Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a well known fact that subatomic particles pop into and out of existence all the time...just so you know
    And an experimentally verified fact

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Bronny goes on to a long, fruitful life. Maybe he can become born again and try to proselytize skeptics on old Internet discussion forums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what you wanted so this is what you’re getting. I’m going to make a point to devolve every thread you people do this in. I’ll take the bait every single time and you can live with the result. If you want it to stop then stfu. We’ve all had enough of you people.
    I have most of the ' s on ignore, and have been forced to add you today, because of this. I don't want to see their splattered on my screen, and you do just that, and it's also exactly what they want. You breathe life into them by doing this. They'll NEVER shut up until you stop responding. Put them on ignore.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have most of the ' s on ignore, and have been forced to add you today, because of this. I don't want to see their splattered on my screen, and you do just that, and it's also exactly what they want. You breathe life into them by doing this. They'll NEVER shut up until you stop responding. Put them on ignore.
    You do whatever makes you feel better. But you ignoring them accomplished nothing for the overall board. Seems to me that what they really want is to say what they want to say unchallenged and unen bered. Great you don't see it but we still do. You and others ignoring them didn't stop their behavior so making this place miserable for them is what's left. I would generally agree with you about ignoring people but this has gone on long enough and ignoring them has just given them the liberty to run their mouths unabated. So I'm done with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the person who thinks Christianity came from Egyptian folklore do ur research its been debunked...all your EXCUSES to live as u wish have been debunked
    it did come from people who's greatest technological advancement at the time was open toe sandals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf- i came in here to see if there had been any updates on bronnie and apparently the only thing i missed was an atheists vs christianity debate. only in ST.
    Last edited by rjv; 08-09-2023 at 12:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah after 20 years this dumbass thread may finally bring down this entire website.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    horrible sinner? that sounds fun, do tell.

Have you really thought through the sheer idiocy and hypocrisy of the notion of a being/creator with omnipotence and omniscience impregnating a teenage girl to die for our sins, in an era without real time communication? So that in essence the message is lost on millions of otherwise salvageable souls? Or he could have done all that and made it clear to everyone that they need to be God-fearing humble servants and set the ground rules very clearly to avoid any confusion that might lead one to an eternal life of fire?

Seriously, have you ever really thought through the inanity of any of that nonsense, as a pragmatist?
    So what are you proposing? That He have waited till the implementation of the internet losing millions of more souls in the mean time? 12 men without modern transportation or communication were actually very efficient in taking the message out to rest of world. They were each commissioned to different regions/countries. It's simple to find their journeys recorded by historians. The book of Acts records that when Peter gave his first sermon (Pentecost) that 3000 were baptised in one day. Then, what you describe actually happened! When Martin Luther wrote his theses and started the Protestant revolution, it was at same time as the inception of the printing press! So the truth of salvation was able to spread like wildfire crippling the false teachings of the catholic church! The gospels were not meant to be stories or fables, they were historical recordings by eye witnesses. The book of Luke starts with: Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[a] among us, 2 just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3 With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, 4 so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

The Birth of John the Baptist Foretold
    5 In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron.
    So Luke, a physician by trade, was contracted out by a Roman governor to gather a historical account. He then goes into naming historical figures so we have a time period to reference (and we know these historical figures existed in historical recordings external to the Bible). That's what's significant about Scripture is that all the historical characters and locations/landmarks can be found and explored today and the characters can be found in historical writings. The book of Matthew even records the genealogy of Jesus. If there is a creator God, who could create everything in seven days...then the other miracles recorded should be rather simple and not difficult to believe. And one theory out there that yall can probably grasp is that if u take the big bang into consideration, that all this started in one central location. So if the universe was once incredibly small, then its rotation would have been infinitely faster than our 24hr days today. So years were flying by in milliseconds! So when Scripture says day 1 he created...it actually may have been millions of years passing by in a single day!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it did come from people who's greatest technological advancement at the time was open toe sandals
    I know right! Isn't it amazing that a bunch of uneducated fishermen were able to turn the world on its head and make the greatest historical impact that is still the most significant movement to this day! God chooses the least of us to show how mighty He is!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For BacktoBasics exstatic made a good point. If u were able to make a respectful post I'd likely go about my business. You've asked me multiple times to keep it to myself, while continuing to hurl insults. So if u took ur own advice I might do the same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To offset...sure brother, so preChrist fornication was pretty much my religion. God did a of job creating woman did He not?! Women were nothing but an object for my pleasure. I didn't care who I hurt. The internet was no help either. I lean into God to this day for strength but temptation has pretty much left me for the most part. Through this evil though, God is able to use my testimony to help others with similar struggles. God is able to use evil for His good. Who better to relate to those than one who has experienced it? I've had a supernatural healing experience that no science could explain...heck I couldn't even explain it! It came at a time when I was still having some doubts and took it as God revealing Himself to me and telling me, "I'm here with you." It involved me healing my son. So say what yall want and laugh all u want. I know what I've experienced. If any of u wanna see something different from anything you've ever seen or heard before I'm at Metachurch every Sunday at 1130. They also have 945 and 115 services. Come grab a seat with me and I got yalls lunch! Send me a pm if u wanna know more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To offset...sure brother, so preChrist fornication was pretty much my religion. God did a of job creating woman did He not?! Women were nothing but an object for my pleasure. I didn't care who I hurt. The internet was no help either. I lean into God to this day for strength but temptation has pretty much left me for the most part. Through this evil though, God is able to use my testimony to help others with similar struggles. God is able to use evil for His good. Who better to relate to those than one who has experienced it? I've had a supernatural healing experience that no science could explain...heck I couldn't even explain it! It came at a time when I was still having some doubts and took it as God revealing Himself to me and telling me, "I'm here with you." It involved me healing my son. So say what yall want and laugh all u want. I know what I've experienced. If any of u wanna see something different from anything you've ever seen or heard before I'm at Metachurch every Sunday at 1130. They also have 945 and 115 services. Come grab a seat with me and I got yalls lunch! Send me a pm if u wanna know more.
    shut the up tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron James’ youngest son Bryce James leaves Campbell Hall for Notre Dame High School (msn.com)

