Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo: Senate Democrats announced plans Monday to vote to subpoena a pair of wealthy conservatives and a judicial activist who have underwritten or organized lavish travel for some Supreme Court justices, a move that adds to the pressure on the high court to strengthen its ethics policies.
    The rigged, corrupt, illegit SCOTUS6 considers itself UnCons utionally "supreme", beyond checks and balances.

A fascist All Y'All of "Nobody can with us"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgiven loan NOT reported to IRS as income

Forgiven load NOT reported on SCOTUS financial report

Does he think his impoverished childhood en les him to cheat?

Or is he following the examples of cheating by his oligarchy benefactors/corruptors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather a corrupt person in there than a total and utter re , who can't describe what a woman is as a woman, chosen strictly based on her melanin count.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather a corrupt person in there than a total and utter re , who can't describe what a woman is as a woman, chosen strictly based on her melanin count.
    You have no morals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather a corrupt person in there than a total and utter re
    Yes, it's unfortunate those are the only two options for right wing judiciaries.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, it's unfortunate those are the only two options for right wing judiciaries.
    Please, you were no better. Your SC never deviated an iota. And that was just all right for your people, your Media. We try it and all breaks loose.

You ed up there with RBG, but you'll be back in the pink soon. You'll get another ringer, Roberts will make a pure Left move and you'll have arrived all over again.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clarence and his wife are really good examples how severe trauma during a life, especially Clarence, can really fk your head up.
    The US does not need damaged goods that cant recover playing any role in decisions for this country.

Watch the PBS do entary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clarence and his wife are really good examples how severe trauma during a life, especially Clarence, can really fk your head up.
    The US does not need damaged goods that cant recover playing any role in decisions for this country.

Watch the PBS do entary.
    PBS, please, peeg, they're hard Left...they had one good listing all my life...That Doo Wop night when (Brooklyn Bridge) their turn came and they put "Worst That Could Happen" down onto soundtrack film forever.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watch the PBS do entary.
    The do entary is fantastic as it covers both of their early and early adult lives.
    They both got abused in their own special way. Ms. Clarence got sexually assaulted and then went into a help group than indoctrinated her. She finally got out, but that really hurt her brains. Clarence just went through . Abuse from his grandad who raised him, racially abused in the Catholic Church, and again in college. The poor guy went through a whirlwind of following Malcolm X to just trying to make money through the swamp he hated and who basically would not hire him. Then came Ronnie Reagan who basically use Clarence as "his nig"

Very good stuff. This all comes from their own accounts of their lives as well as others who saw what they went through. Well done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The do entary is fantastic as it covers both of their early and early adult lives.
    They both got abused in their own special way. Ms. Clarence got sexually assaulted and then went into a help group than indoctrinated her. She finally got out, but that really hurt her brains. Clarence just went through . Abuse from his grandad who raised him, racially abused in the Catholic Church, and again in college. The poor guy went through a whirlwind of following Malcolm X to just trying to make money through the swamp he hated and who basically would not hire him. Then came Ronnie Reagan who basically use Clarence as "his nig"

Very good stuff. This all comes from their own accounts of their lives as well as others who saw what they went through. Well done.
    You thought you'd cured the problem by excising Bork, then brandishing the Hill girl.

Uh, uh. Nope. 30 years later he's livin still.

Next time, peeg, come hard, else stay on the in' porch with Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watch the PBS do entary.
    Well if anything it's the left's problem from the get go when they, including for brains Biden, accused Thomas of sexual harassment during his SC nomination. We need more Thomas' and less of the left altogether because truth be told yall are the left anymore and simply a charmin soft Marxist "movement". Cry harder!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey doesn't know about .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joey doesn't know about .
    At least you got clean clock out of it.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if anything it's the left's problem from the get go when they, including for brains Biden, accused Thomas of sexual harassment during his SC nomination. We need more Thomas' and less of the left altogether because truth be told yall are the left anymore and simply a charmin soft Marxist "movement". Cry harder!
    Low info Joey strikes again. Biden chaired the confirmation committee investigating Clarence's sexual assault on Hill. However he was the one that cut Ms Hill's testimony short and adjusted the rules to limit her because he got uncomfortable with the explicit detail she went into and he wanted to 'be fair' to Republicans.

It was widely discussed during the last campaign.

Thread Information