Page 11 of 131 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving total license to violent retribution isn't the safe side, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like DeSantis saying saying we should shoot immigrants at the border because drug smugglers look like everyone else. It's a sadistic parody of reason and a cowardly abandonment of conscience.
    DeSantis is desperate and losing his . He is trying to out Trump Trump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think Israel will be stopped by the hostages being used as pawns ...

Im thinking israel already figured those hostages are now just martyrs who they will praise and worship and bronze their names as the price israel paid for this war - and will let Hamas kill them all...

and then they will destroy anyone and everyone they feel like destroying now.

Bad gamble by Hamas - thinking the hostages taken were going to be their key to their own safety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis is desperate and losing his . He is trying to out Trump Trump.
    DeSantis is a dead duck, but he isn't the only Republican talking this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont think Israel will be stopped by the hostages being used as pawns ...

Im thinking israel already figured those hostages are now just martyrs who they will praise and worship and bronze their names as the price israel paid for this war - and will let Hamas kill them all...

and then they will destroy anyone and everyone they feel like destroying now.

Bad gamble by Hamas - thinking the hostages taken were going to be their key to their own safety.
    ...nonetheless, Homer, Ham took many scalps, counted many coup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Background: Tally Gotliv was gagged, removed from committee assignments and barred from carrying legislation in June.

She doesn't have much pull in her own party. It's still amazing that any pol would support using nukes inside their own country, even polemically.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/likud-...knesset-chaos/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Background: Tally Gotliv was gagged, removed from committee assignments and barred from carrying legislation in June.

She doesn't have much pull in her own party. It's still amazing that any pol would support using nukes inside their own country, even polemically.

...yahoo doesn't enjoy having egg on his face. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DeSantis is a dead duck, but he isn't the only Republican talking this way.
    He was said dead duck once Trump remanded him to the cornfield. He'll have his time though, he's young yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN: The IDF said it had recovered the bodies of about 1,500 Hamas fighters inside Israel since Saturday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN: The IDF said it had recovered the bodies of about 1,500 Hamas fighters inside Israel since Saturday.
    Body count ain't been this keen since Vietnam, Effy. & whose in charge? CNN

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So Israel doesn't tolerate Trump types?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...not since yahoo ( ed around *Effy) told Trump to get bent-&-lost after he turned himself and made Prime Minister again/FINALLY/they just kept voting till he made PM, or, whatever the they're calling it now in Israel.

He (found out *Effy) came Saturday morn. Served the appropriately.

"Who's the wild man now!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They absolutely do, within the bounds of parliamentary discipline. The unforgiving math of multiparty coalitions requires party line strictness. Gotliv was a loose cannon trying to push herself ahead of Likud's priorities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for impregnable border barriers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...& So much for vote harvesting coming to an end.

The kicker, the livin' end, Winester?...that in' Roe v. Wade alerted politicos up & down the in' line there'd be a persistent & frightening partisan dearth of Americans/White Americans---to spite God---going forward, ever more..."Don't worry, we got an idea. Si?"

us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posters who were around during the GWB administration may recall that in 2006, Bush and Condi Rice insisted that Hamas be allowed to participate in elections, and made Israel swallow their strong misgivings.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like DeSantis saying saying we should shoot immigrants at the border because drug smugglers look like everyone else. It's a sadistic parody of reason and a cowardly abandonment of conscience.
    This will be the Israeli response.
    I did not say I am fine with it.
    Just stating what I think will happen.

My second paragraph addresses how awful this will be for people who dont want to take sides, they just want to live a normal life with family and friends.
    They are sick of it. And what usually gets born out of this situation is kids who want to kill. They learn it as a biproduct of growing up around so much violence. Especially the young males who are led into puberty and beyond in this environment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Posters who were around during the GWB administration may recall that in 2006, Bush and Condi Rice insisted that Hamas be allowed to participate in elections, and made Israel swallow their strong misgivings.

, boy; Bush2 was a RINO in hiding till Trump flushed the out by beating Hillary's brains out & made President. The couldn't even contain himself and gushed for a solid fortnight over the Husseins...had the photo albums brought in (his Black butler retrieved them) from the garage and everything. He was like you guys...was helpless from showing his ass 24/7.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This will be the Israeli response.
    I did not say I am fine with it.
    Just stating what I think will happen.

My second paragraph addresses how awful this will be for people who dont want to take sides, they just want to live a normal life with family and friends.
    They are sick of it.
    And what usually gets born out of this situation is kids who want to kill. They learn it as a biproduct of growing up around so much violence. Especially the young males who are led into puberty and beyond in this environment.
    No more of that , peeg. Ever again either side of the oceans. It's our religion.

Now, NOW you're sick of it. You ain't seen nothin' yet, sport.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yassir Arafat had a chance to end this when Israel had Ehud Barak as its leader based on what I have read and listened to.
    But Arafat was in to deep with the $. He profited from conflict. Imo this was the time frame and cir stance to make some sort of beginning for peace.
    Arafat walked away with the money. People forget how their own leaders screw them. Barak was making significant moves to start a peace process.
    Then it seems he never trusted the Palestinians again. Barak was a military man fed up with what he himself had done and seen. Then he rotted and turned sour.
    Arafat had some of his own people killed. Some who wanted peace, and some who wanted all out conflict. He wanted money. Being rich was much more tolerable than being a warrior. but in order to be rich he had to have some sort of conflict. He needed to get paid for his position. By both sides.

Imo this was the closest the two sides got but it was never going to happen. This one was on Arafat. Since this time Israel has turned very very right wing. ebbs and flows but ultimately the plan was to let them suffer in Gaza and slowly eat the West Bank up over time.

My take on one of the big moments in the history of this conflict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving total license to violent retribution isn't the safe side, imho.
    One would think Hamas foresaw Iz retribution and if the hostage killing doesn't work they'll go with Demonic Plan B.

Just atrocious.
    Man obviously cannot govern man successfully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid comment. "Walls can be knocked down with bulldozers...why try?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry Thread I got you on ignore.
    Did you put up an Israeli flag or Hamas insignia?
    Your work in the Ukraine conflict eliminates you from any consideration as a rational person.
    And your need for a tyrant to lead the US nails the coffin shut.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One would think Hamas foresaw Iz retribution and if the hostage killing doesn't work they'll go with Demonic Plan B.

Just atrocious.
    Man obviously cannot govern man successfully.
    ...especially Trump. Christ, you wouldn't stop trying to assassinate him.

Thread Information