Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Thompson brothers were on FOX sports TV and Rob Thompson talked about how the Spurs did all they could do but the Mavs seem to want it more and how getting behind by 10 points was a hard mountain to climb and he said other things that really took place.........his asshat brother Jason Thompson blamed the refs? How does that make San Antonio look for you to be on a national TV and you can't just give the other team credit and say what really took place?

Even the lady who was doing the interview told Jason Tim Duncan went to the line more than the whole Maverick team, and he just stood there with that deer in the head lights look.

here is a man who said Avery Johnson is not a real coach, and he will never win anything ,and he is no match for the Spurs, Wow San Antonio sure has some 1st class Sports people representing your city,

Now I have to hear Jeff Vexler whine about the refs also? Does anyone in San Antonio know how to eat crow and just move on?

Rack Rob Thompson he at least knows his sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw them on tv also I was kinda embarassed

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Even the lady who was doing the interview told Jason Tim Duncan went to the line more than the whole Maverick team, and he just stood there with that deer in the head lights look..

Jason got served

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which of the 2 is Rob again?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Which of the 2 is Rob again?

Rob is the the larger guy who talks like he knows what he is saying, Jason is the smaller skinny one who tries to sound like a used car salesman or some suavy FM DJ. sorry to get on your boys brah every since they let you on thier show you have been bias and a homer to anything they do, I don't blame you your young and you feel you owe them something.

Really they only used you to better thier show by having the only Spurs fan from Holland on the show, They like they way you talk and they made fun of you after you got off the radio, I remember they tried to cut you off when you was about to plug Koris web site

As for me I don't give a who you are or how much money you have. I will tell folks how I see it, From Jim Rome to Don Harris the ass kissing stops with me. And that tree hugger Jason Thompson said last season AJ is over his head he has no Buissness being the coach, he is not head coach material,

I bet he wouldn't tell him that to his face, In fact I laugh at Jason And Jeff Vexler how they talk about how Mark Cuban in an ass hole and they can't wait to see him to tell him so, And when Mark Cuban is on the show? it's like "How are you Mr. Cuban?" followed by 8 minutes of ass kissing then Mark Cuban is off the radio and it's "that man is an ass hole!" Why not just tell the man he was just on your show?

Jason Thompson forgets how he used 25 minutes of Game Night react to toss AJ's salad on live radio after he hit the winning basket in *99

funny how Spurs win and game time react is an hour to two hour long show,
    But Spurs lose ? and it's 45 minutes of Jeff Vexler blaming the refs.

Game night react was set up for Spur fans and other Fans to call in and react to the games.
    Jeff Vexler has 3 hours a day 5 days a week on his own show to react but he thinks he has to use up 25 of the 45 minutes of the fans time after they waited on hold for 15 minutes?

I will never forget last years win Jeff Bolton calls in drunk and uses up 20 minutes of the show to talk about how he loves his Spurs and he wants to have Tim Duncan's baby etc......and he was not even a real Spurs fan. he was only in San Antonio to fill in for Chris Duel who went to KTSA, Where is Jeff Bolton now ?

SpursTalk had 666 posters last night on line yesterday and Kori can't even get a 2 minute spot on the radio? That tells you all you need to know about San Antonio radio right there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tcket in Dallas steals your takes

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42218
    Last edited by Mombear; 05-25-2006 at 01:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aj=crybaby like cuban

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't listen to the Thompson Bros. Their voices annoy me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mouse trying to stir the pot s:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mouse trying to stir the pot s:

Is that all you got? How sad , it took Radio talent in Dallas to give me props for at least posting something legit. You would think the asshats in this city would be tossing my salad just to keep me posting and calling the radio.

I will call the Ticket in Dallas by Friday and give them my views on Jason Tree hugger Thompson.

mouse trying to stir the pot
    What pot? Your flippin kitchen burnt down already and they can smell cooked ass all they way up in Dallas...................

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42218

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks do not need kitchens they eat raw fish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and they made fun of you after you got off the radio
    I call your bull mouse.

They gave me a chance to get in the studio with them and participate in 3 shows during the 2003 playoffs.

They asked me to call in from L.A. during the 2nd round for a road report and when I drove back from the championship celebrations from the Alamodome I called in to their bigger radioshow and there was nothing than respect bothways.

We kept on emailing and they asked me about the Karl Malone situation back than and because they were impressed by my say, they quoted the mail in their show and gave me credit.

I declined to accept their offer to come on the show next time I was in town, because I had my 15 minutes of fame partialy on their show and because I didn't wanna overdue it as respect to the local people who maybe never get a chance to be in a radio studio talking about their Spurs.

I am only responding to let readers of this post not get the wrong idea of Jason and Rob making fun of me as I am sure did not happen.

P.S.
    If you ain't calling into shows as much as you used to than you are holding San Antonio back of their #1 entertainment on the radio.

P.P.S.
    Can I have my $100 back now?
    Last edited by alamo50; 05-25-2006 at 02:16 PM. Reason: $100

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They explained it on the radio that they where just in a bad mood..

