Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214
Results 5,326 to 5,346 of 5346
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congress voted against funding a cure for cancer just to block a win for Biden
    Initially funded in 2016 at $1.8 billion for seven years, with the aim to reduce cancer deaths by half by 2047, the program has made strides in expanding access to cancer detection screenings, especially to veterans, increased support for programs aimed at preventing cancer in the first place and provided funding to groundbreaking cancer cure research.

However, with the ever-present dysfunction of Congress, maybe predictably, the program has been stalled. Some Republicans, refusing to give Biden a “win,” voted against the renewal of funding.

Even though this would be a win for all Americans – and humanity – it apparently did not outweigh the politics of making a Democrat look good. This is the definition of party over country.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...g/73525016007/

Death cult.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are too many problems/holes without a central message or goal. It kinda resembles a College 101 student final project. We're gonna save the environment and pay workers more money and import cheap labor and dump billions into foreign wars. Hilarious.
    Germany is doing the exact same things.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Germany is doing the exact same things.
    Yeah, but they lucked out with Hitler...they don't have an MIC. Worked out, eh, chief?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please. We've been in a [war] with Cancer since '64, and still ain't got nowhere near a victory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we are on Tuesday and “MJT” has not pushed for a vote to oust Mike Johnson this week.

Welcome to bent ’s knee week!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here we are on Tuesday and “MJT” has not pushed for a vote to oust Mike Johnson this week.

And you just got upped by LIV Golf, Effy...

[[["Maybe some LIV players won’t be missed. But what if NONE of the LIV players played? Would they be missed? What about next year when more great players join? Or the following year? At some point they will care and will have to answer to sponsors and television," Mickelson wrote, via The Associated Press.
    He ended the post with the acronym "FAAFO," which stands for "F--- around and find out."
    The post was deleted, but not before being shared on social media.]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...they'll regroup and by tomorrow mornin' it'll be deemed a "good thing" it was suspended.

tee, hee.

"I'm glad because........."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wow, republicans really hate trans lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJT must love getting humiliated in public as she did not rule out another vote against Mike Johnson if she got another erection (see fabbs’ thread in Club if you need to know more on this reference).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Gaetz is the Hunter Biden of the Republican Party,” McCarthy said. “He’s got an opponent who is pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, trained at Pensacola, went to the Naval Academy and flew jets to defend us while Gaetz was getting kicked out of high school, buying coke and paying minors for sex.”

- Kevin McCarthy

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...orida-00156659

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “Gaetz is the Hunter Biden of the Republican Party,” McCarthy said. “He’s got an opponent who is pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, trained at Pensacola, went to the Naval Academy and flew jets to defend us while Gaetz was getting kicked out of high school, buying coke and paying minors for sex.”

- Kevin McCarthy

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...orida-00156659

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MJT must love getting humiliated in public as she did not rule out another vote against Mike Johnson if she got another erection (see fabbs’ thread in Club if you need to know more on this reference).
    She made everybody stand and vote. That's the best she could manage. Bully, bully for MJT.

MJT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans, still smarting from their 2020 loss to Brandon and fearful voters might reject them again this year, are busy undermining the upcoming election and telegraphing chaos and violence in the aftermath if they lose again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Republicans, still smarting from their 2020 loss to Brandon and fearful voters might reject them again this year, are busy undermining the upcoming election and telegraphing chaos and violence in the aftermath if they lose again.

I'm all for that, for anything that keeps this country tore up & tore apart. That's where your side left it after Trump made President.

& dad, that's the way it's a stayin'PERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Scott's company, Columbia/HCA, pleaded guilty to 14 felonies in the biggest welfare fraud ever and Scott said he was sorry. Now he blames Hillary Clinton and rides Trump's at the same time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While his company was committing Medicare fraud, he pled the Fifth 75 times and wouldn't even confirm his signature

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Plus the “Red Wave” of 2022

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, republicans really hate trans lol
    they're keenly fascinated with, er -- intensely disgusted by -- "the perversion of children"

That their ire has settled on such a tiny, blameless cohort is most unfortunate.

It not end in blood: entirely predictable bloodshed revives the cycle.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they're keenly fascinated with, er -- intensely disgusted by -- "the perversion of children"

That their ire has settled on such a tiny, blameless cohort is most unfortunate.

It not end in blood: entirely predictable bloodshed revives the cycle.
    Like nut Biden stated:::"Whatever it takes."

Thread Information