Page 103 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 40136
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    about to get real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori, another finest hour moment...

kori

You got what you wanted, asshole.

Today, the Russian military killed my mother, the person whom I loved more than my life ... in the morning they started s ing our village, blew up the military base, the shock wave threw me away from the window, the house shook, the electricity was gone .. We went to the city to withdraw money and buy food, returning home at the exit from Kharkov, Russian tanks blocked the road, our car began to fire, we turned into a dead end and jumped out of the car, two guys jumped out to meet us, Russian soldiers, young, 18-20 years old .. who barely even held weapons. .... We sat out for 15 minutes, then they started shooting at us .. My mother was wounded in the arm, I heard her scream in pain .. And at that time a soldier throws me to the ground and shouts many times do not shoot ... These are their own ... He yells at the Russian soldiers, don't shoot.. Heavy s ing begins.. A dead soldier falls on me.. The second one is also shot... But my mother is silent... I get up and understand that she is dead.. She was hit in the head. .. I am left alone... They shoot around, I grab do ents, etc. hiding behind an iron box ... Dad at that time was driving from Kyiv at all speeds, not yet knowing that my mother had been killed, and I was hiding so that they would not kill me ... I sat for an hour and a half behind this booth, I was afraid to move ... After a while, I I hear that the shots have stopped and I crawl to the car and take the shot soldier with me .. I turn the car along the curb and drive at full speed from the place of s ing .... So I was left without a mother, without Irina Perlifon, whom so many loved and respected .. And who was a great example for me in this life, a person who never did anything bad to anyone, my very kind and purposeful beloved mother .. I am writing this now and just crying out loud .. I don’t believe ... I don’t know I survived, how I escaped and saved a person ... But I couldn’t save my mother ....... My phone was torn from calls .. I’ll tell you honestly, when I was lying on the ground among bullets and dead people, I understood that I will die ... This is not a fairy tale, and not the news that you are shown, in our cities of Ukraine it is happening on standing ... This is not even 2014... this is ... The Russian military is killing civilians in Kharkov!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can keep laughing at this, but Russia's economy is a lot more fragile than it seems. And right now they haven't been kicked off SWIFT only because of Europe, not the US.

It's not Brandon that stopped shale production here in the US...
    They cant kick off Swift. As that means gas is turned off for Europe cause Russians wont b able to get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Imagine you're making a difference or sticking it to Dale by spamming blocks of text no one will read from IG of which you just signed up on to show how virtuous you aren't. You're worthless bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You got what you wanted, asshole.

Today, the Russian military killed my mother, the person whom I loved more than my life ... in the morning they started s ing our village, blew up the military base, the shock wave threw me away from the window, the house shook, the electricity was gone .. We went to the city to withdraw money and buy food, returning home at the exit from Kharkov, Russian tanks blocked the road, our car began to fire, we turned into a dead end and jumped out of the car, two guys jumped out to meet us, Russian soldiers, young, 18-20 years old .. who barely even held weapons. .... We sat out for 15 minutes, then they started shooting at us .. My mother was wounded in the arm, I heard her scream in pain .. And at that time a soldier throws me to the ground and shouts many times do not shoot ... These are their own ... He yells at the Russian soldiers, don't shoot.. Heavy s ing begins.. A dead soldier falls on me.. The second one is also shot... But my mother is silent... I get up and understand that she is dead.. She was hit in the head. .. I am left alone... They shoot around, I grab do ents, etc. hiding behind an iron box ... Dad at that time was driving from Kyiv at all speeds, not yet knowing that my mother had been killed, and I was hiding so that they would not kill me ... I sat for an hour and a half behind this booth, I was afraid to move ... After a while, I I hear that the shots have stopped and I crawl to the car and take the shot soldier with me .. I turn the car along the curb and drive at full speed from the place of s ing .... So I was left without a mother, without Irina Perlifon, whom so many loved and respected .. And who was a great example for me in this life, a person who never did anything bad to anyone, my very kind and purposeful beloved mother .. I am writing this now and just crying out loud .. I don’t believe ... I don’t know I survived, how I escaped and saved a person ... But I couldn’t save my mother ....... My phone was torn from calls .. I’ll tell you honestly, when I was lying on the ground among bullets and dead people, I understood that I will die ... This is not a fairy tale, and not the news that you are shown, in our cities of Ukraine it is happening on standing ... This is not even 2014... this is ... The Russian military is killing civilians in Kharkov!!
    JFC.

R.I.P Irina. Props to her daughter who still saved that Russian soldier after that cluster .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't even give af about Trump bro... It's your TDS that has you talking like a straight up loon. You make enemies out of those who don't subscribe to your ideology and that's the reality of the situation here.