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet he wouldn't tell him that to his face, In fact I laugh at Jason And Jeff Vexler how they talk about how Mark Cuban in an ass hole and they can't wait to see him to tell him so, And when Mark Cuban is on the show? it's like "How are you Mr. Cuban?" followed by 8 minutes of ass kissing then Mark Cuban is off the radio and it's "that man is an ass hole!" Why not just tell the man he was just on your show?
    did you see the episode of Newsradio where Phil Hartman's character spent the whole episode trashing hip hop music? chuck d came on the show at the end and hartman spent the rest of the show kissing his ass... that's just how radio show hosts are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mouse you're so full of . If you think you're some hot shot radio talent then get your ass on the air. Last time I checked, anyone can say whatever they feel about a subject. Rob and Jason are where they are because they busted their asses ten years ago on Saturday mornings (Hardcore Sports) and come out of their own pockets for airtime. If they didn't have talent to be on the national stage, then they wouldn't be filling in for JT when he goes on vacation/hiatus. And they sure as wouldn't have one the top rated PM DRIVE shows in town.

By the way, it would have made for boring television if Jason agreed with Rob. Just so that your dumb ass knows how journalism works when you are running a show, you want a proponent/opponent spin. You don't want your subjects to agree because then IT MAKES FOR HOMERVISION on television. But what the do you know? Never seen you even attempt to try to get into radio except by CALLING IN TO SOMEBODY ELSE'S SHOW TO GET YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!!!

For Pete's sake get the off this dayum bandwagon. if you got chops, do like the rest of us and get discovered.

P.S. -- I think Kori can speak for herself. Last time I checked she's in hot demand doing her own thing for WOAI, the Virgin Islands and other stuff. She's got a head cheerleader in her corner; he's called LJ. You know, her husband?
    Last edited by nbascribe; 05-25-2006 at 03:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mouse you're so full of . If you think you're some hot shot radio talent then get your ass on the air. Last time I checked, anyone can say whatever they feel about a subject. Rob and Jason are where they are because they busted their asses ten years ago on Saturday afternoons and out of their own pocket. If they didn't have talent to be on the national stage, then they wouldn't be filling in for JT when he goes on vacation/hiatus.

By the way, it would have made for boring television if Jason agreed with Rob. Just so that your dumb ass knows how journalism works when you are running a show, you want a proponent/opponent spin. You don't want your subjects to agree because then IT MAKES FOR HOMERVISION on television.

For Pete's sake get the off this dayum bandwagon. if you got chops, do like the rest of us and get discovered.

P.S. -- I think Kori can speak for herself. Last time I checked she's in hot demand doing her own thing for WOAI, the Virgin Islands and other stuff. She's got a head cheerleader in her corner; he's called LJ. You know, her husband?
    Ummm. . .I think Mouse was G-MOwned.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I call your bull mouse.
    You have 500 cash I will play the tape for Kori and she can record it and copy it for you. It was when you called in. maybe you forgot the first time you called the show. Get the 500 and I will refresh your memory.

P.P.S.
    Can I have my $100 back now?
    Why would you bring in personal smack ? I know your still bitter about the Spurs but to bring up our personal deals is not the Classy Alamo50 I remebered.

Did you forget that night and what you was trying to get for cash? you really want me to talk about what you really do with your cash when you come to San Antonio ? I can go into details brah, or shall I show some class and not say anything?

Hell Yea I'm A Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why am I not surprised that mouse owes people money

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll give you fifty to say!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mouse you're so full of . If you think you're some hot shot radio talent then get your ass on the air.
    Is this the same Greg More who told Fox radio not to let me call in?

Did you not say this just 24 hours ago?

05-23-2006, 05:27 PM #1
    nbascribe
    G Mo

Well I'm going to don on my Dr. Phil suit and be on the Jack Ricardi show (live from the Silver Stars game!!!) and talk about last night's game.

Tune in about 8:30 or so.

And no Mouse, they ain't accepting calls. Something about you're banned
    http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42390

Bro you need to take your Bi polar pills and pick a side of the fence already.

Either I can call in, Or I can't. stop flip flopping your not Manu.

If you think you're some hot shot radio talent

I don't think the word Hot or Shot was ever posted in any of my topics.

Last time I checked, anyone can say whatever they feel about a subject.
    Just don't do it here at Spurs talk or face the Wrath of Greg more

Rob and Jason are where they are because they busted their asses ten years ago on Saturday mornings (Hardcore Sports) and come out of their own pockets for airtime.
    here comes the kiss ass part of your lame post......Dude your into radio you think your stupid enough to say something about your other radio pals?

When was the last time you said anything that was not kiss ass about anyone on the ticket or WOAI? Your just another bias homer trying to score points by jumping in a topic that is not about you, sorry to cut in , go on with your sucking up.

