Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive never seen him talking to himself
    You see what you want tbh.

for someone who doesnt care what others think or do and says they arent worth his time, you sure are triggered
    Yeah yeah yeah same old tired played out shtick bro... Come up with something new already!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calf tats melting down at derp getting (in all likelihood) a 24 or 48 hour slap on the wrist

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You see what you want tbh.
    got any proof?

Yeah yeah yeah same old tired played out shtick bro... Come up with something new already!
    youre the one who keeps saying the same stuff about how you dgaf about what we think or say, how you have us all on block, etc... yet you continue to reply and be triggered joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calf tats melting down at derp getting (in all likelihood) a 24 or 48 hour slap on the wrist
    This is a meltdown by asking questions? Y'all do this daily so is everything you say a meltdown then?

You pretenders play pretend too much. I don't even see children playing pretend as much as you grown adults do here.

youre the one who keeps saying the same stuff about how you dgaf about what we think or say, how you have us all on block, etc... yet you continue to reply and be triggered joey
    Bro I don't think you understand me quite well when I say IDC or IDGAF. I mean IDC and IDGAF about any of y'all personally. Like you're here today and gone tomorrow but I will never shed a tear regardless because y'all mean nothing to me. As for topics, I get bored with them at times but this is a message board and posting/replying is what it's used for.

Keep crying about the same old bro if that's what you're into.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya’ll need to put calf on Nono’s list too. There is so many kill yourself posts one can read from the guy.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    This is a meltdown by asking questions? Y'all do this daily so is everything you say a meltdown then?

You pretenders play pretend too much. I don't even see children playing pretend as much as you grown adults do here.

Bro I don't think you understand me quite well when I say IDC or IDGAF. I mean IDC and IDGAF about any of y'all personally. Like you're here today and gone tomorrow but I will never shed a tear regardless because y'all mean nothing to me. As for topics, I get bored with them at times but this is a message board and posting/replying is what it's used for.

joey backtracking when his past claims become inconvenient for him

kind of like when he claimed that donald trump was present and helping out at ground zero on 9/11

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

kind of like when he claimed that donald trump was present and helping out at ground zero on 9/11
    I think he came out with a blog (no Twitter yet at the time) saying something to the effect that he was grateful that his tower was now the tallest tower in NYC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya’ll need to put calf on Nono’s list too. There is so many kill yourself posts one can read from the guy.
    Kill yourself bro!

I didn't backtrack on Trump and 9/11. Y'all just love to take everything out of context like your overlords the MSM. Come back to reality you sore loser!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like all of his trolls are too

mods
    mods

I can only hope it is a permanent ban but I have my doubts mods will make it permanent.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I didn't backtrack on Trump and 9/11. Y'all just love to take everything out of context like your overlords the MSM. Come back to reality you sore loser!
    this post and forward says otherwise

Were those "current" and past presidents at ground zero on 9/11/01 like President Trump was while helping others get to safety?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this post and forward says otherwise
    You're an idiot because I already explained this in the original thread as well as the thread where Mono was trying to do exactly what you're doing right now with no context whatsoever. You're a hack just like fatty.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dudette is here 24/7 tbh and even he can't contest that fact.
    I contest that "fact".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    myDummy your attempts to garner my attention are futile to say the least. You get 1% of my attention and that's merely just this reply you ing loser! Again, go seek the attention of your desperate housewife or whatever you call that ing obese waste of space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    myDummy your attempts to garner my attention are futile to say the least. You get 1% of my attention and that's merely just this reply you ing loser! Again, go seek the attention of your desperate housewife or whatever you call that ing obese waste of space.
    Thanks for replying every single time!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    oh look

joey is talking to himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its a meltdown because you're responding to every single post here to semen shield for derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look

joey is talking to himself
    I was talking to you but you choose not to respond now because you're upset at me.

its a meltdown because you're responding to every single post here to semen shield for derp
    The yall come up with is totally insane as if I have some sort of allegiance to Spurt. It hurts yall that bad that I don't subscribe to yalls hive-minded way?

He's never quite bothered me however I can see he bothers the out of every single one of yall. That in its own I find quite amusing and yall can't stand it which is even funnier to me.

Btw, I am responding to those who reply to me. Got a problem with that then GTFOH already you crybaby .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The yall come up with is totally insane as if I have some sort of allegiance to Spurt. It hurts yall that bad that I don't subscribe to yalls hive-minded way?

He's never quite bothered me however I can see he bothers the out of every single one of yall. That in its own I find quite amusing and yall can't stand it which is even funnier to me.

Btw, I am responding to those who reply to me. Got a problem with that then GTFOH already you crybaby .
    "as if"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was talking to you but you choose not to respond now because you're upset at me.

I am replying to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's merely your "truth" and not the truth so be honest. It's because you have a deep seated hatred for someone you don't know personally.
    the irony of you making this comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the irony of you making this comment.
    Whatever you say sausage fingers

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny the druggie who constantly semen shields for the most obese president since Taft is always calling people obese

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information