Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see them winning it all tbh, i mean they have the goat entering his prime and great chemistry with their role players knowing exactly what they are. Injuries and Irving are likely to derail them, but this may be it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see them winning it all tbh, i mean they have the goat entering his prime and great chemistry with their role players knowing exactly what they are. Injuries and Irving are likely to derail them, but this may be it.

Opinions are like assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did they get Wemby?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, I can also see the Mavs winning it all. Them, Denver and Boston are the only teams I see with a chance of going all the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, I can also see the Mavs winning it all. Them, Denver and Boston are the only teams I see with a chance of going all the way.
    Starting to believe in Anthony Edwards tbh. That Minny/Denver series is gonna be great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kidd is a re of the highest order

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wrote that while the Mavs were down 20, tbh. I expected them to lose today. Still, Clippers aren't winning this series. I can see Luka and the Mavs going on a Dirk's Mavs 2011 run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wrote that while the Mavs were down 20, tbh. I expected them to lose today. Still, Clippers aren't winning this series. I can see Luka and the Mavs going on a Dirk's Mavs 2011 run.
    mavs are struggling against the clippers without their best player and you see them upsatting the nuggets ? anything is possible but there is one favorite and a bunch of maybe, in those maybe mavs are in but so far they are 2/2 against clips. Kiwi being ruled out of the serie is better than half a kiwi lets the mavs close the serie before going 2011 run..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mavs are struggling against the clippers without their best player and you see them upsatting the nuggets ? anything is possible but there is one favorite and a bunch of maybe, in those maybe mavs are in but so far they are 2/2 against clips. Kiwi being ruled out of the serie is better than half a kiwi lets the mavs close the serie before going 2011 run..
    I'm calling it now, so that I look like even more of a genius when it happens, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    massive got, but Kywie Irving made that super clutch great shot in the final couple minutes tonight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk if this series isn't basically over. Luka looks kind of done, physically and mentally. On the other hand Clippers probably don't shoot so well again, yesterday was nuts. Even so, had Luka been shooting anywhere close to his regular season % the Mavs probably win.

Current Kawhi not being there is actually hurting the Mavs lol, they won both games that he played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm calling it now, so that I look like even more of a genius when it happens, tbh.
    and you will call that a jinx when it does not ? If the mavs go through Clippers and it's far from being a sure thing, they have OKC next, they are 1/3 during the RS against them, they won't have interior advantage with Chet, SGA is on fire and OKC is the best 3 pt shooting team of the league, I'd take OKC in 6 tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL MAV/ S

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets are struggling against a Lakers team much worse than the Clippers minus Kawhi too. I know they're up 3-1, but have trailed in 67% of minutes of the series so far and Murray seems to always get injured this time of year.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers shot a fluke percentage from 3 and still almost lost. Luka doesn't seem right, but unless he gets even worse, I still think Mavs in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't be surprised if Mavs win game 5

They will carry the momentum from their almost comeback, and you never know what versions of PG and Harden will show up

But lol thinking they can beat Denver in a 7 game series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets are struggling against a Lakers team much worse than the Clippers minus Kawhi too. I know they're up 3-1, but have trailed in 67% of minutes of the series so far and Murray seems to always get injured this time of year.
    They are just playing down to the compe ion TBH; they have beaten the Lakers 3 times while coasting half the time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are just playing down to the compe ion TBH; they have beaten the Lakers 3 times while coasting half the time
    You're acting like they're the 86 Celtics or something. They're definitely beatable by Dallas if Doncic gets hot, if Murray gets hurt, if they screw around and take Dallas lightly, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're acting like they're the 86 Celtics or something. They're definitely beatable by Dallas if Doncic gets hot, if Murray gets hurt, if they screw around and take Dallas lightly, etc.
    That's a lot of ifs lol

By the way they would c-stomp the 86 Celtics tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a lot of ifs lol

By the way they would c-stomp the 86 Celtics tbh
    Yeah if one of those ifs happens Dallas is probably a favorite over Denver. If Denver is healthy they're probably a bit of a favorite over Dallas. ROFL at anyone right now beating the 86 Celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah if one of those ifs happens Dallas is probably a favorite over Denver. If Denver is healthy they're probably a bit of a favorite over Dallas. ROFL at anyone right now beating the 86 Celtics.
    Bro the game has evolved
    Those Boston white beer drinkers wouldn't keep up with Denver's insane on and off the ball movement, screens and rolls, dynamic 2 man game and barrage of 3s

Heck they wouldn't even beat the 2024 Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets are struggling ? they are what ? something like 13 to 1 last 14 games, a lot of those games they were also trailing, that's no fluke.

Also I disagree that the Lakers are much worst than the Clippers, Lakers are 3/1 against the clipps this season, Lebron is >> Harden, AD is >> PG.. Clippers role players mostly Zubac and Westbrick are superior to angelo e reaves but saying Lakers are much worse than the Clippers sans Kiwi is a massive stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk if this series isn't basically over. Luka looks kind of done, physically and mentally. On the other hand Clippers probably don't shoot so well again, yesterday was nuts. Even so, had Luka been shooting anywhere close to his regular season % the Mavs probably win.

Current Kawhi not being there is actually hurting the Mavs lol, they won both games that he played.
    Baby fat Luka should have gone the Jenny Craig route, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you will call that a jinx when it does not ? If the mavs go through Clippers and it's far from being a sure thing, they have OKC next, they are 1/3 during the RS against them, they won't have interior advantage with Chet, SGA is on fire and OKC is the best 3 pt shooting team of the league, I'd take OKC in 6 tbh
    I'm rooting aganist them, but I don't do jinxes, tbh. I guess WE WILL SEE.

Thread Information