Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Been a while Cul. Its been over 6 - 7 years I guess. The trolling is now nonexistent. In general, not just you
    "We're captive on the carousel of time."

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Dallas going to around and give this game away too. They play well then go into this regular season relax mode while the opponent starts to play desperate. When are teams going to realize a 15pt lead is nothing in today's game?
    they didn't relax, unless you're talking about kidds lineup decision. Tim was playing his usual crap defense and getting cooked by Jalen williams, and lu dort hit a prayer 3 at the end of the shot clock. thj simply shouldn't have been in the game.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL SGA getting rejected by Doncic of all people
    thats probably the only good thing about Luka in this series. His defense.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    they didn't relax, unless you're talking about kidds lineup decision. Tim was playing his usual crap defense and getting cooked by Jalen williams, and lu dort hit a prayer 3 at the end of the shot clock. thj simply shouldn't have been in the game.
    I felt like they took their foot off the gas. I saw Denver do that a few times as well and go into a mode of running the clock and taking last second shots. I don't know if that's just court management to avoid timeouts, to let players rest and to run some clock. Not sure. It just seems that's when the opponent pounces. Sometimes the team taking the break isn't able to withstand the push.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I felt like they took their foot off the gas. I saw Denver do that a few times as well and go into a mode of running the clock and taking last second shots. I don't know if that's just court management to avoid timeouts, to let players rest and to run some clock. Not sure. It just seems that's when the opponent pounces. Sometimes the team taking the break isn't able to withstand the push.
    It's an almost impossible tact not to take. It's so human that it hurts the heart to stipulate to it. And it doesn't matter where and when it's stooped to. It's pure American. It's how we were brought up after WWII.. (They/ma & pa) could not bear to see (us) struggle on any plain.

They knew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats probably the only good thing about Luka in this series. His defense.
    luka hasnt shot well but he has ran the offense and picked the defense apart very effectively overall. took the bigs a while to adjust to the way okc defense was leaving the corners open, but have been fine once they realized where to pass the ball.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    luka hasnt shot well but he has ran the offense and picked the defense apart very effectively overall. took the bigs a while to adjust to the way okc defense was leaving the corners open, but have been fine once they realized where to pass the ball.
    passing is fine, pretty much just as good as during the regular season. But shooting and trying to get to his spots, has been pretty horrible... By now he should have had a much better back to the basket game (or just use it more), as that would help him a lot right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    passing is fine, pretty much just as good as during the regular season. But shooting and trying to get to his spots, has been pretty horrible... By now he should have had a much better back to the basket game (or just use it more), as that would help him a lot right now.
    point is, OKC defended him in a way to take a lot of his scoring away and daring the others to beat them. he was making the right plays, but the bigs took a game to adjust. after g1 they realized they needed to kick to the corners/wings to DJJ and PJ, and aside from a late meltdown in g4, the mavs have pretty much dominated the series since. last night was by far the least doubling and trapping of luka i had seen all series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oooof 20-0 run

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to figure that Nug/TPups series

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Hard to figure that Nug/TPups series
    Not really. A team travels and deals with life on the road, they aren't up for the game. Wolves are at home playing with their backs to the wall. Denver might get back into it, but it might be too late. Denver knows they have another game, Minny not so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Murray sucks, the nuggets lose. Been the story all series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    45 point blowout. ��

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not really. A team travels and deals with life on the road, they aren't up for the game. Wolves are at home playing with their backs to the wall. Denver might get back into it, but it might be too late. Denver knows they have another game, Minny not so much.
    The old Lue, waylaying his PIA persona and coming to the fore for us,,,putting it down onto an Internet form as a Friday comes nigh...his finest hour.

Lue

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "We're captive on the carousel of time."

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Loss is a loss. Denver didn't have any energy. Each game has it's own personality. Nothing seems to carry over. We'll see which team shows up in Denver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the "coaching don't matter" crowd.

Thread Information