Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Date: October 19, 2013
    Venue: Toyota Center
    Broadcast: PPV, FOX Sports 1, Facebook
    MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6 p.m. ET)

Last edited by ace3g; 10-07-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Post Count
    Nice to see Roy Nelson signed a new deal with the UFC..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah...he's just too skilled of a HW to let walk. The only fighters he can't beat are at the very top.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah...he's just too skilled of a HW to let walk. The only fighters he can't beat are at the very top.
    Great card. I disagree with the idea that Roy can't be a champion though. He went five rounds with JDS and as Cain showed in their last fight, it only takes one punch to change everything. Roy has the balls, endurance, and chin to go against anyone and have a good shot at winning.

Ill be there live. Joined the fight club and everything for pre sale tickets. 136 in houston was a great time

Post Count
    Just got my tickets, is there gonna be a fan expo or anything like that to get autographs?

Just got my tickets, is there gonna be a fan expo or anything like that to get autographs?
    My buddy and I were thinking about going down there for it. My brother lives in Houston so we'd have a place to stay...

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
    BREAKING: New @ufc signee Jessica Eye will face Sarah Kaufman at UFC 166. More on the Houston Chronicle: blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2…

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just hope Cain will KO JDS in the 2nd !!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count

Last edited by The TroutBum; 10-18-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Just to let you know, Rockhold got injured replaced by CB Dolloway and a few other changes, I corrected the card at the top, meant to do it earlier.

Post Count
    Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos - for heavyweight le

Highly motivated I think JDS will find Cain's chin again sometime in the first 2 rounds..

Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson

UD with a combo of wrestling and striking..

Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez

A better more polished version of Diego is Gil..

Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan

John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague

Post Count
    db and trout

I can't stand that y Brazilian bas !

IMO Cormier will KO Nelson

I cannot understand again that better fighters are undercard while some medicore HW's are in the main event just because it's a "heavyweight card'
    Gonzaga really? Jordan will smash him

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    • Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos
      I'd REALLY love to see Dos Santos take this down, but I just don't see it happening. Cain is so much faster than Junior.
    • Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson
      I feel like people have Big Country figured out. He's probably going to hang around a while because he can knock anyone out in a heartbeat, but against fighters on top of their game, they can neutralize him.
    • Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
      Calling it now, this has fight of the night written all over it. It's going to be a classic. I hate to pick anyone here, but I feel like Melendez is undefeated in 8 fights and got jobbed against Benson. He takes this but it's going to be a war.
    • Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan
      Jordan is steadily getting better. I think he gets a mid-2nd round KO.
    • John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague
      Another fight of the night contender. I think Montague pulls the upset here. Going on gut feeling, because I think Dodson is still a better fighter.

I cant wait for this. I got bad ass seats and will be seeing it all live. Im gonna go in early as possible

Post Count
    I cant wait for this. I got bad ass seats and will be seeing it all live. Im gonna go in early as possible
    6AM ... Well this fight giving me goosebumps. Not just because it's a HW battle when two guys are extreamly good fighters but also the reason is that I like one guy while I really dislike the other. This fight can go eaither way. JDS can finisz the fight quick and with Cains style of going forward now. Hmm interesting. If Cain will not be as effective with takedowns I Wonder what's the gameplan. Also it's a posssibility JDS will take Cain down. Slim but still. And how Cain gonna react to that? Cain trains with fantastic fighter named Daniel Cormier but Danny is a different build then JDS is and JDS is more explosive fighter. I do not know if AKA had guys with similar build to Dos Santos.Hmm

Post Count
    db and trout

I can't stand that y Brazilian bas !

IMO Cormier will KO Nelson

I cannot understand again that better fighters are undercard while some medicore HW's are in the main event just because it's a "heavyweight card'
    Gonzaga really? Jordan will smash him

You can't be serious? Nelson can't be KO'd, and for sakes, it sure as won't happen with DC.

You can't be serious? Nelson can't be KO'd, and for sakes, it sure as won't happen with DC.
    Ditto, a DC victory will require him to grind out the decision.

I agree with the DC by decision. Dwayne wade is gonna be at the fight and I'm sure plenty of other celebs

Post Count
    Roy looked horrible in his last fight but this is a big one and he had a full camp to prepare.. He should put on a good show..

Thread Information