Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll admit Tim didn't play great but he quitely scored his points while his missed free throws get the attention. But that being said I'll take him on the floor any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, FT's are Timmy weakness!!! ITs not like hes a 85% FT shooter and is missing them. You cant blame him for that. Lets wait till game 7 is over before we pass judgement! Its not over. The Spurs have HCA, it will be hard for Detroit to win 2 straight in SA. I dont think they can do it. Lets see what happens!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are we supposed to be arguing here? That Tim hasn't won a ring without David? I'll give you that, to this point anyway. Every player has his weaknesses, and Tim's are FTs. Anything else is related to his lack of mobility due to the grade 3 and grade 1 ankle sprains he's still recovering from. His playing at all is a testament to his character. What you see is what you get, until next year. Guys are going to score that normally wouldn't. Deal with it.

David Robinson was not God, Walton, and in fact never evn led a team without Duncan on it to the Finals, something Tim is one up on him in. He never had a post up game to speak of, and never won the big games. Stop the Duncan hate or find another ing team, Schizo.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    21 points, 15 rebounds-5 offensive, 8-14 from the field and no turnovers in 40 minutes...all that against possibly the best interior defense in the league...

Definitely not Tim's fault

Sleeping With The Original Axis of Evil hussker's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NDNR...No Dave No Ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 points, 15 rebounds-5 offensive, 8-14 from the field and no turnovers in 40 minutes...all that against possibly the best interior defense in the league...

Definitely not Tim's fault
    thank you. No one's fault really, detroit took advantage of every spurs mistake. Also, hitting 3's from way behind the line hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NDNR...No Dave No Ring
    Your ass had better not be in here celebrating Thursday and Friday, Judas.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously think that if Tim had a gun pointed to his head and was asked to make a free throw, he wouldn't survive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think the Spurs are positioned perfectly to win game 7, but if it alright to critique game 6, there were several aspects of the Spurs' game that concerned me tonite. I did not see enough intensity---perhaps they were tired from traveling. And I think that Mohammed is not enough of a threat to keep the Pistons from bunching up on Duncan. Sometimes I think Rasho might work better because he has some offensive moves and his defense is better. But since Pop has not used rasho much in the playoffs, I guess it will be Mohammed in game 7. I think Parker should have protected against Billups 5 threes better. He looked open on some of them. I don't know what happened to Horry---probably tired from travelling. Barry was playing with energy but missed 1 or 2 layups. But I liked his energy.
    Spurs win on Thursday.

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree so far in this series Tim has not been the player we expect.

I totally agree with Aggie on his assessment of Tims performance.

Game 7 is going to be one of Tims legacy games.

Either it will cement his legacy as one of, if not the best, PF of all time
    or
    help cement the soft legacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all know that Walton is doing this because he thought Duncan had a soft game and he wants Duncan to prove him wrong again like he always does during game 7. Right?

Spurs win on Thursday!!

Thread Information