Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 2,301 to 2,305 of 2305
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it's pure truth...right away State sponsored CNN and their colleagues over at MSNBC start in on the jury...they'll glean their personal as soon as possible and then start hasslin' them night & day,,,not so much to influence their vote, but to get them off the jury..."I'm quitting, judge, life is too short."...but to lessen the odds that Trump can hang one of these cats.

State sponsored CNN was overjoyed this fellow quit...big headline over at the CNN right now. This is stated warning to anyone who thinks they'll vote not guilty. "Think again, daddy-O...we'll nag you into the grave. You'll have no peace as long as you live."

Russia ain't got nothin' on this democracy, Mult. Nary a thing.
    Juror #2 was decidedly favored to vote Trump guilty.
    Try again.

Dk about the other one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "How many details can you really give about two minutes?" Daniels replied, before interviewer Amy Chozick quipped: "Two minutes?" to which Daniels said: "Maybe. I'm being generous."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "How many details can you really give about two minutes?" Daniels replied, before interviewer Amy Chozick quipped: "Two minutes?" to which Daniels said: "Maybe. I'm being generous."
    Nothin' wrong with that time frame...you nut, and you're back on here bustin' snut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information