Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my fav:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the BIG commercial get taken down or something? YouTube says it can't find the video

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the BIG commercial get taken down or something? YouTube says it can't find the video
    Nope works for me.

Here's the link to watch on yt :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeaQs...7&feature=plcp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    props to the nba for that commercial that was on point!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...-break-to-end/

Spurs Ready For Spring Break To End
    May 11, 2012 · 1:26PM

They’re anxious in Denver, where the Nuggets still have one more bit of work to do to complete their leap into the history books as only the ninth team ever to overcome a 3-1 deficit in a playoff series.

They’re edgy and hopeful in Memphis, where the Grizzlies need a road win just to give themselves the opportunity to match the Nuggets’ feat themselves.

They’re restless and sweating in Los Angeles, where the Lakers have found themselves pushed to the edge and the Clippers are suddenly shuffling backwards with injuries to Chris Paul and Blake Griffin making them both game-time decisions in Game 6 tonight.

And they’re nervous in San Antonio.

No kidding. After the Spurs had completed their 4-0 sweep of the Jazz in the first round, Gregg Popovich was asked if it would be a plus that his team had earned some time off.

“I don’t think it will,” he said.

Never mind the rest. At this time of the year, it’s about finding a rhythm and keeping an edge to your game. Over the past three months, nobody in the league has been razor-sharper than Popovich’s team.

The Spurs have won 14 consecutive games, 27 of their last 29 and are 42-7 since Jan. 30. The last thing the Spurs need is a long gap that could seem like spring break if the Clippers and Grizzles have to go to seven games to settle things. The means San Antonio wouldn’t get back onto the court until Tuesday night, an eight-day vacation.

It’s not that Spurs are rooting specifically to line up against the Clippers, just that they’d prefer to get back into compe ion on Sunday afternoon at the AT&T Center, which is when the conference semifinals would begin of L.A. closes things out tonight.

“I don’t care if it’s a week off or four days,” Spurs captain Tim Duncan said. “You’re going to lose your rhythm a little bit. It’s probably going to take a quarter or two to knock that rust off once we start playing again.”

“When you’re on a roll, you want to start again as soon as possible,” said Tony Parker, who averaged 21.5 points and 6.5 assists against the Jazz.

Popovich allowed the Spurs to get up some of their bumps and bruises from the first round by practicing on an alternate-days schedule all week, working them out Wednesday and today while giving them Tuesday and Thursday off.

So the Spurs will be rested, fit and, yes, worried when they face their next opening tip. The great ones always sweat the details and that’s one reason why Popovich won his second Coach of the Year Award this season.

Go ahead, ask Pop how he feels after a first-round sweep and unscheduled spring break.

“As usual,” he said, “scared to death.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That BIG commercial is pretty cool tbh. When I first saw it I thought the Celtics one couldve been used for the Spurs since people have been ready to write off the Spurs for about half a decade, but this one fits the team even better.

Aiko9245
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.tvspots.tv/video/5088/NIKE--REJECTION

Found this from 99, I think. Quiet, subtle, nice.
    Channel this Tim, Tim.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like mixing vodka and milk, we going out blasting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.tvspots.tv/video/5088/NIKE--REJECTION

Found this from 99, I think. Quiet, subtle, nice.
    Channel this Tim, Tim.
    Love that one.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They really should use the Tiago save to Manu then the one hand laser to Bonner for a BIG spot. Accompany it with some funk, maybe flashlight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 Manu's commercials for Mother's day in ARG:

http://www.ole.com.ar/basquet/Manu_0_700130360.html

Thread Information