My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't doubt the heart of a Champion
    Nice call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, zero chance Denver wins two in Minny tbh.
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gordon with the game of his life. Still think Minnesota has to keep daring him to shoot for the rest of the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly thought Murray was gonna be too injured to be a factor. Also lol Towns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly thought Murray was gonna be too injured to be a factor. Also lol Towns
    Do we give props to modern day phys rehab or to PEDs?

Either way i also thought he was flocked.

We got a brand new series.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes my friend

Reschedule the Nuggies funeral

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/nuggets/status/1789828015142109692

Better view of Jokic posterizing Ant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics needing refs to beat shorthanded Cavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SGA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs aren't winning if they are getting 27 pts combined from Fatso and flat-earther, tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Dallas was doing fine until the 3rd. Suddenly they started playing one on one, no ball movement. This allowed OKC to catch up and that 4th was a show from the FT line. Lively is good but damn you get paid millions to hit a short shot with no one guarding you. You could see Luka was gassed, he was dead. They started to give up midway though the 3rd it felt like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic's constant whinning is unbereable. He's crying about something on every single possession. He doesn't even have to be involved in the play. He might be the whinniest player I have ever seen, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas was doing fine until the 3rd. Suddenly they started playing one on one, no ball movement. This allowed OKC to catch up and that 4th was a show from the FT line. Lively is good but damn you get paid millions to hit a short shot with no one guarding you. You could see Luka was gassed, he was dead. They started to give up midway though the 3rd it felt like.
    Lively strikes me as a Deandre Jordan type. He's going to be a great lob guy for the rest of his career and has great athleticism along with the skills to be a good rim protector, but his offensive game will always be raw outside of getting easy dunks, putbacks, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic's constant whinning is unbereable. He's crying about something on every single possession. He doesn't even have to be involved in the play. He might be the whinniest player I have ever seen, tbh.
    Great player but whines a lot

Hm complaining to the ref at the end of the game that he fouled an OKC player as soon as he touched the ball was funny though

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...and you come from a team that had a plethora of whiners.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying dude needs to go see some kind of psychologist or something for years now. I don't think that's normal, it's like he can't stop himself at all. It wouldn't be so bad if he weren't hurting the team with it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irving's play is just dog , he lost it singlehandedly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka is to blame too

Too many terrible turnovers
    and bad body language

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    absolutely not. there was a bunch of stuff that went wrong for the mavs.

and regardless of how bad him and luka shot, ultimately it came down to missed fts, giving okc too many orebounds, and committing too many unforced turnovers.

mavs are unquestionably a better basketball team tho. with a healthy luka, this is over in 5, maybe a sweep. okc has a nice team, but they benefitted greatly from being healthy all year, while the nuggets, mavs, clippers, suns, pelicans, and (to a smaller degree) wolves were obliterated by injuries. all teams healthy, they might be battling for a play-in spot this year.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Luka is to blame too

Too many terrible turnovers
    and bad body language
    Luka reminds me of Manu just a little in that he makes spectacular plays and passes until he doesn't, but that doesn't stop him from flinging the ball into the stands during a crucial moment. One thing about the Joker is that his maturity has him protecting the ball, mostly. He still does some incredible things but Doncic tries these wild cross court no look passes that often become a transition bucket the other way. Still anyone's series.

Thread Information