Post Count
    2nd fattest city in the US
    29.1% of your population is morbidly obese
    12.1% has diabetes
    Used to be number 1, I think. Making progress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with Spur fan and their use of re ed cliches?
    Since it's the offseason we are trying to be polite and not talk above Mavfans comprehension.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen his new wife and she isn't bad at all.

I assume you're a fatass from that ty city SA?
    No. I run 5 miles a day. I lived and worked in downtown Dallas for six years. I liked the city and all, but Dallasites have this "short man's" complex about being considered a "big city" like NY, Chicago, and L.A.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than Love field does Dallas have anything of note or worth? From the time I've spent there it just seems like an overgrown prairie oil town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe y'all should stop worrying about who to root for and work on not being diabetic San Antonian fat s. I went to SA this summer and they have some of the fattest and ugliest people I have ever seen. Not to mention that city is a hole with nothing to do besides see a dirty ass river and the Alamo that no one gives a about.

Seriously, is the high be@ner concentration the reason why almost everyone there is a fatass?
    I, fortunately, have been all around the world. Without question the city with the most uncool, shallow people is Dallas. Like yourself for instance, an obviously irredeemable, rascist, piece of . You represent Dallas perfectly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the NBA, I root for the Spurs. Probably because I grew up in S.A. and have watched them all my life.

In the Olympics, I root for every USA athlete because they are not just competing for themselves, but they are representing the country and I want them to win. That includes Team USA. I want the Spurs players representing their country to do well, and I wish them well, but I want the U.S. to bring home the gold.

The U.S. is the powerhouse of basketball, and I'm not ready to give that up, even if it means supporting the Thunder players, who incidentally most people around here liked until they beat the Spurs in the playoffs.

I respect a U.S. citizen's right to root for Argentina over the U.S., or one of the other countries, but it's not for me. Yes, the U.S. is an "arrogant" team, but we are also considered an "arrogant" country, so if we are going to be the world's bad guy, might as well take full advantage.
    I didn't like OKC before or after they beat us in the Playoffs and I live in OKC and I was born here...They have no class...That's why I root for a real team with class... Thunder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe y'all should stop worrying about who to root for and work on not being diabetic San Antonian fat s. I went to SA this summer and they have some of the fattest and ugliest people I have ever seen. Not to mention that city is a hole with nothing to do besides see a dirty ass river and the Alamo that no one gives a about.

Seriously, is the high be@ner concentration the reason why almost everyone there is a fatass?
    Who the let Barkley post on here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the let Barkley post on here...

Thread Information