Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    why didnt you say remember last year?
    Right.

But yeah, I remember 2 years ago when Phoenix was advancing to the WCF.

Go BLUE or go HOME! theMUHMEshow's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Can someone tell me if Devin Harris is OK. He was down on the court for a long time at the end of the game yesterday [/sarcasm]

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Right.

But yeah, I remember 2 years ago when Phoenix was advancing to the WCF.
    Houston Rockets ring a bell?

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Can someone tell me if Devin Harris is OK. He was down on the court for a long time at the end of the game yesterday [/sarcasm]

J Rich got gangsta on him... I couldn't stop laughing... He picked his feet up and tossed them aside. I need to gif me that.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Houston Rockets ring a bell?
    Houston Rockets from 2 years ago is not the same team as the Golden State Warriors of today.

But if you want to use that assumption, then history tells us that the mavs will choke in the playoffs once again.

Go BLUE or go HOME! theMUHMEshow's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

J Rich got gangsta on him... I couldn't stop laughing... He picked his feet up and tossed them aside. I need to gif me that.
    Yeah if you do, give that to me. Devin Harris is a ass.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So after quickly skimming through this thread it looks like the biggest issues facing the Mavs in game two will be improving their shooting and whether monosylabik or Chris Childs is sexual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors live and die by the 3.

I don't think they'll shoot as great the next game. AJ can start that crazy lineup again if he wanted, the Mavs will still win game 2.

Both the Mavs and Spurs were rusty.

The Queen Always Protects the King Islymore's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So after quickly skimming through this thread it looks like the biggest issues facing the Mavs in game two will be improving their shooting and whether monosylabik or Chris Childs is sexual.

sounds right...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Harris was on the floor because nobody would take his acting seriously.

That was embarrassing.

Good God, the mavs looked like .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris was on the floor because nobody would take his acting seriously.

That was embarrassing.

Good God, the mavs looked like .
    I feel ya man, it was hard to watch yesterdays games for our respective teams

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    after this loss you pussy ass mavs fans better show face when the world is laughing at you
    weak...we didn't go anywhere last night you dumb mofo, stop being such a all the time

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

on a different note, after looking at dirk's stats, i'm REALLY hoping damp is alright and good to go the next game. despite dirk's lowly 4-16, 14 points, he had three blocked shots, two steals and twelve boards (seven defensive) but it's probably all at the expense of his offensive game, wearing him out having to do the job of damp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

on a different note, after looking at dirk's stats, i'm REALLY hoping damp is alright and good to go the next game. despite dirk's lowly 4-16, 14 points, he had three blocked shots, two steals and twelve boards (seven defensive) but it's probably all at the expense of his offensive game, wearing him out having to do the job of damp.

I think a lot of the blame goes to Avery. Why does he keep playing into Nellie's hands?

Mavs won, what, 67 games this year? Play the way that got you those 67 wins. This is not the time to experiment with different lineups. Force GS to adjust to the big lineup. Also, Stackhouse needs to show up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think a lot of the blame goes to Avery. Why does he keep playing into Nellie's hands?

Mavs won, what, 67 games this year? Play the way that got you those 67 wins. This is not the time to experiment with different lineups. Force GS to adjust to the big lineup. Also, Stackhouse needs to show up.

THANK YOU!!!!

I hate your avatar on MT... but you do bring some value to some posts by the way DarrinS... but this is exactly my thots. I think AJ should rethink his game plan altogether and set things straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THANK YOU!!!!

I hate your avatar on MT... but you do bring some value to some posts by the way DarrinS... but this is exactly my thots. I think AJ should rethink his game plan altogether and set things straight.

I still have an account on MT? I haven't posted there since getting banned last year. I deserved it. I was really being an ass.

Mavs are too good a team to lose this series to GS. Dirk has a decisive advantage (on the offensive end), if only he would attack the basket instead of trying to hit jump shots. Avery should have him watch video of the last seconds of game 7 versus the Spurs.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

i agree, hopefully he'll correct this problem on wednesday night

dang, i kept thinking we played on tuesday night, the format with all the breaks in the first round series has gotten ridiculous, too freakin' long regardless of whether you win or lose, teams shouldn't have to wait that long in-between games

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    we got dis..avery gave them a good talkin too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I still have an account on MT? I haven't posted there since getting banned last year. I deserved it. I was really being an ass.

Mavs are too good a team to lose this series to GS. Dirk has a decisive advantage (on the offensive end), if only he would attack the basket instead of trying to hit jump shots. Avery should have him watch video of the last seconds of game 7 versus the Spurs.
    well Dirk has the tendency to get scared after a foul or too... he then reverts to jumpshootin' ... or that sorry spin move he does, i can't understand why AJ hasnt seen nothin that DON is doin on Dirk and made changes accordingly, since the first GS/DAL game, he's been sending a second defender at dirk when he spins... so why not change that? get dirk into a passing mode or how bout dirk get some balls and just go to the rim?? im soo lost with that. again, another good post. and you were being an ASS on MT... but here, you are a diff dude. and thass okay with me!

AND YEAH @ PONKY!!! I was beyond prepared to watch the next games on TUESDAY when I come hearin this WED crap... now that made me

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

this remains the biggest mystery of all to me...wtf, he's getting paid enough to go in there and take some hits...if he doesn't make the basket, nine times out of ten a guy like dirk will get the call and considering his ft%, it's a win-win situation if he takes it inside...he may get banged up a bit more, but that's what he gets paid for, ugh, wed. night can't come soon enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this remains the biggest mystery of all to me...wtf, he's getting paid enough to go in there and take some hits...if he doesn't make the basket, nine times out of ten a guy like dirk will get the call and considering his ft%, it's a win-win situation if he takes it inside...he may get banged up a bit more, but that's what he gets paid for, ugh, wed. night can't come soon enough

He should be owning those little s.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if they are attacking him, forcing him right and doubling him on his spin, Dirk is almost guaranteed a trip to the FT line IF HE ATTACKS....

i swear, if they lose this series, heads ought to roll...maybe not avery, but if they lose this series then there shouldn't be anybody on this team that is "untouchable" if the right trade opportunity comes along (and yes i'm talking about trading Dirk)...but that's incredibly premature talk....let's see what happens here first.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    weak...we didn't go anywhere last night you dumb mofo, stop being such a all the time
    Ponky is a strong individual, and the coolest Mavs fan on here. rock on girl.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah and its not like everyone in the world watches the NBA, im pretty sure the world won't "laugh" at us, its not like we are on the mavs team and had a hand in this loss...and you're not really funny filmoe...i know u try to be, but its just not working for you...and calling someone a mavfan is not an insult...you seriously act like you're about 10...stop trying to suck up to spurs fans cuz its really really pathetic

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah if you do, give that to me. Devin Harris is a ass.

I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thread Information