My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee owner is compromised.

Is Greek Freak some whiny diva behind the scenes?

The new guy LoLillar whining about Adrian Griffin?

*FFS i meant to post 30-13

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    When they fired Bud after he took them to the top of the mountain because he had a bad series due to death in his family, that's all I needed to know about that piece of franchise. Their loss couldn't have happened to a more deserving franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they fired Bud after he took them to the top of the mountain because he had a bad series due to death in his family, that's all I needed to know about that piece of franchise. Their loss couldn't have happened to a more deserving franchise.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh they seriously underperformed 2 playoffs in a row after the Chip.
    Wonder how much Greek Freak had a say?

You two still have no love for Adrian Griffin?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Eh they seriously underperformed 2 playoffs in a row after the Chip.
    Wonder how much Greek Freak had a say?

You two still have no love for Adrian Griffin?
    You have to go back to Bud if you want to care about Griffin. Griffin was a place holder for a new head coach. When they brought Doc in to "consult", Griffin should have seen that as the exit sign. What were they before Bud? What was Atlanta before Bud? Mr shaved eyebrows was a constant failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to go back to Bud if you want to care about Griffin. Griffin was a place holder for a new head coach. When they brought Doc in to "consult", Griffin should have seen that as the exit sign. What were they before Bud? What was Atlanta before Bud? Mr shaved eyebrows was a constant failure.
    Made zero sense to can Griffin.
    Why not let him finish out the year?

Something really smells in this whole Doc manuever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy thinks Cocs failure to play Andre Jackson Jr was a travesty:

The Pac-ers are a young and athletic team that likes to push the tempo and beat you with their speed. The Bucks have been in desperate need of someone who can keep up with Indiana's style of play. This is where Jackson Jr. comes into play.
    Jackson Jr. did not play a single relevant minute in the first two games of the series, although he did get to play with the backups after the Bucks had pulled the starters in Game 2. Then, in Game 3, Rivers finally called his number. The only problem was that the Bucks were already down by 17 points when he checked in.

Jackson Jr.'s impact on the game was evident when he checked in. The Bucks' defense improved dramatically when he was on the floor. Jackson Jr., himself, played spectacularly, holding Pacers players to 0-for-10 shooting while defended by him.
    One could argue that if Jackson Jr. had played meaningful minutes in Game 2, Milwaukee would have won. The same argument could be made if he had checked into Game 3 earlier. The Bucks could be looking at a 3-0 series lead if Rivers had made one minor adjustment to his rotation.

Lucas Valind
    Jon Horst's biggest mistake with the Milwaukee Bucks is coming to light (behindthebuckpass.com)

Last edited by MultiTroll; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:39 AM.

Thread Information