Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nickeil Alexander-Walker makes a good target in 25, Wolves probably can't afford to keep him. He'll be an in his prime guard defender who can hit threes and had played backup point some.

Has made zero money in his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nickeil Alexander-Walker makes a good target in 25, Wolves probably can't afford to keep him. He'll be an in his prime guard defender who can hit threes and had played backup point some.

Has made zero money in his career.
    i mean sure but its hard to get excited about possibly signing some bench role player a year from now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * Barnes, Sengun, Mobley, Cunningham, Wagner, Jalen Green, Kuminga, Jalen Johnson, Trey Murphy all restricted
    * PG13 and Anunoby will be signing long term deals this summer
    Tatum and Brunson not going anywhere, Jamal Murray probably not either considering the amazing situations all three are in
    * No thanks on China doll Ingram or Julian
    * Jimmy Butler will be 36 for the 2025-26 season

So that pretty much leaves Markannen, Mitc , and White as the interesting options.
    If he doesn't fall off a cliff next season I would give Jimmy a 2 year run, he's a pro and an overachiever and as a short term investment probably worth it and movable as a big expiring if it doesn't pan out. I would consider it. A couple players I would add to the list are Alex Caruso and Naz Reid, both elite role players that should be UFAs in '25.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't fall off a cliff next season I would give Jimmy a 2 year run, he's a pro and an overachiever and as a short term investment probably worth it and movable as a big expiring if it doesn't pan out. I would consider it. A couple players I would add to the list are Alex Caruso and Naz Reid, both elite role players that should be UFAs in '25.
    Jimmy can be a real locker room cancer too though, look how ugly his exits were from Minnesota and Philly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * Barnes, Sengun, Mobley, Cunningham, Wagner, Jalen Green, Kuminga, Jalen Johnson, Trey Murphy all restricted
    * PG13 and Anunoby will be signing long term deals this summer
    Tatum and Brunson not going anywhere, Jamal Murray probably not either considering the amazing situations all three are in
    * No thanks on China doll Ingram or Julian
    * Jimmy Butler will be 36 for the 2025-26 season

So that pretty much leaves Markannen, Mitc , and White as the interesting options.
    Mitc probably extending wth CLE (Cavs owner is "confident" anyway) and White is shining in BOS, contending in his prime. That leaves us with Markannen who's probablly staying in UTA too (they need that white star).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy can be a real locker room cancer too though, look how ugly his exits were from Minnesota and Philly.
    The reason they had problems with him in Minnesota was that they weren't playing hard (KAT, Wiggins) and he wouldn't accept that which is precisely why you would want him if you're trying to learn to contend. Philadelphia was a likewise infested culture, and they decided to cater to Ben Simmons instead. Both those teams would have been better off if they had taken notice of what bothered Jimmy rather than trying to appease their losing "stars".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason they had problems with him in Minnesota was that they weren't playing hard (KAT, Wiggins) and he wouldn't accept that which is precisely why you would want him if you're trying to learn to contend. Philadelphia was a likewise infested culture, and they decided to cater to Ben Simmons instead. Both those teams would have been better off if they had taken notice of what bothered Jimmy rather than trying to appease their losing "stars".
    Jimmy is everything Spurs advertise to be, except that he says is out loud.
    Too bad he's got one more year left and Heat definitely won't let him go for cheap.

He'd become Wemby's favorite teammate in no time.
    But I think he's on decline and not worth it anymore.

Thread Information