My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    that ass got..... thats what he gets for flopping 99% of the time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors should be able to go out there and win this game also. After going up 2-0, we'll see how GS responds to pressure by Dallas in Game 3. Was good to see the better team win the other night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gs has the best record since march 2 and once sj got used to his teamates

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i agree, hopefully he'll correct this problem on wednesday night

dang, i kept thinking we played on tuesday night, the format with all the breaks in the first round series has gotten ridiculous, too freakin' long regardless of whether you win or lose, teams shouldn't have to wait that long in-between games
    I blame Avery for overresting Dirk and Stackhouse. Because of that they were not ready. Btw those that are condemning small ball how is Dampier going to guard Harrington and Nowitzki guarding Stephen Jackson. Golden State is a worse matchup than Phoenix because not only are their smalls that play at C and PF fast but also are reliable 3 point shooters. Diaw and Marion or last year are not as reliable.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Warriors should be able to go out there and win this game also. After going up 2-0, we'll see how GS responds to pressure by Dallas in Game 3. Was good to see the better team win the other night.

SpursDynasty is by far the most entertaining poster on this board. I love you man. Ever thought of doing stand up comedy?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets can't beat the Spurs in a 7 game series.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is that what the voices tell you? Did they also tell you that you posted this comment in the wrong thread?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    don't fret over such matchups, they probably won't happen for your lil' darling spurs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    don't fret over such matchups, they probably won't happen for your lil' darling spurs
    .......ha

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. i'm sorry but i'm not, so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. i've never seen someone more blatantly sexual than you. making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to sexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet . just come out of the closet already. you've already admitted your crack habit, now just take those baby steps to complete self-realization.
    Are you two 5 years old? Talkin about who's "gay" and who loves "gay sex." Grow the up you ignorant imbeciles

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who else but Moe from the Three Stooges uses the word 'imbeciles'?

I like it, actually. That word doesn't get enough credit. It's a funny word AND it slightly demeans the other person at the same time.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are you two 5 years old? Talkin about who's "gay" and who loves "gay sex." Grow the up you ignorant imbeciles
    LOL aren't you the "blow ass" guy? yeah, what i thought...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if they are attacking him, forcing him right and doubling him on his spin, Dirk is almost guaranteed a trip to the FT line IF HE ATTACKS....

i swear, if they lose this series, heads ought to roll...maybe not avery, but if they lose this series then there shouldn't be anybody on this team that is "untouchable" if the right trade opportunity comes along (and yes i'm talking about trading Dirk)...but that's incredibly premature talk....let's see what happens here first.

Anything less than a le will DEVESTATE ME. I will be so heart broken and depressed. I dread that even being a possibility.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anything less than a le will DEVESTATE ME. I will be so heart broken and depressed. I dread that even being a possibility.
    Well get used to it. The warriors have the mavs number and unless Avery is a genious than the Warriors have their number.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ You seriously think it's over because of one game? Don't jump off the bandwagon too early, they might not let you back on.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ You seriously think it's over because of one game? Don't jump off the bandwagon too early, they might not let you back on.
    Oh I'll forever be a mavs fan. I just don't like the matchups. This is the matchup I've feared for a month now. All of Golden State's weaknesses, Dallas can't exploit.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It might not be a good matchup, but I think we have the talent to overcome it. If Dirk doesn't have another horrible game, and we make a few other small adjustments, I like our chances in game 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im thinking that you guys will win big next game. Dirk rarely shoots like that, and the d will play better. They have to find a way to slow down Baron though, or else you guys could be in trouble again

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I agree. I don't know if Avery is capable of making the right adjustments though. I still don't understand why he gives Stackhouse so many chances. Maybe the mavs win this series but I have to see drastic changes in the way the game goes. All I'm telling you is I'm not going to let this series devastate me. Baron Davis is an incredible player when he wants to be.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavs will roll thanks to Matt Barnes...

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrioooooooooooooooooooooooorsssssssssssss

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrioooooooooooooooooooooooorsssssssssssss
    What are you still doing here, nutsack? As it was pointed out before, you don't have a team in this postseason and need to just shut the up instead of trying jump on another team's bandwagon.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What are you still doing here, nutsack? As it was pointed out before, you don't have a team in this postseason and need to just shut the up instead of trying jump on another team's bandwagon.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spur and Mavs better both bring that tonight. This upset media is getting tiresome.

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thread Information