I don't even think of Trump in the least but I'd bet you do daily. TDS LvL 20000000000000000000!
    I wasn’t talking to you, I quoted Thread. It’s very telling you has such a strong reaction to a quote that in no way addresses you

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You got your wish, asshole.
    - "Get him a body bag...Yeah!!!!!!!!!"

- "Tommy" - "The Karate Kid"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so obsessed with CNN, old man? 1. I don't watch CNN. and 2. There's tons of footage coming out right now. Some of it includes the confession of POWs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh right, I forgot you’re pro-Putin because Orange Man told you to be. Carry on.
    He didn't have to tell me,,,I watched that old man and his Presidency get sacked by that sucker squattin' in the White House now and his cronies and state media CNN, et al.

On the Twitter I swore to that old man then that I'd avenge him with every fiber of my being, that I'd never forget, nor forgive. And I ain't, Than. No in' way.

I am venerated and I count coup upon my enemies.

"Mr. President." I said, "Mr. President, you'll never look and find me not there at your shoulder. I'll be there along with your children. So help me God."

And I in' meant it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even give af about Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only time I think of Trump is when I come here to ST and read threads dedicated to him by you "leftists". It's true and yall are the biggest Trump fans seeing how he lives rent free in yall's ed up heads.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He didn't have to tell me,,,I watched that old man and his Presidency get sacked by that sucker squattin' in the White House now and his cronies and state media CNN, et al.

On the Twitter I swore to that old man then that I'd avenge him with every fiber of my being, that I'd never forget, nor forgive. And I ain't, Than. No in' way.

I am venerated and I count coup upon my enemies.

"Mr. President." I said, "Mr. President, you'll never look and find me not there at your shoulder. I'll be there along with your children. So help me God."

And I in' meant it.
    He has no clue you exist and would sell you out for a nickel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They cant kick off Swift. As that means gas is turned off for Europe cause Russians wont b able to get paid.
    Which is exactly what the US wants... $$$$$$$$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first real take you've ever had here based in reality.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Before we both left Twitter, he [followed] me. The President of the United States [followed] me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That pesky ghost!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roblox currency is outperforming the Ruble

As of this writing, the Ruble is worth about 0.012 U.S. dollars. The Robux, the money people use to buy things in Roblox, is worth about 0.0125. This means that the Robux has slightly more buying power than the Russian ruble. The Russian economy has been in decline for some time, but both the Ruble and its main stock index took a nose dive on Thursday after Russia invaded Ukraine. As trading began that day, the Ruble collapsed and the Russian equities index, the MOEX, fell 45 percent. Both are in flux and have recovered some of their losses, but the situation with the Ruble is so dire that the Russian central bank has decided to step in and prop it up.
    Last edited by ElNono; 02-25-2022 at 07:59 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These mother ers better start farming.
    They proved their worth in that vocation by cleaning Biden's plow, by God, an.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NATO rushing to resupply Ukraine by land; no-fly zone all but ruled out

With cities across Ukraine under assault by Russian troops, several NATO countries have started shipping military and humanitarian supplies into Ukraine over land routes as Russian anti-aircraft systems and jets make any air mission too risky.

Over the past two days of fighting, Poland has already started delivering ammunition to the Ukrainian forces by land, and Estonia and Latvia on Friday said they are beginning to truck fuel, Javelin anti-armor weapons, and medical supplies to the Ukraine border for hand-off to Ukrainian forces.

The new overland option is something that “we’re prepared to do for weeks, for months, whatever it takes,” one diplomat from a NATO country told POLITICO.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...nskyy-00012068

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "weeks, months"

no chance ukraine holds up that long tbh. russia will be too embarrassed to back down, will probably just double down and expend more men than they wanted to. will still look weaker in the process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roblox currency is outperforming the Ruble

As of this writing, the Ruble is worth about 0.012 U.S. dollars. The Robux, the money people use to buy things in Roblox, is worth about 0.0125. This means that the Robux has slightly more buying power than the Russian ruble. The Russian economy has been in decline for some time, but both the Ruble and its main stock index took a nose dive on Thursday after Russia invaded Ukraine. As trading began that day, the Ruble collapsed and the Russian equities index, the MOEX, fell 45 percent. Both are in flux and have recovered some of their losses, but the situation with the Ruble is so dire that the Russian central bank has decided to step in and prop it up.

Roblox is no joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That pesky ghost!

Video games rule

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "weeks, months"

no chance ukraine holds up that long tbh. russia will be too embarrassed to back down, will probably just double down and expend more men than they wanted to. will still look weaker in the process
    Yup

Sadly

Midget is a TOSB

Ma nig Lavrov gonna have to average 35ppg

Thread Information