Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    9/10 fun show, the supervillain is solid. DC should take notes on how to write a genius villain script

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10863350[/URL]]9/10 fun show, the supervillain is solid. DC should take notes on how to write a genius villain script
    Taylor Sheridan just racking up dollars.
    I like this show but I was shocked that they killed off Kyle Chandler so fast. But yeah, it’s a good watch. Except for the Dianne Weist stuff. I can’t figure out what that even brings to the show

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I like this show but I was shocked that they killed off Kyle Chandler so fast. But yeah, it’s a good watch. Except for the Dianne Weist stuff. I can’t figure out what that even brings to the show
    Is that the hooker? Yeah she's not a good plot line at all. Don't know why Renners character would take the time with her.

Chandler getting killed off so fast was a huge disappointment but not totally unexpected

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    For the love of god will they please kill Jamie already, I am so tired of that on YS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For the love of god will they please kill Jamie already, I am so tired of that on YS
    I haven't started this last season yet but yeah...he's irritating af.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that the hooker? Yeah she's not a good plot line at all. Don't know why Renners character would take the time with her.

Chandler getting killed off so fast was a huge disappointment but not totally unexpected
    Lol. No...she's the mother. I actually fast forwarded through every classroom scene she was in during Season 1. But you're right...the hooker is pretty worthless also other than her tie to Milo. I also skipped a lot of the scenes where she was hanging out at the cabin. Just a lot of filler.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol. No...she's the mother. I actually fast forwarded through every classroom scene she was in during Season 1. But you're right...the hooker is pretty worthless also other than her tie to Milo. I also skipped a lot of the scenes where she was hanging out at the cabin. Just a lot of filler.
    Rofl of course, yeah the mom. I'm ok with her character trying to be the voice of reason for Renner to get out of that line of business.

We like to play a mock drinking game for whenever Renner walks away from someone while they're trying to talk to him

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rofl of course, yeah the mom. I'm ok with her character trying to be the voice of reason for Renner to get out of that line of business.

We like to play a mock drinking game for whenever Renner walks away from someone while they're trying to talk to him
    Yeah...lol...the show is pretty silly. And then the constant phone calls that Renner has to answer while he's trying to take care of some other issue.
    But he's good enough to make the show work. I'm not very confident that it lasts though. The first episode of Tulsa King was pretty great but then it quickly derailed. Stallone was good and Martin Starr (Gillfoyle from Silicon Valley) was funny. But the show quickly became unbelievable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Tulsa King is a show that's bad, we know it's bad, but we still watch to laugh at the bad jokes and stereotypes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10863811[/URL]]Tulsa King is a show that's bad, we know it's bad, but we still watch to laugh at the bad jokes and stereotypes
    Sure. I watched all of them. I think they had more to work with than they put the time into. Stallone still has something and Starr is great as a supporting character. The bartender is good as well. I’ll probably keep watching for a 35 minute commitment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the constant phone calls that Renner has to answer while he's trying to take care of some other issue.
    But he's good enough to make the show work. I'm not very confident that it lasts though. .
    Jumped in channel surfing and landed at S2 E3 and E4.
    Rennen made a deal with the large Negroe and is not getting him out of prison fast enough.

Ya i noticed the phone call schtikk too.

Is the strawberry blonde Renners main ho or something?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like this show but
    For the love of god will they please
    We like to play a mock drinking game
    Did this show end up blowing chunks and you guys quit?

Or just waiting for new season to drop?

Was this all done after Renners near death accident?
    He seems to be typecast in major criminal element characters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Just waiting for new season. I loved the show

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished the ep where he gets super drunk, gives his car keys and gun to the bartender and walks around moping all day. WTF was that?

Super phony part in that ep:
    White Supremist dipstick sees him walking, follows him with his car. With the intent of wasting him.
    Instead of taking the WIDE OPEN shot and/or just ramming him with his green car.......

Supremist dude follows him for what, 5 freaking miles. Then cashes him down on car. Renner somehow eludes him, misses his drive by shot but then when Renner is chased from the pocket and about to be sacked he does some off balance behind-the-head gun fire that of course hits White Supremist in the car and kills him.

I mean i expect some lame Hollywood eggageration in these crime dramas but that was sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is Renner going to be in the new season? Wow when was S3 filmed?
    Jeremy Renner Says His '30 Plus Broken Bones' Will 'Mend' After Accident (people.com)

Milo faked his death when the boat blew up?

Update:
    However, the full extent of what happens in the series won't be clear until Mayor of Kingstown returns. Jeremy Renner confirmed Mayor of Kingstown season 3 began filming in Janaury 2024, posting an image to his Instagram story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Went back and did a previous ep. The prison riot.

Pathetic levels of violence.

What are you sickos attracted to on this show?

I'm out.

Thread Information