dirty they are (so you can't accurately know who is #1..you can only speculate and offer an opinion) I would think that some of Bowen's peers would be of the opinion he is dirty. Some, like Kobe, have no problem with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know very many other words to describe Mav fans.

best post by Suns fans I've seen ever.

-Mars

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    A single clothesline (and a neglected-to-mention kick to Andrea Bargnani) doesn't make you a dirty player, but apparently zero suspensions does.
    Does having zero speeding tickets mean a person never speeds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure he meant outside of SA fans, rather than outside of San Antonio the city.
    I doubt it...he is probably one of those that believes there are no Spurs fans outside SA.

If he meant fans though, fair enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt it...he is probably one of those that believes there are no Spurs fans outside SA.

If he meant fans though, fair enough.
    Indeed, but don't worry samikeyp, he'll just claim he meant fans...but we do exist!

-Mars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed, but don't worry samikeyp, he'll just claim he meant fans...but we do exist!

-Mars

Cool, to be fair though bobbyjoe is usually pretty knowlegeable about the sport at least based on past posts....despite an avowed hatred for the Spurs.

(i keed, i keed)

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Who is Bruce Bowen? I don't know this kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool, to be fair though bobbyjoe is usually pretty knowlegeable about the sport at least based on past posts....despite an avowed hatred for the Spurs.

(i keed, i keed)
    pass that you smokin' man

-Mars

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I live in Lansing Michigan and I don't think that. I think he gets away with a lot of that is not within the letter of the rules as do most players. I think he does things than can potentially injure other players as do a lot of other players. I explained in an earlier post why I don't believe he is dirty but I will repost it. Dirty implies premeditation, IMO. I do not think Bowen sits in the locker room before a game and says "Hmm...we have Dallas tonight...I need to go for Dirk's ankles" I don't know that for sure....and no one else on this board does either. I do think he does things in the heat of battle that are dangerous and illegal, again, as a lot of players do. I do not believe he sets out to intentionally injure, again...just an opinion...no one but Bowen knows for sure, no matter what some here post and believe. While there is no accurate stat to record whether a player is dirty or how dirty they are (so you can't accurately know who is #1..you can only speculate and offer an opinion) I would think that some of Bowen's peers would be of the opinion he is dirty. Some, like Kobe, have no problem with him.
    I guess Kermit Washington's punch that nearly killed Tomjanovich wasnt' dirty because it wasn't premeditated.

Nor Karl Malone's elbows to Isiah, Nash, or David Robinson. After all, he didnt plan it out beforehand in the locker room.

All you do is lose credibility by arguing the obvious. Arguing Bowen is not dirty is like arguing OJ was innocent. The overwhelming preponderance of evidence to leads to a logical conclusion that he is absolutely dirty and probably the dirtiest player in today's NBA. Unless you just to ignore it out of pure bias, which is obviously the case with some (but definitely not all) Spurs fans.

Deep inside, every fair minded Spurs fan knows Bowen is dirty. Very dirty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is Bruce Bowen? I don't know this kid.
    he came from some small college in California, like California State or somethin'...

I think. that came from wikipedia, so you never really know...

-Mars

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

(i keed, i keed)
    I dont hate the Spurs, but I definitely hate Bruce Bowen.

Didnt you hate Karl Malone and John Stockton in the 90's? It's no different...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Kermit Washington's punch that nearly killed Tomjanovich wasnt' dirty because it wasn't premeditated.

Nor Karl Malone's elbows to Isiah, Nash, or David Robinson. After all, he didnt plan it out beforehand in the locker room.

All you do is lose credibility by arguing the obvious. Arguing Bowen is not dirty is like arguing OJ was innocent. The overwhelming preponderance of evidence to leads to a logical conclusion that he is absolutely dirty and probably the dirtiest player in today's NBA. Unless you just to ignore it out of pure bias, which is obviously the case with some (but definitely not all) Spurs fans.

Deep inside, every fair minded Spurs fan knows Bowen is dirty. Very dirty.
    just keep on whining please...it's great entertainment.

-Mars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deep inside Lakers fans know they are rooting for a rapist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cal State Fullerton.

Thread Information