Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like a great wine that has peaked, his descent into mediocrity is embarassing to watch.

Without David Robinson, there is absolutely no difference between Tim Duncan and Chris Webber. Come to his defense all you want dumbass homers, the fact of the matter is that if we got anything resembling a good game from Duncan, we are champions tonight.

No David, no ring- PERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm embarrassed. buy I have to agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone is en led to their opinion.
    Parade on Saturday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF?!? Duncan is C-Webb?!?

Last time I checked, C-Webb don't got 2 Rings!

And the ing series ain't over yet assholes!

Nklunch, are you going to join Walton, Whottt and T-Park or what?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about the Chris Webber comparisons.

But if you judged his career on how he's currently playing, he certainly couldn't be considered one of the best ever at his position. And he certainly wouldn't be considered one of the top five players in the game today.

Go ahead and make excuses. But the Tim Duncan you're seeing now is not the same Tim Duncan you saw two or three years ago. He just isn't the same player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed free throws are the reason!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is like Tiger Woods nowdays...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF?!? Duncan is C-Webb?!?

Last time I checked, C-Webb don't got 2 Rings!

And the ing series ain't over yet assholes!

Nklunch, are you going to join Walton, Whottt and T-Park or what?!?
    Look Dude, I lost some money tonight. So I'm pretty upset. I say Spurs will win the le. But it's gonna cost a lot. (especially to me!)

GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this mean Walton is jumping back off the bandwagon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm begging someone to argue this one point- no hyberbole, no exaggeration just hear me out and defend your hero;

With the exception of game 1, Tim Duncan has been either putrid and insignificant (games 3&4), good but horrible down the stretch (game5) and tonight, basically was auditioning for a role as a zombie in "Shaun Of the Dead, part2".

This is our go-to-guy? This is our franchise? This is the two-time Finals MVP???

If he was a racehorse, he would be taken the back of a barn and shot in the side of the head. His career is declining faster than Shaquille O'Neal's and unfortunately for the Spurs, they don't have another player they can count on from a night-to-night basis to pick up the slack.

Just sad. Watching one of the game's greats go out like a punk in front of the world. He's been outplayed by ing Antonio McDyess for Chrissakes!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this mean Walton is jumping back off the bandwagon?
    Dude At this point, Walton is on a parallel universe. where there is no ON or OFF the wagon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty loss. But thank God for home court advantage. I like the Spurs, and Duncan, in Game 7. You're right in a way, though, its sad we have no championship center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm begging someone to argue this one point- no hyberbole, no exaggeration just hear me out and defend your hero;

With the exception of game 1, Tim Duncan has been either putrid and insignificant (games 3&4), good but horrible down the stretch (game5) and tonight, basically was auditioning for a role as a zombie in "Shaun Of the Dead, part2".

This is our go-to-guy? This is our franchise? This is the two-time Finals MVP???

If he was a racehorse, he would be taken the back of a barn and shot in the side of the head. His career is declining faster than Shaquille O'Neal's and unfortunately for the Spurs, they don't have another player they can count on from a night-to-night basis to pick up the slack.

Just sad. Watching one of the game's greats go out like a punk in front of the world. He's been outplayed by ing Antonio McDyess for Chrissakes!!!
    Not makin any excuses, but I would like to see how he woulda played this series on two healthy ankles.

He has a chance at redemption in game 7!!!

I'm Calm
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasn't stepped up like I'd expect him to but you have to give the Pistons credit for that too. You conveniently failed to mention he has 2 of the best defensive big men in the league guarding him at all times. And you also conveniently failed to mention he still doesn't have that explosiveness because his ankles haven't fully healed yet. Anything else I missed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the guys defending him, the defensive player of the year and a few other 7-footers the whole game. When he's out, the Spurs suck much worse. The Pistons have a great defense and they're beating the out of him. If he would have made a few more free throws we wouldn't be having this conversation. He's pretty beat up. Give him a break---he's been playing for almost 20 months straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody with two eyes, a longer-than-two-month memory, and an iota of basketball knowledge could see that his lift and lateral quickness are limited because of the ankles.

Idiot Forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't argue much with that. The Tim Duncan of two, three, four years ago was simply a different player. I don't buy that his ankle injuries have anything to do with it. If you want to think that, go ahead. I simply think that we've seen the best Tim Duncan has to offer.

needs a margarita
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody with two eyes, a longer-than-two-month memory, and an iota of basketball knowledge could see that his lift and lateral quickness are limited because of the ankles.

Idiot Forum.
    I heart you, Shooga!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. Ankles are unimportant in the game of basketball.

Duh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a team loss not a 1 man loss guys, Tim needs to have a monster game 7 and i think that he will, but he needs help. The problem was our D it was awful all night no rebounding and no perimiter D at all. Is Duncan the same as 03 not right now he is playing hurt guys he will bring it in game 7 but on 2 bad ankles there is only so much he can do. Remember it was Stephen Jackson who hit a bunch of three's in game 6 that got us over the hump, despite duncan having a great game they needed jackson to step up it is not all on Tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. Ankles are unimportant in the game of basketball.

Duh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I hate this when everyone jumps all over Tim's back but sure are quick to jump on it when he carries the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan didn't get the ball much tonight. He was makin his FGs but not makin his FTs....so I don't know what tha your talkin about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a guy named Michael Jordan that single handedly won a le while fighting a 104 degree temperature and taking intravenous shots between quarters and you guys wanna talk about an ankle that was sprained THREE ING MONTHS AGO???????????????????????????????????????????????

You want me to lose the hate and stop ing- lose the ing lovefest for a guy that makes 17 million ing dollars a year and has the intensity of a dung beatle.

He's done nothing in this series besides cower in fear at the sight of Ben Wallace and blow free throw after free throw.

His legacy has been forever tainted.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he was a racehorse, he would be taken the back of a barn and shot in the side of the head.

Classic.

Watching one of the game's greats go out like a punk in front of the world.
    x 2.

Say what you want, but Walton sure has a way with words.

Thread Information