Page 139 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3523
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi plays his club football in Europe. Can't ignore that.
    Mbappe wasn't talking about club football.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mbappe wasn't talking about club football.
    He should have been as club football is the groundwork.
    Look at what Morocco did. And they only had games against teams from Africa to qualify.
    They are loaded with European club experience. Those players who were not on a European club team and played well in the WC will find themselves with a European contract offer most likely.

Making these regional statements without taking into account the club team players play on is fairly silly. The US certainly does not hope the total experience of all its players comes from the MLS. Now if you swear by early childhood development and early teen development Im guessing basic skills can come from anywhere if the time is put in. If every kid on the street is enthralled with manipulating a soccer ball you got a chance. (I don’t know where one would go in the US to find this.)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think the only reason European NT have more championships is because they have more good teams that can win it. Italy, Germany, France and Spain, plus some teams that can complicate you in elimination, like England, Croatia, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal. In South America is typically Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, plus teams that sometimes can complicate, like Chile, Colombia and Paraguay, but only 4-5 at the same time.

Best teams from both continents are evenly matched, is just UEFA gets more NT’s into each Mundial.

Tbh, not sure what Kylian was talking about, maybe tried to put some psycho pressure on Argentina, should really talk less, try play better.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Great talent, but regularly speaks nonsense

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He and Rigaud are seriously underrated.

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    Mbappe is the best player in the world.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Over 4 millions people on the Champions parade.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Yeah, it doesn't make much sense.
    I’m just gonna add that Julian Alvarez, Enzo Fernandez and Alexis MacAllister were all playing in Argentina’s league 2 years ago, tbh…

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I’m just gonna add that Julian Alvarez, Enzo Fernandez and Alexis MacAllister were all playing in Argentina’s league 2 years ago, tbh…
    Julian and Enzo, 5 months ago.

That was hilarious. And then they made Messi wear a nightgown.
    The nightgown was bizarre. The colors matched the Emir who put it on him. I was sure that Messi would take it off before he joined the rest of the team for the pics. It's pretty ridiculous.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Abdeleo Missihamed

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Reports are saying that the players will need to be evacuated via helicopters because at this rate, the parade would finish tomorrow 8 AM (Argentina time)

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    The nightgown was bizarre. The colors matched the Emir who put it on him. I was sure that Messi would take it off before he joined the rest of the team for the pics. It's pretty ridiculous.
    That was bull . the Emir.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

He's funny if a bit of a ret4rd. It probably would land better from someone in team that wasn't scored on 4 times by Mbappe.

Post Count
    tbh, Mbappe is a great player but next time he’s going to talk about South America he might have to think twice… you might get embarrassed…
    for the first 65 minutes, France had zero shots. can't recall the last time I've seen a great team dominated like that.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    tbh, Mbappe is a great player but next time he’s going to talk about South America he might have to think twice… you might get embarrassed…
    Argentinian players & fans acting a bit like sore winners and I said this before, after the Holland match

If a team of Argentina's quality needs to fabricate bulletin material then so be it. But don't make a show out of it after when they needed penalties to win. Almost everyone had Argentina winning anyway after the sickness news hit.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-21-2022 at 02:08 AM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

He's funny if a bit of a ret4rd. It probably would land better from someone in team that wasn't scored on 4 times by Mbappe.
    3 on penalties though, 2 in regular time and 1 in shot out. The guy made some scandals, but was near of stopping some of Kylian penalties. Has great reflexes.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argentinian players & fans acting a bit like sore winners and I said this before, after the Holland match

If a team of Argentina's quality needs to fabricate bulletin material then so be it. But don't make a show out of it after when they needed penalties to win. Almost everyone had Argentina winning anyway after the sickness news hit.
    Dude talked and he got that back in form of karma.

I love how Europeans can talk all the they want, but when the rest of the World do it, they are uncivilized smack talkers.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

What was fabricated? DAF posted the quote…

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Europeans seem fond of, as we say in Spanish, "throwing the stone then hiding their hand". Van Gaal and Mbappé enjoyed stirring the pot, and received the corresponding retribution. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    I'm getting tired of these Argentinians already

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    4 to 5 million people in the celebration parade:

Thread Information