Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    it's hard for him to type properly cuz he hits the crack rocks a little too hard.

he also lives in perpetual fear of turning into a sexual. such is the life of Chris Childs.
    aww mono the wants to pop up and pay a visit? Well Well Well, if it isn't the disgruntled mavs fan. You still a little mad from Game 1? No? Did you ask one of your boyfriends to have sex with you and they turned it down? No? Then I wonder what it is? My guess, you're just a mavs fan. Typical.

I'm done.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    aww mono the wants to pop up and pay a visit? Well Well Well, if it isn't the disgruntled mavs fan. You still a little mad from Game 1? No? Did you ask one of your boyfriends to have sex with you and they turned it down? No? Then I wonder what it is? My guess, you're just a mavs fan. Typical.

I'm done.
    oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. i'm sorry but i'm not, so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. i've never seen someone more blatantly sexual than you. making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to sexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet . just come out of the closet already. you've already admitted your crack habit, now just take those baby steps to complete self-realization.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. i'm sorry but i'm not, so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. i've never seen someone more blatantly sexual than you. making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to sexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet . just come out of the closet already. you've already admitted your crack habit, now just take those baby steps to complete self-realization.

Chris is a bonafide Colon Cowboy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck next game guys, hope Avery learned his lesson about starting that small team. Diop needs more minutes

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. No, you are gay.
    i'm sorry but i'm not, Liar so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. To even think that I dream about gay sex....suspect.
    i've never seen someone more blatantly sexual than you. Really? Have you looked in the mirror lately?
    making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to sexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet .So just because I know alot about s in the way they act, walk, talk, etc. that makes me a closet ? Dumbass
    just come out of the closet already. What closet? Are U stalking me?
    you've already admitted your crack habit, I did? Oh, when I showed a picture of a crack pipe because of my remembrance of the effect it has on the brain? You know, like it makes you post stupid comments like you did last time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. No, you are gay.
    i'm sorry but i'm not, Liar so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. To even think that I dream about gay sex....suspect.
    i've never seen someone more blatantly sexual than you. Really? Have you looked in the mirror lately?
    making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to sexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet .So just because I know alot about s in the way they act, walk, talk, etc. that makes me a closet ? Dumbass
    just come out of the closet already. What closet? Are U stalking me?
    you've already admitted your crack habit, I did? Oh, when I showed a picture of a crack pipe because of my remembrance of the effect it has on the brain? You know, like it makes you post stupid comments like you did last time.
    denial is the first sign of somebody with a problem.

anyways, i'm done extending help to you. if you want to live life as a crack smoking self-loathing sexual, go ahead. i just want you to be happy in life Chris Childs, and you don't appear to be too happy.

i'm going back on topic and talking basketball. those who don't want to help themselves don't deserve my help either.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good luck next game guys, hope Avery learned his lesson about starting that small team. Diop needs more minutes
    diop and damp both. if we can kill them on the boards it will help out alot. we may give up easy baskets due to their speed, but pulling down rebounds and not letting baron davis grab ing 14 of em will go a long way in neutralizing what they do.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    denial is the first sign of somebody with a problem.

anyways, i'm done extending help to you. if you want to live life as a crack smoking self-loathing sexual, go ahead. i just want you to be happy in life Chris Childs, and you don't appear to be too happy.

i'm going back on topic and talking basketball. those who don't want to help themselves don't deserve my help either.
    Yes I know, You Lost.

And then you want to say that you was trying to help all while you were talking about saying that I'm re ed and I'm a crackhead like it was a bad thing which it is but you weren't giving me any advice to help myself in which you were trying your best to put me down.(your P.O.V.)

Yep I smell it.........

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    The Warriors will upset the mavs yet again in game 2.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yep I smell it.........
    those rocks ur cooking up?

why not stay on topic and talk basketball and quit being a troll? You've got everybody on this board making you look like a fool, you've all but admitted your crack habit and latent sexuality....so why not give up and just talk basketball?

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    those rocks ur cooking up?

why not stay on topic and talk basketball and quit being a troll? You've got everybody on this board making you look like a fool, you've all but admitted your crack habit and latent sexuality....so why not give up and just talk basketball?
    OH !!!!!!!! mono finally decides to give in. OK mono, I will from now on talk about basketball like I usually do but when I say something bad about the mavs, you can't come in thinking about crack so I won't talk about your sexuality OK? Good.

Everything is good.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let it go. Childs gets to talk trash today...16 postseason wins by the Mavs are the only thing that is going to shut the haters up. Avery needs to pull his head out of his ass and Dirk needs to do something different because his menstrual cycle keeps coming up during the postseason

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    You mavs fans probably aren't panicing right now, but when the warriors go up 2-0 on the pathetic mavs, you should all kill yourselfs because there will be no point in living.
    Because once the series goes back to Oaktown, the mavs will have no chance at all.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OH !!!!!!!! mono finally decides to give in. OK mono, I will from now on talk about basketball like I usually do but when I say something bad about the mavs, you can't come in thinking about crack so I won't talk about your sexuality OK? Good.

