Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Edwards is the Nuggets father.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exstatic has historically bad takes. I love AE's game and his swag. Rumble young man rumble.
    This, dude is a compe or and I hope he stays hungry. I loved Russ’s compe iveness through the years too but he would just fly off the rails and end up hurting his team a lot. Here’s hoping Antman can play with a little more control through his prime years. You don’t always have to be on, but the bad days can’t be the reason your team loses.

AE also doesn’t strike me as the type of superstar who’s eager to swap spit with his rivals at da club after a game

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to look like Ant's going on an 06 Wade kind of run. Pretty shocking to see him doing this at 22 though, damn what is this guy gonna be when he's 26?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ecstatic
    Jeff Errors uh huh!
    Reaves over Edwards
    Wanting Vassell and Keldon over Lebron James

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's having such a ridiculous postseason that im actually looking forward to next year's GM's survey about which player they'd want to build their team around

last year it was Jokic then Wemby. gotta be Wemby/Ant top 2 next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still waiting for exstatic to repent tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's having such a ridiculous postseason that im actually looking forward to next year's GM's survey about which player they'd want to build their team around

last year it was Jokic then Wemby. gotta be Wemby/Ant top 2 next year
    Someone gotta do a deepfake of Ant from Hustle but with Jokic or Murray spliced in for Bo Cruz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media is overrating this dude like grazy

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Media is overrating this dude like grazy
    no

They are talking about trajectory. Everything I've heard from anyone in sports media concerning AE is that, at age 22, he's ahead of where Mike was. That's it. That's not overrating him. He's exciting to watch, he's fearless, he has all the intangibles to be great plus he has a team around him to not waste it. Just let people enjoy the game for a little before the Hardens and Durants of the league resume ing it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

They are talking about trajectory. Everything I've heard from anyone in sports media concerning AE is that, at age 22, he's ahead of where Mike was. That's it. That's not overrating him. He's exciting to watch, he's fearless, he has all the intangibles to be great plus he has a team around him to not waste it. Just let people enjoy the game for a little before the Hardens and Durants of the league resume ing it up.
    There are some media have edwards all nba 1st team. That's insane edwards is not better than luka and sga individually especially this seaaon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some media have edwards all nba 1st team. That's insane edwards is not better than luka and sga individually especially this seaaon
    I'd take him over Tatum though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him over Tatum though
    Still no.. tatum has better stats than edwards and led the celtics to best record in nba..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Still no.. tatum has better stats than edwards and led the celtics to best record in nba..
    They say that but they probably didn't vote for him. Names are made in the post season. Let's see how he does the rest of the post season and next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They say that but they probably didn't vote for him. Names are made in the post season. Let's see how he does the rest of the post season and next year.
    Who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be Jaylen Brown

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. The media that puts him over Luka and SGA didn't vote for him as the MVP. Many of the votes come from media folks.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Ant's defense alone puts him near the top of this conversation. I'll take him over anyone not on the wolves to go get the ball in the last 5 minutes of a game. Luka? Please. The lack of athletisism and speed on the defensive side of the ball not to mention he's a huge ball dominant player that doesn't allow anyone to thrive (Brunson) You don't see Ant pouting like Luka when a teammate misses a shot, go watch him in the post game presser's what a great teammate he is.

The reason Ant is doing what he's doing at 22 is bc of Rudy. THat trade accelerated his development. Wolves fan's knew what we had with him after the first month of his rookie season.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey fellows, who's "Ant?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think he'll get many 1st team votes as its a reg season award. he'll certainly be behind SGA/Jokic/Luka/Giannis and probably Tatum for first team (remember, its positionless this year)

however he has been playing on another level in the playoffs.

reg season: 26/4.8/5.4 on 46/36/84

postseason: 32/6.8/5.8 on 55/42/82

led the charge in sweeping the suns and has been the wolves best player taking 2 games in denver

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

Given Mike was in his second year as a pro, got hurt at 22 and played 18 games, then had Dave Corzine and Orlando Woolrdige as his frontcourt, yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whenever the Twolves win a game media talks about who'sgoing to be the next face of the nba. Obviously its wemby but they want black american to the fave of the nba so they overrating edwards too much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already better than MJ

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'm watching Hockey

both great Playoffs so far. Tonight's Nuggies game should be a War

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm watching Hockey

both great Playoffs so far. Tonight's Nuggies game should be a War
    Yep

NHL playoffs always deliver tbh, great parity
    Parity has been better in the NBA in the last few years

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yep

NHL playoffs always deliver tbh, great parity
    Parity has been better in the NBA in the last few years
    Over the weekend I believe there were 3-straight days of 3 goal comebacks. I caught Vancouver vs Edmonton.

Starving fan base, facing a rival, stages a Comeback. The crowds in NHL are electric.

Thread Information