Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So, he goes uninvited to a party, the others stand their ground at a place he has no right being, and he claimed "stand your ground..."

Looks like to me, he had no protection under such laws. Assuming those are the facts.

I say guilty.

Did he call the police like Zimmerman did?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Rodriguez was stalking Danaher...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I do not believe that Florida has a "profiling" law on the books. He cannot be guilty under the law for something that the law does not recognize as illegal. He did not stalk Martin under the legal definition of stalking in Florida.
    He did kill Martin and will stand trial for such action, unless of course the Court determines that the stand your ground affirmative defense applies, and then he will not be tried for murder.

u gotta trust me Bake.

He and his wife might get convicted of perjury. Likely pay a fine and get probation.
    i hear ya. you dropped out when you decided it wasn't important enough to look beyond what your "friends" had to say.

we will be able to see things that you wouldn't expect to be allowed.

this may be the case that you should apply some attention.....considering your career choice.

ask yourself..........how did george get to that moment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this country, many people would be happy to see another Mexican off the street as well.
    Fair point actually although it's clear that a self-identified White Hispanic like Zimmerman is still higher on the totem pole than a black American for a lot of folks.

While I've met a lot of amazing Americans, it seems like the lives of minorities and foreigners in general don't seem to count. It's just the way a lot of people seem to think and it's not right imo.

As for GZ's wife and the perjury thing, I think she'll definitely be convicted. She was caught on tape after all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, he goes uninvited to a party, the others stand their ground at a place he has no right being, and he claimed "stand your ground..."
    He thought the law was "stand on their ground".

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    While I've met a lot of amazing Americans, it seems like the lives of minorities and foreigners in general don't seem to count. It's just the way a lot of people seem to think and it's not right imo.

Damn Straight, and it better just be your opinion.

We speak American around here and we hate all of you people.

USA USA

If I felt like it, I would totally post a picture of Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Sgt. Slaughter right now!!!!!

Thread Information