Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3300
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let me simplify for you: He refuses to be sworn in to tell his side because the guilty mofo would himself if he did.

Understand now?
    Absolutely. Nothing good can come from taking that stand. Only bad. Don't-do-it. Tease & torment like you will, sure, even loiter next to it, absolutely, perhaps even sit down on that chair, but don't raise that right hand...Tell us, Mr. President straight..."No, mine enemies I will continue to battle, hammer & tong until I draw breath on earth nary again. Then my boys, all 3 have sworn on the Good Book they will then pick up my fallen hammer, my grounded tong and carry-on...as Dale is won't to state...Let us proceed..."

You s ain't ever puttin' this country back together again. Ever. It's my religion.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont seem to understand what "pleading the 5th" is. Deciding not to testify is not "pleading the 5th".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    El, of a Saturday night. Trump in that gourd rent free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see this paid plant got Costello get cross examined by the Prosecution tomorrow.

Susan Hoffinger going to get after him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see this paid plant got Costello get cross examined by the Prosecution tomorrow.

Susan Hoffinger going to get after him.

& of course State sponsored CNN is claiming that it's a whole new ballgame, that things looked dour for Ukraine, I mean looked dour for the State until Costello took the stand for the defense and made a complete mockery, a complete disaster, a complete of the bed with his demeanor and disrespect for the Judge. There is light once again to send Trump to Riker's and his Island.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure you just want it to end.

A stunning update has emerged regarding the upcoming bombs testimony from adult star Stormy Daniels and it involved former President Donald Trump’s “genitalia”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Costello took the stand for the defense and made a complete mockery, a complete disaster, a complete of the bed with his demeanor and disrespect for the Judge. There is light once again to send Trump to Riker's and his Island.
    Watching lovely Jen do the replay was simply desert.
    'It was incredibly stupid': Fmr. SDNY Prosecutor on Trump defense witness’s blowup with judge | Watch (msn.com)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just for giggles and entertainment i turned it to Faux News for their recap.

Jeanie Pirro did not disappoint. Was pathetic.
    "The judge should be disbarred yada yada."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just for giggles and entertainment i turned it to Faux News for their recap.

Jeanie Pirro did not disappoint. Was pathetic.
    "The judge should be disbarred yada yada."
    Trump left him in a a heap, balanced his attacks without frenzy, but a steady diet of non physical pummeling, daily basis. That's the best he could do...and then went ahead and did it.

Bully, bully for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump left him in a a heap, balanced his attacks without frenzy, but a steady diet of non physical pummeling, daily basis. That's the best he could do...and then went ahead and did it.

Bully, bully for Trump.
    Fauxs special guest atty Mark Eiglarsh validates the Trumps calling Costello to the stand was a complete loser move.

The two Foxbot anchors stood with mouths open after Eiglarsh delivered the truth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fauxs special guest atty Mark Eiglarsh validates the Trumps calling Costello to the stand was a complete loser move.

The two Foxbot anchors stood with mouths open after Eiglarsh delivered the truth.
    He seared Cohen upon the spit for all to see, righteously roasted his ass for the jury to see. That's what Trump sent him to do and he did it.

This was never about law, but about survival, just like he survived the bombs and the beheading and the shootings. Trump recognized that early on,,,and instead of curling into the fetal position, he attacked back...with every thing he had.

It continues to be...Trump's finest hour.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's a pussy ass loser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Made President, by God. 1 of only 44 others to do it across 4 centuries, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would bet my last dollar that -costello-

was trumps idea and trump probably ordered that his attorneys put costello on the stand

and costello buried trump and made sure trump gets convicted

there is ZERO way that trumps dumb scared lawyers advised trump to put costello on but they were too chicken- to go against trump and now…

trump ed himself

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

was trumps idea and trump probably ordered that his attorneys put costello on the stand

there is ZERO way that trumps dumb scared lawyers advised trump to put costello on but they were too chicken- to go against trump and now…

trump ed himself
    Nothing else makes sense. Trump is the only person stupid enough to want Costello to say anything on the stand when the prosecution had an entire year to study his grand jury testimony. Trump must've told Laura Ingraham what he had planned and she tried her best to spin it last night.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing else makes sense. Trump is the only person stupid enough to want Costello to say anything on the stand when the prosecution had an entire year to study his grand jury testimony. Trump must've told Laura Ingraham what he had planned and she tried her best to spin it last night.
    yes, it was all over Fox propaganda channel…several of their propagandists did a “costello has the goods on cohen” and trump ate that up and ordered his crack team of cult lawyers to fall for it…

costello basically took the focus off of cohen and reminded the jury that costello and rudee colludee were basically strong-arming cohen to “stay on team trump” and “you have friends in high places” laughable wanna-be mafia dumb ery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, it was all over Fox propaganda channel…several of their propagandists did a “costello has the goods on cohen” and trump ate that up and ordered his crack team of cult lawyers to fall for it…

costello basically took the focus off of cohen and reminded the jury that costello and rudee colludee were basically strong-arming cohen to “stay on team trump” and “you have friends in high places” laughable wanna-be mafia dumb ery
    To boot the timing.
    Could have ended on Cohen admitting he stole from Orange Criminal.
    Now the jury goes on a week break with the final memory of Costello being a jackass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, the contemptuousness is acted out for the benefit of people outside the courtroom who are horrified by the idea that their idol should be held responsible for anything he does.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the lawyers on the site to give us their thoughts on the possible outcome?
    with an explanation as to why

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the lawyers on the site to give us their thoughts on the possible outcome?
    with an explanation as to why
    Not a lawyer but if found guilty.
    Dip will of course appeal. Will take months, undoubtedly past the time when we will know if he is Dictator or not.
    1st time offenders are rarely given jail time.
    Much more likely a fine, which Trumps cult members Grift Fund seems unending so he easily covers.

Thanks Fani Willis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Made President, by God. 1 of only 44 others to do it across 4 centuries, son.

trump ed himself
    - Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont seem to understand what "pleading the 5th" is. Deciding not to testify is not "pleading the 5th".
    Why do you think people do not to have to testify against themselves?

Now try not to get all angry and worked up on this and give an honest answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think people do not to have to testify against themselves?

Now try not to get all angry and worked up on this and give an honest answer.
    Typical Butt Hurt Beta Blake. Learn how to read.

Thread Information