Bryce is expected to arrive on the college scene in 2025. At the moment, he’s already received offers from Duquesne and USC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For BacktoBasics exstatic made a good point. If u were able to make a respectful post I'd likely go about my business. You've asked me multiple times to keep it to myself, while continuing to hurl insults. So if u took ur own advice I might do the same.
    Yeah, keep my name out of your mouth. I'm not on your side.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t feel real compelled to be respectful. Your group is eroding rights and leveraging the government against the people. You believe that your moral code should apply to everyone even if it means controlling their free will. I don’t respect that at all.

Why should I show curtesy to that? I remember way back there was a member here who took issue with Obama because he refused to address the far right’s accusations that he was the devil reincarnated. It was in the scriptures that he was the devil and fit the description of a great evil in human form. It was the dumbest ever and deserved no attention. Yet this person took the lack of his acknowledgment and response as admission that he was in fact the devil.

The crap you preach on about is pretty much on that level. Nothing that you say is rooted in reality. It’s all faith based interpretation that’s been indoctrinated in you.

That’s your problem not ours.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird how you jeebo s are fine accepting that your fake god snapped himself into existence but find the big bang to be ridiculous
    The big bang theory was introduced by a catholic so

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    so was a lot of old into little boys bootyholes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so was a lot of old into little boys bootyholes
    Lol, JRK! What about the LRA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t feel real compelled to be respectful. Your group is eroding rights and leveraging the government against the people. You believe that your moral code should apply to everyone even if it means controlling their free will. I don’t respect that at all.
    Wow, for a moment I thought you were describing the sharia...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, belgium astronome George Lemaître. But they are plenty of catholic astrophysicians, which make their faith even more nonsensical and simply cultural...Most people are catholic because they grow up in a catholic environement, which is the same for every religion... It's a tradition more than religion people are emotionnaly connected to.

There was a new religion every other week when catholiicism was invented, thats' just the one who stuck because roman army really started to arrive at that time in that part of the world and took it back home... could have been another one, I mean there are other ones, right?

Anybody who read Isis, Osiris, Set or Horus myths or knows about Pharaoh Akenhaten's religion can clearly the connections and sometimes literally copies of egyptian myths (like Moses found in a river as a baby) men inspired themselves to create a concurrent cult. If there were a DMCA at that time, egyptians would have sued christians for copyright infrigement.

Hundreds of different disciples wrote, corrected, rewrote the bible, not always with the same elements. I mean there's some gospels where Jesus is barely mentioned or as an extra in the story... And if anyone today was coming with a similar story/cult, he would directly end up in an asylum...

Yo don't need any human God on the clouds to feed your spirituality and to believe in something bigger in the Universe. it's way above any kind of funky cult or circus religion.
    Last edited by JPB; 08-10-2023 at 05:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When questioned by Sports Illustrated, Bronny James said of his injury
    "There are no atheists in foxholes."

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol, JRK! What about the LRA?
    i never said i didnt enjoy some nice boy booty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never said i didnt enjoy some nice boy booty
    You are practically Jesus' brother my friend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, belgium astronome George Lemaître. But they are plenty of catholic astrophysicians, which make their faith even more nonsensical and simply cultural...Most people are catholic because they grow up in a catholic environement, which is the same for every religion... It's a tradition more than religion people are emotionnaly connected to.

There was a new religion every other week when catholiicism was invented, thats' just the one who stuck because roman army really started to arrive at that time in that part of the world and took it back home... could have been another one, I mean there are other ones, right?

Anybody who read Isis, Osiris, Set or Horus myths or knows about Pharaoh Akenhaten's religion can clearly the connections and sometimes literally copies of egyptian myths (like Moses found in a river as a baby) men inspired themselves to create a concurrent cult. If there were a DMCA at that time, egyptians would have sued christians for copyright infrigement.

Hundreds of different disciples wrote, corrected, rewrote the bible, not always with the same elements. I mean there's some gospels where Jesus is barely mentioned or as an extra in the story... And if anyone today was coming with a similar story/cult, he would directly end up in an asylum...

Yo don't need any human God on the clouds to feed your spirituality and to believe in something bigger in the Universe. it's way above any kind of funky cult or circus religion.
    https://www.equip.org/articles/was-t...gan-religions/

https://carm.org/evidence-and-answer...st-it-anymore/

Thread Information