If they didn't have talent to be on the national stage, then they wouldn't be filling in for JT
    Dude Stacie the sports chick can fill in for JT,(there went you need to have talent to be on the radio theory) God your on JTs nut sac also?

you want to make sure you cover all your bases
    I don't blame you dawg, you wouldn't want anyone fowarding anything bad you say.(job security)

And who said anything about talent? when did anyone say you need talent to talk on the radio? I guess you don't tune in much do you? I think Jeff and Walter proved that years ago.

And stop saying they this is about Jason tree hugger Thompson. I have no beef with Rob. Rob Thompson is a very good sports host , his skills are beyond that of any ...............oh now you got me doing it also

when he goes on vacation/hiatus. And they sure as wouldn't have one the top rated PM DRIVE shows in town.
    What does this perfect resume your ranting about have to do with what Jason said that night? You can have all the talent in the world until you put your foot in your mouth just ask Fuzzy Zeller , and about a dozen other talk show host, coaches, and Celebes who said something that got them in trouble.

Enough with the horn tooting , already we got the point they are GODS in the radio world , try to stay on topic.

By the way, it would have made for boring television if Jason agreed with Rob.
    So your saying it's like the WWF? its rigged? Jason is really A Mavs fan?

It's what he said to the lady, not what he said to Rob listen to the sound bite.

Just so that your dumb ass knows
    here we go with the insults, Dam your FOX TV material. next GTG will you sign my bat, i want my kids to know I had a beer with the famous G-mo

how journalism works
    here comes the G Mo's do's and don'ts you go Dr Phil preach it Holmes....

when you are running a show, you want a proponent/opponent spin. You don't want your subjects to agree because then IT MAKES FOR HOMERVISION
    kinda like you did on the Jack Ricardi show? I don't remember you saying anything that you did not agree with. what happened to your theory that night?

But what the do you know?
    I know how to answer a question when on live TV that won't embarrass my City or my Family.

Never seen you even attempt to try to get into radio except by CALLING IN TO SOMEBODY ELSE'S SHOW TO GET YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!!!
    Not all of us want to be famous like you brah, calling into a radio show is just that, calling in and saying what you think is what's on your mind. Who said it was a ticket to star search? maybe you think I am someone else? when do you see me make topics about when I will be on a radio show? And then beg posters to tune in?

we should know already, your the famous G-Mo they might even move American idol to another day so they does lose any raitings.

I really think you have some serious Issues going on and for that I will forgive you.

Unlike you Mr Greg Mohr I can make a point without getting all fired up, and resorting to tooting my horn, since the Spurs got their ass waxed the other night? I will give you a pass this time and hopefully at the next GTG you will have had time to really reflect on your non professional behavior you display in Kori's wonderful forum.

For Pete's sake get the off this dayum bandwagon.
    Are you saying I don't have the right to speak my mind? Or you trying to lay down the law? Unless your Al Gore I wouldn't go off on folks posting at web sites.

But hang in there I'm sure after Kori reads all this she may offer you a Moderator job. You have to have faith bro, believe in yourself I know I do.

if you got chops, do like the rest of us and get discovered.
    Is that before or after you beg Fox radio not to let me call in?
    You can't have it both ways brah! You can't tell folks to step up to their plate then lock the ball park when they show up.

Are you saying I have no right to speak my mind? maybe if I was black you would let me have a blog at your non white web site

I think Jason and Rob can talk for themselves also.they don't need an uncle Tom

I do want to thank you for your reply, it's not that often I get to chat one on one with a major celebrity as yourself and I feel honored and I really mean it.
    good luck on ESPN and may God Bless you.
    Last edited by mouse; 05-25-2006 at 06:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I met Alamo50 a few years back at the Texas sports bar I have never seen him this upset

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lighten up guys, and don't say what he needs money for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mr nbascribe without us callers and listeners guys like you would not have jobs so keep that in mind when you talk down to us.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mouse 8========= - --- --- -- - -- -- NBAScribe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mouse:

You are so full of . Why don't you tell everyone how you're too damn scared to use your real name? Huh? How many aliases you have?

Stacie can wax your ass in sports. my ten year old nephew has more sports knowledge than that pee brain you got. Who you fooling man. When was the last time you called anybody's show and had a real sports take? 1999? You forget that I still remember when you called that Miami station I was doing a show as a co-host and tried to embarrass me. Yeah I'm on your ass because that's the kind of bull you pull. What you did almost a year ago almost cost me a job audition and I'll never forgive your dumb ass for that stunt.

So bone up pardna because it's on. It's time to grow the up and quit trying to trash those who actually had the balls to live their dreams. Get ur ass off that damn couch and GET A FRIGGING JOB LIKE THE REST OF US. Then maybe we'll respect you a little more than the dweeb who wants to think pulling pranks on the radio is the best thing since subway surfing in Chi-town.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What you did almost a year ago almost cost me a job audition and I'll never forgive your dumb ass for that stunt.
    Mind sharing that incident with those who are out of the loop?

Thread Information