Playoff Pee
    Beardo

With combined 7 turnovers.

Mavs by 23 over Clips mid 3rd period.
    Zubac has looked like their best player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s old school basketball. With stretch bigs pulling bigs out, and it’s illegal defense to camp the post, more guards/sf are attacking the lanes (that’s if they don’t pull-up long 3’s). I wonder if Ja would dare attack the rim with Charles Oakley and Mahorn waiting for him. But yup that’s 90’s bruh. Giants now take 3’s
    thinking Oak or Mahorn would stop Ja

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nephew
    clippers
    when James harden is your best player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clppers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking Oak or Mahorn would stop Ja
    They might not stop Ja, but for sure Ja would think twice getting clotheslined again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhitter doing what kawhitter does….kawhitt on his team…and malinger his way to fat paychecks

what a piece of …

thanks for paving the way for wemby tho, loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden 7 pts.
    Westbrick 6 pts

The ball don’t lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA: Officials missed Tyrese Maxey travel at end of regulation.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-final-moments

Also should have granted Knicks the ball with .4 to play after Batum's block...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you okay? Bos is in east and Den in west...
    Dyslexia I guess

Been doing this several times lately, maybe I should consult.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tim duncan only won in 99 because ewing got hurt

duncan only won in 03 because dirk got hurt and missed that series

duncan only won in 05 because horry bailed his ass out in game 5 of the finals

they only won in 07 because of the bull hipcheck leading to critical suspension

you can make excuses for any single le run. when a guy has multiple, the excuses wear thin
    Knicks were losing with or without Ewing, he wouldn't have Swung the series. They may never have even made it to the finals had he played. It would have changed the dynamic of the team.

Spurs were on the verge of going up 3-1 when Dirk got hurt. And if I remember right, the Mavs got 50+ free throws in game 1, or game 2, can't remember which one we lost, but that was some real BS going on in that game (just like the free throws/calls they got in games 3 & 4 in '06).

'05, yes, Horry did bail out Tim a little bit, I will give you that one, but Tim did the heavy lifting in game 7 when it was all on the line. Detroit would have had a lot of confidence going into game 7 winning game 6 in SA. They were battle tested at that point, but in the highest pressure game, TD took control of the game going again one of the greatest defensive front courts in NBA history (not named the Spurs) by putting them in foul trouble and carrying the Spurs when it absolutely had to be done. Tim also had two injured ankles by that point - If you recall, going into the playoffs he had a badly sprained ankle where he missed games at the end of the season and his health going into the playoffs was in question, but this is TIM DUNCAN (not Kawhi Leonard - sorry for the jab, KL) and he was going to play, and if you remember he then hurt the other one at the end of Game 6 against Seattle where the crowd was cheering when he went down. Considering those cir stances, I thought he did great not being fully healthy. Who knows how much better he could have done if his ankles were good for the whole playoffs. So to an extent, Horry did help, but Tim still did a lot of the heavy lifting that series.

The hip-check, we'll never know with that one as it's not our fault their players ran off the bench. Spurs also had a mental lapse that game. We gave it away, it's not like they took if from us. The Spurs then went into Phoenix and took game 5 against the Suns with a VERY hostile crowd out for blood (I think it was one of the Spurs' very best wins). The Suns had their chance, but they blew it. TD and Manu were magnificent that game. TD took control of the game in the 3rd quarter by relentlessly scoring a ton of consecutive points on their best defender to seize control of the game and silence the crowd.

This is all completely different to the Warriors and Curry. TD didn't shrink in most of the biggest moments and didn't need to be carried in his prime (He was also voted finals MVP against a prime Lebron before all the that went down in game 6 of the 2013 playoffs. I still say if TD was on the court, he would have grabbed one of those rebounds. I am still angry Pop had him on the bench. I'd rather have my franchise player out there who knows how to find a way to win big games). He was usually the Spurs' MVP the whole playoffs during his prime. A few times someone like Manu or TP were the MVPs of a certain series due to strategy or matchups, but for the majority of his prime, TD was the best player on the Spurs for the whole of the playoffs regardless of the outcome. Even in darn 2015 TD was going against athletic freaks in their prime when Kawhi shrank and disappeared after game 4, and almost got us over the line against the Clippers. TD almost always stepped up. Curry couldn't even carry his team to the playoffs let alone a battle like what TD showed in 2015 against the Clippers.

F#$k the Warriors and their bandwagon fans, their begging for KD, and then KD joining them to get a Championship as he wasn't willing to try and get one himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dirk got hurt at the end of game 3. spurs up 2-1, with game 4 to be played in dallas. mavs ended up winning game 5 without dirk. and they were up big in game 6, until kerr/jackson popped off for the massive 4th quarter comeback (won the quarter by 25). definitely could have been a different series with dirk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dirk got hurt at the end of game 3. spurs up 2-1, with game 4 to be played in dallas. mavs ended up winning game 5 without dirk. and they were up big in game 6, until kerr/jackson popped off for the massive 4th quarter comeback (won the quarter by 25). definitely could have been a different series with dirk
    I thought it was game 4 that he got hurt, but looks like my memory was faulty on that one then. I still think the Spurs win that one with him healthy if the officiating is fairly done the rest of the series with no BS officiating games happening. Didn't TP get food poisoning one of those games, too? I think/feel someone in Dallas was trying to take him out to give the Mavs an advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll have to see what happens with that 2028 swap, but trading Derrick White for ing Blake Wesley is looking pretty lopsided

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That D White isn't the D White Spurs would necessarily have today had they kept him all along. I gotta feel like this version of D White was especially shaped by deep runs to ECF and Finals playing alongside a dynamic duo and now a quite balanced squad overall KP injury aside.

But yeah Haliburton and DW have been giving me the fear of missing out pretty bad this postseason lol I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Murray/White to Tre/Blake... Let's pick Dilly and call them the 3 musketeers.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sixers-Knicks series has been insane. Just ridiculously clutch shots and embarrassing meltdowns every game

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol embiid

regular season hero!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great series win for the knicks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA wanted to get rid of load management and what you get injured or ailing players all over the POs, with the quality of the game impacted.

You want to reduce load management, reduce the number of games first.
    Last edited by JPB; 1 Week Ago at 09:19 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But it didn’t turn out that way so……. Same thing if your aunt would have been born with a it would have been your uncle so……

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line Mav s close out the series tonight I promise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure Mavs fans still missing Brunson. That 2018 draft was really stacked and Spurs took Lonnie and Metu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach Bud looking good after the Bucks' collapse.

Is Bud just waiting around until Pop retires?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it didn’t turn out that way so……. Same thing if your aunt would have been born with a it would have been your uncle so……
    Go far enough upstream and you’ll see that i agree with you. Another poster was writing off Curry’s rings as all having excuses and i was demonstrating anybody can manufacture that narrative for any player if they tried to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You want to reduce load management, reduce the number of games first.
    This
    82 games for a regular season is too long when you know only a handful of teams will content for the le

But money talks

Thread Information