Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Granbury, TX

Woman gets elected to the school board to fight the woke, but finds the dangers posed by the curriculum and the teachers are dispelled by basic observation and reading. The teachers and the curriculum aren't dangerous to children. Granbury public schools are reasonably safe for children.

The problem is, a bunch of cynical right wingers have whipped up a moral panic about public schools. First they called the teachers groomers, now they say the curriculum is demon-indwelt.

https://x.com/TexasTribune/status/179074269395961459
    Last edited by Winehole23; 2 Days Ago at 05:44 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Granbury, TX

Woman gets elected to the school board to fight the woke, but finds the dangers posed by the curriculum and the teachers are dispelled by basic observation and reading. The teachers and the curriculum aren't dangerous to children. Granbury public schools are reasonably safe for children.

The problem is, a bunch of cynical right wingers have whipped up a moral panic about public schools. First they called the teachers groomers, now they say the curriculum is demon-indwelt.

https://x.com/TexasTribune/status/179074269395961459
    Why ANYONE, ANY- ING-ONE would send their child to a public school is beyond me. Give up the 2nd car, give up the fancy house, give up eating out, give up the separation, give up the divorce, give up drinking, give up smoking, give up drugging, give up gambling...et al...

I bet your grandchildren don't go to public school, right, Winester?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culturally speaking, Granbury, TX might as well be south Oklahoma. It's a far cry from Roman Catholic south Texas.

There ain't that much woke that I've seen in Granbury, TX and I've been a few times. Even stopped at the Koffee Kup Kafe for pie in Hico, TX on the way back.

Erath County had a strong meth vibe last time I passed through it. Pretty country though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol when you're the one who stalks dudes. Same with the likes of your boyfriends here on ST. Yall ain't nothing but a bunch of gays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^^

Image of black slaves hanging from trees?
    It was more than likely your snobby uppity white ancestors, similar to yourself, who did the lynching. Times never change huh PG, no wonder you and other pathetic males like yourself put a dementia ridden KKK loving dip in the WH.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Thread Information