Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, that's the only reason. Come on.
    Only reason I like him tbh. Well, the "swat a bat at full speed with my bare hand" thing was pretty cool too I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only reason I like him tbh. Well, the "swat a bat at full speed with my bare hand" thing was pretty cool too I guess.
    Oh ok, so you don't like the fact that he's been a vital member of the Spurs for 10 seasons, that he's never been an arrogant player, he's a great team leader, and that he arguably should've been NBA Finals MVP in '05. No, you don't like him for those positives....ok. Piss poor fans, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has spoon fed your avatar into a halfway decent player for 3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 3 years in Spain, De Colo speaks some Spanish so it should help him in SA. After all, the only reason why people loves Manu is because he speaks Spanish...

I want to ca you an idiot but I know you're not an idiot. So I'll just say that that was the dumbest things I've seen you post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ok, so you don't like the fact that he's been a vital member of the Spurs for 10 seasons, that he's never been an arrogant player, he's a great team leader, and that he arguably should've been NBA Finals MVP in '05. No, you don't like him for those positives....ok. Piss poor fans, man.

Guess I should've used blue font.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Apparently Bruno should have too.
    I have a hard time believing he really thinks that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Apparently Bruno should have too.
    I have a hard time believing he really thinks that.
    Yeah it's doubtful, though the local love affair with a guy who has let the team down as much as he's lifted them up in the last 5 years has to be traced to something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 3 years in Spain, De Colo speaks some Spanish so it should help him in SA. After all, the only reason why people loves Manu is because he speaks Spanish...
    I agree without a doubt!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never use blue font. When I say a sarcasm in real life, I do it with a straight face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Après le match de préparation contre la Grande-Bretagne, l'Arrageois Nando De Colo a évoqué son aller-retour à San Antonio, chez les Spurs où il espère signer son premier contrat NBA : « Ça s'est passé très vite. C'était un peu comme à l'INSEP au premier rassemblement des Bleus, des tests médicaux, assez basiques, un peu de courses, rien de très important, et retour dès le lendemain. C'était plus pour que les tests soient faits et que s'il y a besoin de quelque chose, je n'aie pas besoin d'y retourner. Ça fait plusieurs mois qu'ils disent qu'il y a une place mais il y a d'autres débats dans leur équipe. Moi, ça va arriver juste après, j'espère la semaine prochaine. Mais ça reste des négociations... »

After the warm-up match against Great Britain, Nando De Colo Arrageois described his return to San Antonio Spurs in which he hopes to sign its first contract NBA: "It happened very quickly. It was a bit like INSEP first gathering of Blues, medical tests, pretty basic, a bit of shopping, nothing very important, and return the next day. It was more for the tests are made ​​and if need something, I do not need to return. It's been several months that they say there's a place but there are other debates in their team. Me, it will happen right after, I hope next week. But it's still negotiating ... "

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/ba...ZE7uMQ.twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    De Colo talked about his travel to SA:
    http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/ba...e-ia0b0n568629

"It went very fast. It was a little like what I did with FNT three weeks ago: some basics medical tests, a little running, nothing too important. I was back on the plane the next day. It was more to do these medical test and not have to come back to SA if needed. They told me for many months that they have a place for me in their roster but there have other debates about their team. I just come after that, I hope next week. But it remains negotiations..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we're spared the trouble of giving him a nickname!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGRyu...feature=relmfu

Just saw this tweet:

Jay Nanda ‏@Hawkeyedude93

Non-sports co-worker just referred to @spurs Frenchman Nando de Colo as Nando Calrissian. Billy Dee Williams would be oh so proud #StarWars.

so how about it? lol

Nando Calrissian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love it. But with a nickname like that, he's bound to steal a teammate's girl.

Thread Information