Page 306 of 306 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306
Results 7,626 to 7,637 of 7637
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the recent plethora of top french prospects in the nba & france winning the world cup is a result of allowing immigration to take over ur country........
    lets talk about history of USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking who the spurs will pick is making my head spin. So many possibilities. I can't help but think that this draft will be like the draft where Keldon and Luka were selected, one decent player and one real dud only with higher stakes. If they go safe on #4, they will reach at 8. If they reach at 4, they will play it safe at #8. This is draft might be like the 2013 draft where the true stars weren't selected until the mid teens. We'll know next month.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda joking around here but I'm salty. Atlanta. Saw Quinn sidelines at JL Bourg with the headline "Hawks looking at every option" and I took that personally. sus af statistically anomalous +9 jumps in the lottery to #1 just kinda feels like the league is doing this to SA b/c they think SA bent ATL over on the DJ trade. Which they didn't, DJ is good ATL sucks for not making it work figure it out. Develop Hunter. Go all in with Jalen. I'm not crazy about Risacher but he looks solid and I like a scenario where he falls.

I could see someone like Sarr as the #1 in this draft at least initially being a curse wrapped in a blessing with regard to the ATL future FRPs but if Risacher comes in and does well it blows the whole plan which was going quite well before the lottery win. It's lose-lose b/c if ATL picks a successful Risacher, SA loses the fit and ATL uses the fit to weaken the 2025 2026 2027. FRP/swap values. Now Hawks have leverage. They can try to pry a ransom from SA to trade the right to select which I wouldn't really consider.

Risacher is secretly the sleeper agent CIA Pop paid to get selected by ATL and have another "cold streak" to turn that 2025 ATL FRP into gold lol

Oh well anyway lots of forwards next draft.
    Rookies very rarely make a positive impact on the court, especially not teenagers. I don’t think there’s any reason to worry about Atlanta’s 2024 selection having any sort of negative impact on the Spurs’ gifted draft pick. That organization is dysfunctional anyway. They are going to things up. The spurs need to hold onto those Atlanta picks at all costs

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Risacher is having good games. Let someone else draft him.

Hope Atlanta takes him instead of Sarr but unlikely. Want Atlanta to not get better.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would trade up for Risacher tbh.

4 and 8 + a wagon of SRPs.
    No way

Risacher isn't worth both the 4 and 8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    32 points, 11-14 from the field, 4/7 threes, 6/6 free throws, 5 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks.

Who was this? Reed Sheppard dominating Mississippi State and hitting the game winner. After this game, KOC shot him to the top of his board.

Thing is, you expect dominant games from players rated for the top of a draft. They're supposed to do this.

Dalton Knecht had eight games scoring 30 points or more. Many others 20 points or more. Dillingham dropped 35 on a good defensive team in Tennessee.

It's a great showing for Risacher, who has been fairly unimpressive for a while. He's still a guy who doesn't rebound much, has a negative assist/turnover ratio, his shooting percentage has been trending down, and his defensive metrics are actually pretty poor.

I do think the Spurs will take him at 4, but one game shouldn't overly change opinions. It's just more information. Good information, showing flashes, but this is a guy who probably has a lower ceiling than we'd like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way

Risacher isn't worth both the 4 and 8.
    I'd rather try my chance on a potential versatile, 2 way 6"10 shooting, starting wing, than 2 bench players.

Sarr and Risacher are the only guy with real upside in this draft, I'm not sure any of the others guys will ever start in a compe ive team. What the point if it's to add another couple Branhams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have moved to the Reed Sheppard camp at pick 4 and Holland at 8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Sidery]There are whispers of Stephon Castle and his camp potentially not being willing to do pre-draft workouts for teams with starting point guards already in place.

Not sure I saw this posted anywhere yet, but Castle's group may be pressing forward with trying to control his landing spot.

A bit to unpack here. First, if true, this boxes out all of Detroit, Charlotte, Portland, Memphis, and probably Houston. It indicates that he won't be happy getting stuck in a corner on offense while being POA defender on the other side.

On one level, he's thinking about his career, and standing around watching LaMello Ball do his thing won't get him anywhere. One must wonder how the Spurs might react to this, however. Castle got accolades for being a good soldier at UConn and fitting in. Now we're hearing that he might have been unhappy only facilitating part-time?

What exactly does he mean by wanting to run point? Does he want to be ball-dominant? Or does a Spurs system where all players are required to make decisions and contribute work for him? Can he even run point full time? Would this bother the Spurs? They normally don't like promising anything. Does it make taking Dillingham a problem for him?

Unusual, at least. For top 10 picks he's sort of saying he wants Wizards, Spurs, or Jazz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Sidery]There are whispers of Stephon Castle and his camp potentially not being willing to do pre-draft workouts for teams with starting point guards already in place.

Not sure I saw this posted anywhere yet, but Castle's group may be pressing forward with trying to control his landing spot.

A bit to unpack here. First, if true, this boxes out all of Detroit, Charlotte, Portland, Memphis, and probably Houston. It indicates that he won't be happy getting stuck in a corner on offense while being POA defender on the other side.

On one level, he's thinking about his career, and standing around watching LaMello Ball do his thing won't get him anywhere. One must wonder how the Spurs might react to this, however. Castle got accolades for being a good soldier at UConn and fitting in. Now we're hearing that he might have been unhappy only facilitating part-time?

What exactly does he mean by wanting to run point? Does he want to be ball-dominant? Or does a Spurs system where all players are required to make decisions and contribute work for him? Can he even run point full time? Would this bother the Spurs? They normally don't like promising anything. Does it make taking Dillingham a problem for him?

Unusual, at least. For top 10 picks he's sort of saying he wants Wizards, Spurs, or Jazz.
    i'd pass on him if that's true.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Spurs DO have a starting point guard already in place. Castle can take the job if he's good enough. That's kind of the way things work.

Thread Information