Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are just playing down to the compe ion TBH; they have beaten the Lakers 3 times while coasting half the time
    They have been down double digits every game this series except tonight where the Lakers biggest lead has been 8. They're one wide open LeBron miss from being 2-2 in the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have been down double digits every game this series except tonight where the Lakers biggest lead has been 8. They're one wide open LeBron miss from being 2-2 in the series.
    Cool they won the series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm rooting aganist them, but I don't do jinxes, tbh. I guess WE WILL SEE.
    LETS WAIT AND SEE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool they won the series
    5/1 that was a struggle they are now 14 / 1 the last 15 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5/1 that was a struggle they are now 14 / 1 the last 15 games

But they better get their heads out of their asses against Minny

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But they better get their heads out of their asses against Minny

Like I said, they aint winning they might as well pack their dildos fly off on vacation and go themselves.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    10 years later OP cannot get away from this with the Mavs still in the picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mavs are struggling against the clippers without their best player and you see them upsatting the nuggets ? anything is possible but there is one favorite and a bunch of maybe, in those maybe mavs are in but so far they are 2/2 against clips. Kiwi being ruled out of the serie is better than half a kiwi lets the mavs close the serie before going 2011 run..
    Just for the record: I'm not predicting the Mavs to upset the Nuggets. I think Denver should be favoured. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Dallas indeed beats them.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Just for the record: I'm not predicting the Mavs to upset the Nuggets. I think Denver should be favoured. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Dallas indeed beats them.
    Luka will need to bring it. Killa isn't going to beat Denver single handed although he's waaay under the radar it seems.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with the way Luka is playing, they ain't getting past OKC... I know he won't start ing about his knee, but he ain't moving well out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well before that Denver has to go through Minny and dat Ant man is a problem, Dallas will also have their hands full with OKC.. SGA / Chet against Kyrie / Luka is gonna be interesting to say the least. I'm actually enjoying a lot those POs so far

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mav s ain’t winning .

Thread Information