Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If thats what you saw is a player just standing there innocently clapping, then I can't help you. Stick to watching the Spurs.
    So screaming at the refs saying "thats bull " is okay but clapping isn't? OK.

Idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis jumped up angrily and teammate Al Harrington grabbed the waistband of his pants, stretching it to pull him back in hopes of calming him down. He ended up going over to the bench, smiling and clapping. Coach Don Nelson motioned for him to calm down, even saying, "Don't do that," but it was too late.
    Doesn't look like the media is going to backup Baron on this one, And Don Nelson's qoute makes Baron out to be guilty, although I'm sure there will be several comaprisons to the Duncan incident.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and how many non mav homers are defending the ejection?
    Haha, how many spurs homers are not?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I can imagine the Warriors not winning another game in this series. Then again, the Mavs didn't outplay GS like I thought they would.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I can imagine the Warriors not winning another game in this series. Then again, the Mavs didn't outplay GS like I thought they would.
    It is going to be off the chain in Oakland Friday night. That should be a big factor. These are the same Raider fans that have that black hole thing.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Davis was mocking the ref he deserved the ejection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you read the media stories right after the duncan ejection?
    No, too upset to want to hear anything about the game, please explain, I'm curious

Haha, how many spurs homers are not?
    I'm not defending the ejection, can't say much since I was not able to watch the game. All I can say is that if there is any similarity to the Duncan incident GS, any likely similar outcome is probably squashed due to Nellie telling Davis "Don't do that".

Either way, it all comes down to how the major media portrays what happened, if they make it as big a story as they did with Duncan, the league may be forced to do something to Salve..If they don't side with Davis, the league will prob do nothing. But how can the press ignore this, you know that hey were salivating at the possibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis was mocking the ref he deserved the ejection.
    Duncan made it known he was laughing at the call, which is basically mocking the ref, and look at the outcome. Of course, JC's suspension had alot to do with the fight comment, and the signs that pointed to a vendetta.

I wonder if Salvatore was asking Davis if he wanted to Dance or something.

Anyone know how many T's were called tonight?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Duncan should never have been tossed. Davis deserved it and even his teammates and coach knew it.

Veteran ManuTim_best of Fwiendz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh, Goldenstate came off as es. Plus they played ugly basketball, no form, no substance. Jacking up shots. They should gather themselves for the postseason, to make the series more exciting, or the Mavs need to just kill them three more times before they hit the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    barron deserved the second not the first one
    therefore he did not deserve to be tossed

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    GS imploded...they don't have it between the ears...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and kicking a exercise bike and kicking a basketball in the stands and hitting a old man means you have it between the ears?

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and kicking a exercise bike and kicking a basketball in the stands and hitting a old man means you have it between the ears?
    Mavs lost it in the finals last year...clearly...

I thought this thread was about THIS YEAR...my bad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget almost injuring fat ass Shaq

mavs are some dirty piece of s. how their fans are actually criticizing GS is beyond me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    barron deserved the second not the first one
    therefore he did not deserve to be tossed
    Whether or not he deserved the first one, he had it. And he was pretty lippy the entire night. He clearly hacked Stack on the layup attempt, and he clearly decided he didn't want to play anymore. That's some leadership when your team is starting to fade away and needs you to have any chance at coming back to throw in the towel and quit on the game. He wanted to get tossed -- whether it's because he was sore and in pain and wanted to save his knees for G3 or he just has a loser's mentality, I don't know. But he knew what he was doing and got what he wanted -- an ejection.

Thread Information