Everything is good.
    i'm doing this for your benefit. the more you try to troll, the more details about your sordid personal life come out. do what you like, obsess about s and crack, but trolling only hurts you my man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Dampier starts, prepare for a record amount of 3 point makes for the Warrior. Dirk can't guard Stephen Jackson and Dampier can't guard Al Harrington. Golden State's lineup makes it so the center is useless on defense as the center can't be in the middle. He has to guard the 3 point line. The difference from this Nellie team and the past Nellie teams as this team is so athletic that it is just a nightmare to guard without going small. A small lineup gives Dallas a chance to defend Golden State though they aren't used to it. My suggestion is for Dallas to punish Golden State in the same way by having Harrington have to stay with Dirk at the 3 point line and have Harris and Howard drive to the basket. Stackhouse though if he wants to be effective should use his post up ability but expect a double team which could give Dirk, Terry, Howard, and George a lot of open shots. The key is to spread the floor and once Golden State doubles than find the open shooter. Using Dirk as a role player might be the key to this series as Dirk is a big threat at the 3 point line.

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    if they lose game 2 its a wrap!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if they lose game 2 its a wrap!
    Remember 2 years ago?

The Queen Always Protects the King Islymore's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You mavs fans probably aren't panicing right now, but when the warriors go up 2-0 on the pathetic mavs, you should all kill yourselfs because there will be no point in living.
    Because once the series goes back to Oaktown, the mavs will have no chance at all.

wow... r u a lil angry?? we should all kill ourselves? kill ourselves - over a basketball series? i dont think so. a basketball series that a. i dont have money on, and b. dont know anyone PERSONALLY in the game to be so distraught over... i'll be upset, but killing myself... yeah, u must be smokin rocks or something to let it be that serious 2 u...

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Remember 2 years ago?
    Yeah, it was 2 years ago.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Dampier starts, prepare for a record amount of 3 point makes for the Warrior. Dirk can't guard Stephen Jackson and Dampier can't guard Al Harrington. Golden State's lineup makes it so the center is useless on defense as the center can't be in the middle. He has to guard the 3 point line. The difference from this Nellie team and the past Nellie teams as this team is so athletic that it is just a nightmare to guard without going small. A small lineup gives Dallas a chance to defend Golden State though they aren't used to it.
    They shot 10-30 from 3-pt last night, good for 33 percent. For the season they averaged 8-25 from behind the arc per game. They attempted even more 3-pointers than they normally do. Our small lineup sure deterred that 3-point weapon. If they're going to get decent looks anyway from that range, why sacrifice our ability to rebound their misses in the process?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

wow... r u a lil angry?? we should all kill ourselves? kill ourselves - over a basketball series? i dont think so. a basketball series that a. i dont have money on, and b. dont know anyone PERSONALLY in the game to be so distraught over... i'll be upset, but killing myself... yeah, u must be smokin rocks or something to let it be that serious 2 u...
    He's a troll. Trolls exist to get a rise out of you by saying ridiculous and inflammatory things. Ignore it or get used to it.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

I didn't really mean it LIKE THAT. But you know, you know what I mean.

^^^^^^^^
    Mavs fans after the series.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    He's a troll. Trolls exist to get a rise out of you by saying ridiculous and inflammatory things. Ignore it or get used to it.
    Can you explain what a troll is to me?

Because I don't think 'trolls' aren't meant to speak the truth like me.
    So yeah, Explain what a troll is. Give me a definition or something.

The Queen Always Protects the King Islymore's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They shot 10-30 from 3-pt last night, good for 33 percent. For the season they averaged 8-25 from behind the arc per game, that's 35 percent. They attempted even more 3-pointers than they normally do. Our small lineup sure deterred that 3-point weapon. If they're going to get decent looks anyway from that range, why sacrifice our ability to rebound their misses in the process?
    THANK YOU!!!! I can't understand how smallball is gonna beat GS, bc it wont. Outrebound them at least. That might help a little bit.

edit: and i guess i shoulda but a sarcastic smiley or something about my earlier post...

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Remember 2 years ago?

why didnt you say remember last year?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They shot 10-30 from 3-pt last night, good for 33 percent. For the season they averaged 8-25 from behind the arc per game. They attempted even more 3-pointers than they normally do. Our small lineup sure deterred that 3-point weapon. If they're going to get decent looks anyway from that range, why sacrifice our ability to rebound their misses in the process?
    Harrington if left open will be making a ton of 3's. If Diop guards Harrington than the middle is open plus Harrington has the speed to get by Diop. The sad think is even with Diop in the game the rebounding didn't seem to help much. Diop is such an offensive liability that I don't think his rebounds are enough to make up for his defense (against Al Harrington) and offense. Dampier would even be worse on defense.

Thread Information