My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RefKC getting eliminated on a foul call

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Spurs be using up their assets for pieces right now? Why does everyone always their pants?
    uh

to start winning?

wemby is ready now - not in 3-5 years like most people here seem to believe

he showed you if you watched the games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Spurs fans are in offseason mode, on this day in 2007:

• Game 5 was played May 16 at the US Airways Center. After leading by as many as 16 points in the second quarter and ahead 79–71 with 5:18 to play, Bruce Bowen hit a three-pointer with 36.4 seconds to go ahead and the Suns lost the game 88–85. The Suns, without Stoudemire and Diaw because of the aforementioned one-game suspension, were led by Shawn Marion who scored 24 points and collected 17 rebounds; all but four of those points were scored in the second half. Kurt Thomas, playing in place of Stoudemire, had 15 points and 12 rebounds. Steve Nash finished with 19 points and 12 assists. Manu Ginobili scored 15 of his 26 points in the final quarter to lead the Spurs to the late rally as the Suns ran out of energy down the stretch.
    Awwwww man I remember exactly where I was for this game. Was on lunch break from summer class (curriculum reqs), and was running errands. On my way back, I saw the game was being shown at a random house which was open and basically allowed people to watch the game. So there I was, watching it too. Man, good times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC played composed and experienced. It was just a matter who had the last possession. Too bad they got eliminated on a foul questionable, questionable at that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC played composed and experienced. It was just a matter who had the last possession. Too bad they got eliminated on a foul questionable, questionable at that.
    Chet didn't have a good shooting game I think he was 1 for 7 on 3 Ball - Also, Giddey playing only 11 minutes with 2 points....eek

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh

to start winning?

wemby is ready now - not in 3-5 years like most people here seem to believe

he showed you if you watched the games
    What trades did you want to make? Don't say Trae Young or I'll punch you in the nuts. Be exact. Say exactly what the team needed and what you would have traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was 100% a foul. As Wash shot the ball, FTA's hand was on his arm. The contact with the ball previously was immaterial because that wasn't the shot.

Post Count
    Meth business about to have their highest gross of the year tonight in Oklahoma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also... OKC is getting praise for the playoffs. They did well for their first time with this bunch. They gave Dallas a run as a 1 seed. However... they beat up a bad Pels team without Zion and only won two against the 5 seed. They only won two games of consequence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chet didn't have a good shooting game I think he was 1 for 7 on 3 Ball - Also, Giddey playing only 11 minutes with 2 points....eek
    It will be a long rivalry with this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Mavs team is the closest I’ve seen to that 2011 championship winning team. Which part? The man in the middle, the new Tyson Chandler, Derrick Lively.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Mavs have a deep team tbh.

PJ Wsh can really defend and Jones Jr is really stepping up.

Kyrie is finally maturing. The whole team have a great team chemistry vibes.

Would be fun to see Luka vs Joker in the WCF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Mavs team is the closest I’ve seen to that 2011 championship winning team. Which part? The man in the middle, the new Tyson Chandler, Derrick Lively.
    they showed Dirk in the crowd at the game tonight

The Stars just advanced last night too. Wild game. Double OT. Live hockey at 1am lol pretty cool .

So hats off for Dallas area sports fans. Having a good run recently. Mavs look good. Damn that Lively II was a steal. Great moves solid group going right now. Mavs did themselves a favor ending it tonight with DEN MIN G7 tomorrow that buys a little time for Luka to heal up some. If I'm Kidd I'm parking Luka's ass in a wheelchair where he doesn't take a single ing step until Tues. Hotel bed and Spa treatments lol put Luka in the cryo chamber lol

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately Giddey has minimal trade value after this postseason. He’ll be shopped this offseason but difficult to move.

Wallace is clearly the combo guard that’s fits best alongside SGA. Between Joe, Dort and Wallace there is no reason to keep Giddey. Not to mention all the draft picks. OKC has the best future of any team.

Thread Information